Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Re: 守鶴, Shukaku The 1-Tailed Tanuki (一尾, Ichibi) Challenge/Preferences Thread  (Read 2757 times)

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile

So what happens now? :? (See below; Uzumakiwarrior has conceded the one-tails and given it to me.)

"From: Princess Uzumakiwarrior offline
Subject:
Sent: 2017-05-30 16:01:30
Reply   Forward   < Previous    Next >

Yeah, no worries :p
---Original Message from Lady Bijozakura Umehara(2017-05-26 15:43:39)---
Straight up? Well ill take it! XD

---Original Message from Princess Uzumakiwarrior(2017-05-26 03:39:07)---
Thanks ^^

And yeah I own the Bel account

But I technically went over my post limit, so if you want, you can technically just have the One Tails, as my current challenger and all :/

---Original Message from Lady Bijozakura Umehara(2017-05-24 23:29:23)---
Hello. i unignored you:)"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

So what happens now? :? (See below; Uzumakiwarrior has conceded the one-tails and given it to me.)

"From: Princess Uzumakiwarrior offline
Subject:
Sent: 2017-05-30 16:01:30
Reply   Forward   < Previous    Next >

Yeah, no worries :p
---Original Message from Lady Bijozakura Umehara(2017-05-26 15:43:39)---
Straight up? Well ill take it! XD

---Original Message from Princess Uzumakiwarrior(2017-05-26 03:39:07)---
Thanks ^^

And yeah I own the Bel account

But I technically went over my post limit, so if you want, you can technically just have the One Tails, as my current challenger and all :/

---Original Message from Lady Bijozakura Umehara(2017-05-24 23:29:23)---
Hello. i unignored you:)"

Post your host preferences.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile

Oh ok. How do i master the tail though or rp with it? :?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

Oh ok. How do i master the tail though or rp with it? :?

Read the current rules on the forums or on NP.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile

Current Host: Lady Bijozakura Umehara

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Miyamoto_Clan
http://umeharabijozakura.webs.com/
Affiliation: Iwagkaure and Ishi no Kuni

Preferred method: 1v1 IC Deathmatch

Current Challengers:
None

Cool down List:
-

Special Conditions:
-Let us be kind to one another.
-Questions and Comments are best discussed in Umehara Bijozakura’s SL PM. Messages must be forwarded to the judge in full even if they don’t pertain to them. Better yet by email, kilob203@gmail.com
-You can't be aware of something that your character shouldn't be aware of. This ties into the last rule on a much more absolute scale.
-The match will be what I refer to as "staggered IC". That meaning we can rp whilst the match happens, but the end result of the match will still occur IC. Once a victor is decided the Jinchuriki and Challenger then finish whatever rp they are in and immediately post going to begin the fight, so that is when it happens chronologically. If you manage to get yourself killed before the fight happens it will be voided.
-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight. (Nara Eric is my preferred Judge)
-The Challenger and Jinchuriki each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.
-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release, Hirashin, EMS, etc . You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC. (upon challenging I need to know the full extent of your character’s abilities and weapons so that you cannot act outside of that parameter.)
-I don’t need a full rundown of your ninja techniques or sealing techniques and the like but including that your character has skill in one field or another and your chakra natures is required.
-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends. You can only use what abilities and tools you have in-Character during the fight. The abilities you claim to have must have been in your possession prior to issuing a challenge and must have been verified through RP in some manner.
-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. If the fight was OOC that means you just lose. If it was IC that means the opposition gets to legally auto-hit you, likely meaning you die or are sealed. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose.
-Please note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I'm pretty lenient. If you give me a reason, I will wait for you to get your situation in order.
-Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get three actions, this will prevent clones from being spammed.
-Everyone gets ONE repost only.
-All of these terms, of course, are negotiable. By either party, violation of any of these terms twice in a fight warrants a repost, but a 3rd time warrants disqualification.

Non-Negotiable Voids:
- Plot Induced Stupidity (PIS)
- Limbo
- Izanami
- Insta-seal Fuinjutsu
- Demonic/Sage/Special chakras that are stronger than augmentations granted by possessing and using biju chakra.
- Stacking special chakras to become stronger than a combination of sage mode + biju chakra.
- EMS as a basis for Kekkei Genkai Spam/Spam techniques
- Tenseigan as a basis for Kekkei Genkai Spam/Spam techniques
- Custom KG without a reasonable explanation from the Narutoverse
- Custom techniques without a reasonable explanation from the Narutoverse
- Kekkei Mora
- Hijutsu: Kirisame
- Tomoe Rinnegan
- Koatoamatsukami
- Ephemeral
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Liquifying Ototon
- Yamanaka Clan Jutsu
- Rinne-Sharingan
- Truth Seeking balls
- Spirit Transformation Technique
- Secret Technique: Mist Rain
- Any Kaguya Outsutsuki abilities
- Borrowing resets when you have resets
- Borrowing non-native skills
- Senjutsu Enhancements that prevent death
- Body Revival Technique if used in conjunction with the eight gates
- Using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of the gate of death
- Any Custom Technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
- Anything that doesn’t have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto Universe
- Any Rikudou abilities (Puppet-Cursing Sphere, Six path Sage Mode, Six Paths Senjutsu, Truth-Seeking Ball, etc. - Except the Six Paths Technique)
- Any Toneri Techniques (except: Tenseigan Chakra Mode, Localised Reincarnation Explosion, Sensing Technique)
- Deus Ex Machina; just happening to have "technique" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses. (example: Bijozakura having a seal/tags that makes her immune to fire release attacks would be void. Note, if you can prove you properly RP'd to get the seal and have some sources, then this MAY be overruled. But I don’t think it’s right to have inherent immunities in one’s playstyle unless it can be tied to a legitimate KG.)

Preferred Scenario:
A blue, clear sky spans infinitely above colored by humongous, blooming clouds. Below, steep, static cliffs, canyons, and flat plateaus adorn this gigantic zone. As the plateaus slope, their canyons and cliffs become gorges of solid earth, clay and dirt. At the very bottom of the area (several hundred yards below), a glistening, gently flowing river snakes on for miles carving ever more sleek divides in the terrain. The area is graces by a warm, quiet breeze.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:42:27 AM by Miyamoto Omoikane »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

I, the Shodaime Hokage Kamui, hereby issue you this challenge you for the Shukaku. I will notify you on the server about this challenge and we can talk about it from there on.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:36:19 AM by Camel »

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile

Ayyye, sounds good.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 16 queries.