Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Boruto Chapter 15  (Read 4078 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Boruto Chapter 15
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:53:14 PM »

I'm surprised no one posted this. Guess people were too busy arguing over bijuu to notice a new chapter :P I think it's an interesting one when it comes to story.
http://readms.net/r/boruto/015/4509/1
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Boruto Chapter 15
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 04:35:22 AM »

I can't read this, I have bijū issues to deal with.
I got some biiiiig stuff going on.

Biiiiiiiiiiig stuff.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 09:36:06 AM »

Biiiiiiiiiiig stuff.

yuuuuge

Jestar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 08:06:59 PM »

Biiiiiiiiiiig stuff.

yuuuuge

Believe me, big stuff going on.
Death and Taxes. Lots of Death and Taxes.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 09:38:27 PM »

What's 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 12:21:44 AM »

What's 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."

Sorry for adding to the off topicness of this post, but......wut?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Jestar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 08:10:13 PM »

What's 2+2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWhlzkR27ic

00:04 - 00:08

Press Conference 101 my dear Shadow, if you wanna look smart, ask your own question and then answer that question instead of the question you were originally asked.

I wouldn't advise trying that on tests though. Graders hate that with a F'in passion.
Death and Taxes. Lots of Death and Taxes.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 02:59:10 AM »

This is just how Trump would answer the question, "What's 2+2?"

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.