Roleplay > Council

Inactive Hosts Protocol

(1/4) > >>

Eric:
So fellow members of the Council, because I of all people will be the first to complain if there is no formal Council proceeding for this, I am posting this topic with this question:

Assuming that any hosts and/or challengers that are way past due on activity requirements have their beasts/creatures up for free claim? This is after priority is given to current active challengers of course.

Timothy:
I haven't been paying attention to other host's inactivities as I have no interest in them. Just been making sure to post in public at least once or twice a week myself.

Dart Terumī:
I mean that is how the inactivity clause works. Goes to next in line with whomever voiced documented interest first. No challenges or battles. Straight up: first come, first serve.

If they can’t even participate in the challenge, then how can we expect them to fulfill the activity clause in actually possessing the beast?

Timothy:
Dart has a point.

Eric:

--- Quote from: Dart Terumī on May 13, 2018, 02:08:45 AM ---I mean that is how the inactivity clause works. Goes to next in line with whomever voiced documented interest first. No challenges or battles. Straight up: first come, first serve.

If they can’t even participate in the challenge, then how can we expect them to fulfill the activity clause in actually possessing the beast?

--- End quote ---

Just making sure there was a topic made on this, a summer might see a in or out flux of activity for some hosts compared to say Christmas time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version