Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Contingency Plan?  (Read 2189 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Contingency Plan?
« on: July 26, 2017, 04:40:34 PM »

If we cannot get more volunteers for the 3rd Cohort, then what is our contingency plan for that? We do not have one set in stone, but currently 3-4 people have announced their intentions to volunteer, and if we do not get more by a certain threshold, we will have to assume that there are not that many interested in Council-ship.

While we could delay an election and extend the current Cohort, some of the current members of the Cohort seem ready to have their time at retirement. Another alternative would be to drastically reduce the size of the Council, which as a rule measure would take at least a week to be put into effect.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Contingency Plan?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:30:46 PM »

I think the best thing to do for now is to advertise it on the server that we have some additional slots open for bijuu council, and if worse comes to worse. We'll probably have to reduce the current size of the council to fit the amount of *active* players that volunteered.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.