Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: When a host is stripped...  (Read 2012 times)

Eric

• View Profile
When a host is stripped...
« on: July 17, 2017, 11:44:18 AM »

I did not want to post in the Council thread, but I do want to make a few points regarding this Isobu business for future reference:

1) Challengers are supposed to post their challenge to the challenge thread in order for it to be official. No post there, no legitimate challenge. It's in the rules.

2) The challenger posting their official challenge to the challenge thread is a rule for a reason. To make keeping track of who challenged first and when incredibly easy, neatness be damned.

3) How long does a particular claimant have to challenge for the beast before they are too late to defacto be first in line to get the beast upon stripping? Is it before the strip process begins, before the ruling, or before the issue is even brought up? In the case of the inactivity clause, the voting (especially in the Isobu case) can really be more of a formality than anything else. An important formality of course, since surprise witnesses are always a hour late to the hearing.

4) I think Isobu is either cursed or constantly haunted by the spirits of previous characters, and I think we need to do something about that. Any of you Council Members have any sort of cleansing ritual to work with?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.