Roleplay > Council

Six Tails Issue?

(1/3) > >>

Nekomaru:
Hello it's me again. But Kojiro has not been online in 20 days as of the moment and I'm requesting a strip.

Iburi Ray:
If it is a strip, I would like to throw my name into the ring for the beast.

Warren:
There you go then, you two set up a fight and winner gets it, decide on a judge too just in case it ends up indecisive.

I would recommend doing it either at the zones or discord however, considering forum is going to be going away.

Iburi Ray:
I'm down. Warren is judge in case we need one. I'll message Nekomaru.

Eric:
Technically there needs to be consensus among the Council members that this is how the stripping should be handled. Of course, that leads to the question of whether or not the current Council members are actually active to make the consensus.

If it's worth anything to the remaining court of public opinion, I do not object to this handling of the beast, assuming that Koji had no disclosed reason for being inactive for 20 days. From the activity of myself and the forum in general, I suspect this will not be a major issue until some ways down the road.

I'm rusty, hold on:

--- Quote --- In the event that a host/summoner is stripped during a match, the beast goes to the current challenger.

In the event a host/summoner is stripped outside of a match, the beast goes to the first challenger on the host's challenge list.

In the event that a host/summoner is stripped, and no challenger exists, the bijuu council determines how to handle the reassignment of the beast in question.
--- End quote ---

Nekomaru, as the challenger, gets the beast, as he would fulfill either condition for which a challenger exists. He would then begin his grace period, unless by choice he wants to have a fight for it before the grace period is over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version