System > Bugreports

Renaming a mount and stabling them

(1/2) > >>

Raifudo Oppa:
Mornin',

Two things I noticed and I'm not sure if intentional or not:

If you rename a mount and put them into your stable, the name you gave them takes over in the stable. On top of that, it seems like giving your mount a name (500 dp) applies to unique mounts. If I try to rename another mount, it goes back to 500 DP as opposed to 100.

Warren:
I had the name takeover thing before, but I haven't been able to reproduce it since, been working fine for me. When/how did you get it?

Raifudo Oppa:
Last night when I renamed Kokuoo. I stabled them to get Pakkun out and noticed it had the name I gave it. I then cleared the name by using a space " " and now it just says "Stable your " as an option.

My Son Goku is named as itself so it says "Stable your Son Goku" but pulling it out names it "Son Goku the Son Goku".

Old Man Xia:

--- Quote from: Raifudo Oppa on August 02, 2017, 09:10:31 PM ---Last night when I renamed Kokuoo. I stabled them to get Pakkun out and noticed it had the name I gave it. I then cleared the name by using a space " " and now it just says "Stable your " as an option.

My Son Goku is named as itself so it says "Stable your Son Goku" but pulling it out names it "Son Goku the Son Goku".

--- End quote ---

Yea I think this needs a fix since the mount should be stabled, not the custom mount name instead.

Neji:
I intended to save the custom name for the mount along when you stable it.

When you pull it out, it should get the name alongside.
That is not working if I read correctly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version