Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Uchiha vs Miyamoto - Challenge for the Shukaku (OOC)  (Read 2477 times)

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
Uchiha vs Miyamoto - Challenge for the Shukaku (OOC)
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »

Both participants have agreed to certain fight parameters in private conversations. Uematsu Tomi has agreed to judge the fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blue, clear sky spans infinitely above colored by humongous, blooming clouds. Beneath the vast expanse of the sky, steep, static cliffs, canyons, and flat plateaus adorn this gigantic zone. As the multi-colored plateaus' slope, their canyons and cliffs become gorges of solid earth, clay and dirt. At the very bottom of the area (hundreds of feet below), a glistening, gently flowing river snakes on for miles carving ever more sleek divides in the terrain. The area is graced by a warm, quiet breeze.

In steps Bijozakura fully prepared to defend her friend the Shukaku from any challenger. Not only is her status as a jinchuriki challenged her but her skills as an elder monk of the Miyamoto-Ke and an Iwagakure Kunoichi. As she enjoys the breeze on a  plateau (120yrd circumference, 175ft height) she reaches into her pouch and takes out her multi-purpose sunglasses to wear (blocks the suns rays, protects her eyes, defends against blinding lights and genjutsu). *Until Uchiha Kamui arrives, i think ill stretch*

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Uchiha vs Miyamoto - Challenge for the Shukaku (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 05:38:55 AM »

Another figure could be seen flying in then distance, a violet streak of chakra could be seen trailing from the feet of this unknown individual. It wasn't until this figure landed upon the other end of the plateau, would his identity come into view--The First Hokage, Uchiha Kamui had arrived in what appeared to be a futuristic-looking suit, one of the panels of his protective mask slid apart to reveal that it was truly the real deal. Kamui had underwent some upgrades in terms of his combat gear and style, and from what it appeared, this man was truly focused on making up for the weaknesses of the flesh. (300 ft away from where Umehara is located.)

"Traces of Shukaku's chakras are detected in the vicinity, anomaly is located about three-hundred feet away from your location." The artificial intelligence system had scanned the area prior to his landing and was alerting the Shodaime that the target has been acquired. Kamui turn his head in the direction where the anomaly was located, the man raised his hand behind his neck and extended a finger outwards to what appeared to be a small panel that acted as a switch. 'Click' Kamui pressed the button once and let out an exasperated sigh, the first thing that Umehara would notice was that Kamui's chakra levels would be cut by about twenty-percent, leaving him with about eighty-percent of his chakras pool until it deemed it worthy to use more.

"C.A.I.N. engage combat mode, set chakra limitations at eighty percent until protocol deems it necessary to remove the remaining two limiters." Kamui issued the command to the A.I. system that was built into his futuristic cybernetic suit, which was immediately complied with upon issued, various 'whirring' sounds were heard throughout the whole process. This should be not only an interesting sight for Umehara, but also a rather difficult fight due to the advance technology that was at full-display. As the man would transition into his 'combat mode', the dirt around him kicked up into the air as his chakras flared wildly around his body, such a frightening display of power was a feat that could only be achieved by a Kage-level shinobi.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 04:19:53 PM »

It's now been over a week since the last post. Miyamoto Omoikane has not replied in the allotted time and thus defaults.

Winner - Kamui
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 08:49:11 PM »

Umehara was on three days ago and never responded back to me, when I told her that I had posted, and the timer was ticking down. I was hoping for a interesting and intense battle, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Shukaku is mine and I'll have a preference up by the end of the day. Two week cool-down will start from today and will be active until the 29th of August.

Thread locked and unstuck.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:33:32 AM by Camel »

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.