Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Six Tails Issue?  (Read 4108 times)

Nekomaru

• View Profile
Six Tails Issue?
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:42:03 AM »

Hello it's me again. But Kojiro has not been online in 20 days as of the moment and I'm requesting a strip.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
Re: Six Tails Issue?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:46:33 PM »

If it is a strip, I would like to throw my name into the ring for the beast.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 11:04:31 PM »

There you go then, you two set up a fight and winner gets it, decide on a judge too just in case it ends up indecisive.

I would recommend doing it either at the zones or discord however, considering forum is going to be going away.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 11:30:21 PM »

I'm down. Warren is judge in case we need one. I'll message Nekomaru.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 06:06:32 AM »

Technically there needs to be consensus among the Council members that this is how the stripping should be handled. Of course, that leads to the question of whether or not the current Council members are actually active to make the consensus.

If it's worth anything to the remaining court of public opinion, I do not object to this handling of the beast, assuming that Koji had no disclosed reason for being inactive for 20 days. From the activity of myself and the forum in general, I suspect this will not be a major issue until some ways down the road.

I'm rusty, hold on:

In the event that a host/summoner is stripped during a match, the beast goes to the current challenger.

In the event a host/summoner is stripped outside of a match, the beast goes to the first challenger on the host's challenge list.

In the event that a host/summoner is stripped, and no challenger exists, the bijuu council determines how to handle the reassignment of the beast in question.

Nekomaru, as the challenger, gets the beast, as he would fulfill either condition for which a challenger exists. He would then begin his grace period, unless by choice he wants to have a fight for it before the grace period is over.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:09:39 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 07:16:48 AM »

I'm rusty, hold on:

In the event that a host/summoner is stripped during a match, the beast goes to the current challenger.

In the event a host/summoner is stripped outside of a match, the beast goes to the first challenger on the host's challenge list.

In the event that a host/summoner is stripped, and no challenger exists, the bijuu council determines how to handle the reassignment of the beast in question.

Nekomaru, as the challenger, gets the beast, as he would fulfill either condition for which a challenger exists. He would then begin his grace period, unless by choice he wants to have a fight for it before the grace period is over.

This. ^

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 03:34:23 PM »

Why bother, like you yourself said councils dead (not that it ever worked to begin with), and no one person can just dictate these matters, so if Neko and Ray want to do this there's nothing anybody can do to stop them. All the whole grace thing would accomplish is just pointless waiting, since not much -if anything- would change in that time and in the end they would just fight it out anyway.

Better cut to the chase and get it out of the way.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 09:35:34 PM »

Why bother, like you yourself said councils dead (not that it ever worked to begin with), and no one person can just dictate these matters, so if Neko and Ray want to do this there's nothing anybody can do to stop them. All the whole grace thing would accomplish is just pointless waiting, since not much -if anything- would change in that time and in the end they would just fight it out anyway.

Better cut to the chase and get it out of the way.

What if Neko doesn't want to fight immediately though? What if he would prefer to wait the time of the grace period so that he can properly prepare? It is rather telling to me that he did not jump on here and say "let's fight" right when Ray said he wanted his name on the docket to take the beast, nor did he make any such statement in the challenge thread.

If for no other reason, that is why to bother. There are other reasons such as "those are the rules" and "he has his rights", but that pretty much sums it up. Neko is not forced to fight until his grace period is up, period.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 12:25:46 AM »

If that's how the council rules it then so be it. I don't mind waiting.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 04:23:05 PM »

He already started it on a message so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 08:24:51 PM »

Yea I'm okay with fighting now. :D I'm very rusty at it but hey if he wants to fight for it I don't mind throwing down for the big bad slug.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 01:05:30 AM »

Yea I'm okay with fighting now. :D I'm very rusty at it but hey if he wants to fight for it I don't mind throwing down for the big bad slug.

As long as it's your choice, I have no objections.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 01:37:08 PM »

I was picked as judge and judging by the screenshots I've seen regarding the PM fight both sides agreed to, its been bit over 7 days now with no reply or time extension request from Nekomaru, so Ray wins by default due to timeout

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.