Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: What do I do now?  (Read 4069 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
What do I do now?
« on: May 16, 2018, 03:03:16 PM »

Originally I had this super long almost confessional message written out about how I feel and how I came to this point and blah blah blah.

I decided that less is more in this case, and anyone who wants to know those specifics can private message me.

Anyways, I've been a tailed beast host and summoner, I have been an ANBU, a Sannin, a lawyer (forum), a secretary (forum), a student, written debater (both), a very awkward lover, a terrible sibling, a bad and good mentor, a clan leader, a good and bad role model (who knew right?) etc. Probably the only thing that has eluded me at this point that I had serious interest in at one point has been the rank of -kage, in particular Hokage.

Any other suggestions for what I might can get into that might can motivate me to RP again?

I mean, in addition to the above I have also reset a few times in-game, but I have been kind of bored of the rinse-repeat in-game orokill-reset thing for awhile ever since they stopped counting as heavily for RP powers (by that time RPing had become more important to me than playing the game). RPing was replaced by Foruming some months back in a rather cynical twist of priorities, so for anyone who asks why I lost interest in RPing, that's the short version of it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Re: What do I do now?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:18:14 AM »

I say you raid Konoha for their ice cream until they make you Hokage. And then sell me the ice cream, so I can sell it to Suna and make a profit. :D

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Re: What do I do now?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »

Ah that's easy, become an obnoxious rapper who's going through a mid life crisis with over the top chuuniybo syndrome. You end your concerts by spraying the audience with your white foam.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.