Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Inactive Hosts Protocol  (Read 6017 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Inactive Hosts Protocol
« on: May 12, 2018, 07:54:00 AM »

So fellow members of the Council, because I of all people will be the first to complain if there is no formal Council proceeding for this, I am posting this topic with this question:

Assuming that any hosts and/or challengers that are way past due on activity requirements have their beasts/creatures up for free claim? This is after priority is given to current active challengers of course.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Re: Inactive Hosts Protocol
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 05:57:54 PM »

I haven't been paying attention to other host's inactivities as I have no interest in them. Just been making sure to post in public at least once or twice a week myself.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 02:08:45 AM »

I mean that is how the inactivity clause works. Goes to next in line with whomever voiced documented interest first. No challenges or battles. Straight up: first come, first serve.

If they can’t even participate in the challenge, then how can we expect them to fulfill the activity clause in actually possessing the beast?

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »

Dart has a point.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:03:50 PM »

I mean that is how the inactivity clause works. Goes to next in line with whomever voiced documented interest first. No challenges or battles. Straight up: first come, first serve.

If they can’t even participate in the challenge, then how can we expect them to fulfill the activity clause in actually possessing the beast?

Just making sure there was a topic made on this, a summer might see a in or out flux of activity for some hosts compared to say Christmas time.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 02:15:36 AM »

Just making sure there was a topic made on this, a summer might see a in or out flux of activity for some hosts compared to say Christmas time.

Fair enough~

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 12:43:42 AM »

So does that mean since jestar has been offline for 18 plus days I can put in for chomei? If so I would like to do so.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 01:13:18 AM »

Lurks...

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 02:19:14 AM »

So does that mean since jestar has been offline for 18 plus days I can put in for chomei? If so I would like to do so.

It's as good as yours.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 03:48:52 AM »

Cool. Plans be coming together. Slug can go bye.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 07:43:31 AM »

It's as good as yours.

Then, can new dibs be called again? By me? Right now?

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 06:50:23 AM »

It's as good as yours.

Then, can new dibs be called again? By me? Right now?

That depends on the current situation of the beast.

Uchiha Madara challenged Ray for the  7-tailed beast back in May according to the respective challenge thread, and Ray said that he was "busy". Presumably he became unbusy as eventually he the two fought both Madara and Athos over the 6-tails here

https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9499.0.html  (Madara)

https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9495.0.html  (Athos)

Chronologically, the Athos fight came first, and Athos' challenge is recorded in the 6-tails challenge thread. However, there is no record of Madara challenging Ray for the 6-tails in the challenge thread, and yet, there was a fight and, according to this post, an exchange of tailed beasts from the fight:

Ray chuckled and tossed the scroll containing the 6 tails towards the regenerating man. "Good answer~"He Began his own healing of his wounds which wouldn't take as long thanks to the Rebei's healing ability with the dark chakra. "Now what exactly do I get to learn?"

Uchiha Madara did not officially challenge Ray for the 6-tails, but he did officially challenge him for the 7-tails. Presumably, based off of this evidence, the held off challenge from the 7-tails thread instead became a fight for the 6-tails, meaning that Uchiha Madara's challenge for the 7-tails was fulfilled.

In that case, it depends on the activity of Ray. If Ray has gone inactive, then since it is outside of a currently active biju battle, then the Biju Council should be notified so that Ray can be stripped of the tailed beast.

Some of the active members of the Biju Council, earlier last year (man how time flies) in this thread stated that their default decision would be to give the beast to the latest challenger, which at this point would be Sabumaru, so yes, it can be claimed now by Sabumaru. This is assuming that Ray has not publicly posted a RP post somewhere in the SL world within the last 14 days and that any potential appeals to the Biju Council do not have the beast going anywhere else.

TLDR: If Ray's last public RP post was later than 14 days ago, then barring an appeal to the biju council for deliberation, then yes Sabumaru, you may claim the tailed beast as yours.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:51:06 AM by Eric »

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »

I won’t deny that it has probably surpassed that 14 day period due to the fact I’ve been busy with the other fight and my job and now I’m currently suffering from the shutdown of the US gov. I will still fight or if Sabu wants he can take it. I’ll just challenge him as soon as he is available.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 08:39:51 PM »

I’m sorry about the shutdown of your government, that really suck that you’re affected by it. I know the holidays can be a busy time as well.

I’ve no desire to just take it if you’re actually around and want to fight for it, but I also don’t mind accepting your challenge when you’re more available if it will lead to a more consistent posting schedule.

If you think you have the time for a fight, then I’m game! If not, you can have the first challenge spot for it bookmarked in your name.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 09:40:24 PM »

I’ll take that reserved spot.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.