Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Are Going Beyond Mastery and Rampaging Beyond Control Lvl the Same?  (Read 2632 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile

Just wondering if the rule for mastery includes IC berserk events. Like say I've mastered Version 1 but in an out of control state, enter Version 2. Is that a no go? Or is it only if I claim to be in control of the Version 2 state as I would Version 1?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Eric

• View Profile

Just wondering if the rule for mastery includes IC berserk events. Like say I've mastered Version 1 but in an out of control state, enter Version 2. Is that a no go? Or is it only if I claim to be in control of the Version 2 state as I would Version 1?

Going into berserk state is an automatic forfeit in a biju mach:

If a host goes over their mastery for any reason at any time during a biju match, it is considered an automatic forfeit by the host.

Outside of a battle for the beast (even an IC one), like for training or RPing an event that cannot be classified as a biju match of any kind, then while it still counts as going over mastery, it can be done without forfeit of the beast. But if it is done in a setting that could as a biju match, then it is a no go no matter what from what I have read of this rule.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile

Going into berserk state is an automatic forfeit in a biju mach:

If a host goes over their mastery for any reason at any time during a biju match, it is considered an automatic forfeit by the host.

Outside of a battle for the beast (even an IC one), like for training or RPing an event that cannot be classified as a biju match of any kind, then while it still counts as going over mastery, it can be done without forfeit of the beast. But if it is done in a setting that could as a biju match, then it is a no go no matter what from what I have read of this rule.

I concur.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile

Thanks for clarifying  :D
_________________________________________________________________________________

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.