Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Removing Kabuto/Oro hotkeys  (Read 3107 times)

Shuichi

• View Profile
Removing Kabuto/Oro hotkeys
« on: June 15, 2019, 01:58:51 AM »

Was thinking of this old thread and how it might be better if only re-occurring actions are hotkeys. For example, it takes at least 20 thrillseeking ff to level up and 14 levels. In other words at least 280 turns. This saves much time as a hotkey.

On the other hand, fighting kabuto or orochimaru is a 1-and-done thing. And ideally you would manually take a turn in the forest on some mob to activate kg/jutsu/buffs for oro flawless. I'd think we already manually prep for oro and don't need it on hotkey.

Often times I try to thrillseek (h) but lv up to 7 and it becomes (n) thanks to kabuto and the outhouse changing. I accidentally run into a multi-enemy or badnav and use (n) for armored/skeletal/humanoid susanoo depending on current chakra before I can send out dogs. I waste most of my chakra and can't use dogs at all anymore. Or gouke(n), the 4 chakra uchiha jutsu (n) and the list goes on. Many opportunities to waste potential. I'd suicide but I tried to scrap my weapon and armor to lv 1 and walk into kabuto with barely any hp if any after plunder traps and breaking sandcastles at the beach. I accidentally somehow destroy kabuto w/o jutsu and lv 1 weapon/armor and 1 hp not hit a single time after 20-30 rounds of fighting. Stuck spamming (r) a million times to go to beggars lane/return just to come across ghost to "treat" her to my life so I can die and fix my game day with dogs again.

Anyways with something hands on like kaiten I almost never slipped up. But with something automatic trying to grind with uchiha/dogs I struggle more with the hotkeys.

Solution 1:
Remove kabuto and orochimaru hotkeys, possibly other one-time

Solution 2:
Move to the bottom of the forest list like how the daily special has a category of its own. If the hotkeys are only in order of what is listed on the page, just like the secret cave, special mission, elite forest, grinch and items list we could have a special category for oro and kabuto or just move them into the same category as the existing daily special. This would prioritize it last in receiving hotkeys and the above forest options would not change.

Solution 3:
Make "til end" truly til the end. The option til end is to help automate the forest process for those who are completely confident in their jutsu prep, kg activation, stat investment, extra hp and so on. Let us get burned by our incompetence if we hit "til end" with 50 oro kills on multi enemies and end up regretting it. Solution could be to just make it completely til end for those you have their kg/jutsu active instead of using (n) or (h) and suddenly getting a multi and wasting 9 on susanoo when they were only 1 chakra from sending out dogs and now they are 10 away and not happening.

Solution 4:
I go back to hyuuga and eternally condemn dogs, grinding slower but surely!

Old thread reference:
https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4290.0.html

*on a side note it would also be beneficial if "no jutsu" was an option. I choose taijutsu even with 100 oro kills because every other jutsu set has changing hotkeys that really seem to mess me up. Even then I still mistakenly use the first few taijutsu often when I try (h) or (n) for thrillseek and it becomes gouke(n) or (h)o during an unexpected multi enemy.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Removing Kabuto/Oro hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 05:01:58 PM »

Hmmm....
Changed the hotkeys to something you may not easily hit.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Removing Kabuto/Oro hotkeys
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 05:39:01 AM »

Nice  :cool:
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.