Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Keeping track of beast transitions  (Read 1674 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Keeping track of beast transitions
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:22:25 AM »

A host must create a thread with the name of his or her bijuu in the title to the Bijuu Arena board, and use this thread to: state his or her preference for battle, keep a list of challengers, indicate if he or she is a new host and when his or her grace period will be over, and post any notices of absence.

Howdy,

In cleaning up the Mazou thread I came across a conundrum where, for record keeping purposes (especially in the longer term) I thought it necessary to keep at the bare minimum a few posts to explain the transition. While my intentions for a challenger thread would have been to keep a record of all official challenges and transitions that have occurred ever via different challenge threads or all kept in one per beast, as there had been some initial resistance to adopting official challenge threads way back when. As one can tell by the challenge threads, that has not necessarily been the way the threads have been kept since then as previous challengers' records have been deleted on numerous occasions.

Bearing that in mind, I stopped at removing the challenges after Yomi's but before her claim post because I am not sure if leaving just hers would serve the purpose of record keeping, or if we are even doing that at all.

There was the record keeping in the "current in-game jinchurikii and summoners" thread but that too is an incomplete record at this current point in time.

So, my question is, how are we, if at all, do we keep track of beast changing hands beyond who is the "current" host?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.