Roleplay > Bijuu Arena

Naruto vs Kamui: The Fox and Tanuki Struggle

(1/5) > >>

Uchiha Madara:

--- Quote from: Uchiha Madara on April 13, 2018, 02:24:08 AM ---[Majorly Re-Used Format]

Jinchuriki: Naruto Uzumaki

Grace Period Ends: 4/23/18

Tails Mastered: 50%

Affiliation: Konohagakure/Uzumaki Clan/Myobokuzan

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1 or IC 1v1

Preferred Zone: Empty Town (Daylight)

Preferred Judges: Up for Discussion

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum

******************************Special Rules******************************

-The match is to be a 1v1 deathmatch, if the preferred method was agreed to be IC. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that players don't agree to a *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-*If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.] If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a  winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. His(her) decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.)
Note, this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

-Must post at least once every seven days (168 hours). Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full seven days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

- A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision.

-Everyone is allowed 1 repost. If you are found to be meta gaming, Retro posting, or God modding, the opposition is allowed to request your post be analyzed by the judge. If he/she decides the post contains any of those three things, your repost will be used to fix it. If your repost has already been used, then the actions effected by the illegal maneuver will be nullified and the opposition will be able to act accordingly. Example: If you try to counter an attack using meta game knowledge, the counter will have never happened and the opponent will be able to continue unhindered, likely resulting in a legal autohit.   

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by challenger and discussed via PM, only, If a technique is used in the midst of the fight that was not voided beforehand, and is still considered god mod, it can be voided at that point. People’s profiles are often unorganized, thus it’s easy to sneak past obviously broken techniques into a fight and we should not reward that type of behavior. The caveat, though, is that the technique in question must be an egregious violation to the fairness of the fight for it to be voided after it’s began. This is decided in a three way conversation between the judge and two combatants.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other either in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchuriki. If host, he loses the match and Biju given to the challenger.

-In the event that a host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write or alter the special rules. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations.

-If host defeated, allow host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast. Then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

Any questions, PM me please.

*************************(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids*************************

* Swift Release
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode
* Claims of immunity to Ototon
* Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon
* Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonko no Jin)
* Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
* Izanami
* Kotoamatsukami
* Most of the recent Rikudou powered abilities (this can be discussed)
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses
* Non Zetsu Mayfly
*8th Gate (In OOC)
*Izanagi (In OOC)
*Reaper Death Seal (In OOC)

**All of this is subject to any change at the host's discretion**

[Challenge List]: Uchiha Kamui
--- End quote ---
Judge: Warren

As the defender, I will be making the first post.

The Uzumaki would be shouting at the toad companions on his shoulder, Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, clearly annoyed, "Uggh! Gamatatsu, why do you keep falling alseep on your part of the jutsu?!" Naruto virtually screams at him, but his brother chimes in, "Hey, you know Gamatatsu doesn't kick into high gear unless its serious...or if hes got any snacks. Actually, scratch that first part, fill his belly and he'll be good." The small yellow toad, using a jutsu to masquerade his true size like his sibling, wakes up, "Huh? Someone say food Gamakichi? Hmmm, I'm hungry. " Naruto sighs and chuckles, "Alright, lets take a snack break okay?" Gamatatsu jumps up and down in excitement as Naruto puts down a backpack, full of weapons and some food and looks around, "Wow, we really made a mess huh?" Scanning around the area, Naruto sees many destroyed buildings, reduced to nothing but rubble among a vast series of others. Long ago the town was abandoned, left to rot to the elements, but a perfect training ground for a good team of ninja to work on synchronization. The three would stay on alert though, they had experienced too much to trust seemingly empty places. This is why Naruto would have his Minds Eye of the Kagura active.

Camel:
Another figure could be seen flying in then distance, a crimson streak of chakra could be seen trailing from the feet of this unknown individual. It wasn't until this figure landed upon the rooftop of a nearby abandoned building, would his identity come into view. The First Hokage, Uchiha Kamui had arrived in what appeared to be a futuristic-looking suit. He would take a few steps forward as one of the panels of his protective mask slid apart to reveal that it was truly the real deal. Kamui had underwent some upgrades in terms of his combat gear and style, and from what it appeared, this man was truly focused on making up for the weaknesses of the flesh. (300 ft away from where Naruto is located.)

"Another high chakra level has detected in the vicinity, the anomaly is located about three-hundred feet away from your location." The artificial intelligence system had scanned the area prior to his landing and was alerting the Shodaime that the target has been acquired. Kamui turn his head in the direction where the anomaly was located, the man raised his hand behind his neck and extended a finger outwards to what appeared to be a small panel that acted as a switch. 'Click' Kamui pressed the button once and let out an exasperated sigh, the first thing that Naruto would notice was that two disc-shaped objects appeared from behind him. These drones were built specifically for combat purposes and both of these combat drones quickly ascended into the air until it was out of view.

One this was done, Kamui leap off the rooftop of the building and decided to close the gap between them. He would position himself upon a nearby water tower and could be seen more plainly from this distance than his previous location. Kamui took a final leap off the tower and landed onto the ground below, creating a small impact crater as he briskly landed on his feet unscathed from such a high distance.

"C.A.I.N. engage combat mode, remove all chakra limiters and start the nature energy assimilation system on my mark." Kamui issued the command to the A.I. system that was built into his futuristic cybernetic suit, which was immediately complied with upon issued, various 'whirring' sounds were heard throughout the whole process. This should be not only an interesting sight for Naruto, but also a rather difficult fight due to the advance technology that was at his disposal. As the man would transition into his 'combat mode', four small weights ejected themselves from multiple area of his body. Upon landing on the ground, these weights would make miniscule impact craters, indicating that these weights were no ordinary training weights.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Shodaime Hokage. I can tell by looking at you that you're quite strong, but how will you fare against someone like me? I will show you how helpless you truly are by giving you a glimpse of my 'true' power..." Kamui said as he assumed his fighting stance, the loose dirt around him started to get thrown into the air from his chakras that were flaring wildly around his body. The air pressure generated from this remarkable display could be felt from the distance that Naruto was situated at and could only be described as a frightening display of power that could only be achieved by a Kage-level shinobi.

Uchiha Madara:
With his Eye active, Naruto would be alerted to Kamui's presence long before he came into visual sight, prompting him to warn the toads and focus upon his incoming foe's chakra signature. By doing so, Naruto is able to perceive Kamui and his environment in great detail. He would urge the toads to hide in his pockets as Kamui comes into view. A puzzled look on Naruto's face appears as the man seems to be talking to someone he can't see, someone named...Cain?

His attention is then turned to various technological marvels displayed by the older gentlemen, keeping tabs on the two discs. Gamakichi would be curious about the new arrival and also blatantly aware, thanks to Kamui's intense release of chakra, that he was no friend, "Whos the big palooka?" Gamatatsu chimes in, "Hes not here to steal our food is he?" Naruto's eyes widen in horror at the idea of someone coming to steal his precious instant noodles. Once the man ejects the weights and flares his incredible chakra, Naruto knew this was an encounter where only one of them would walk away, "I don't know what you want from me Robo-pops..." Naruto would swiftly remove from his backpack a Hiraishin marked kunai, with what appears to be a canister attached by a wire, wrapped in red bandages, some sort of bomb.  While one hand grabs ahold of the kunai, the other would form a single handseal, showcasing his ninjutsu prowess.

As a result, the ninja produces twelve Shadow Clones, each armed with the same weapon as the original all forming a defensive circle around the original in his Uzumaki Whirlpool Formation,"...but heres the part where we stop you!" The clones say, finishing off the original's sentence in unison. One would form a set of handseals causing chakra to gather into the air, which would be a giant lens. If his opponent where to look towards the source of chakra, he would find himself temporarily blinded by a powerful reflection of the sun.

If the prankster's maneuver was successful, Kamui would be visually impaired as all the Narutos throw their kunais, 11 sleekly designed knives racing towards Kamui at incredible speed, silently flying through the air. Each are thrown with enough force to send them straight through solid rock aiming for his vitals such as his head,  abdomen, and groin, spanning the gap between the shinobi in seconds. The other kunai would fly in opposite directions of the main Naruto, sending them way off into the distance.

Camel:
"Battle has engaged, activate protocol 1451." Kamui said as he witness the young man change his demeanor and started to go on the offensive. A glowing teal light could be seen on the abdomen of the cybernetic suit as the command process for gathering natural energy from around him had begun. As this process started, some markings would start appearing on his face, the irises in both his eye turned into a different pigment and both of his pupils became dilated. This unique ability that was built into the cybernetic suit allowed him to passively gather natural energy while he was on the move, making it far much easier to enter his transformation and extend the duration of his Slug Slug Mode for as long as the device was active.

"Laughable." Kamui muttered as his senses were greatly augmented through his Slug Sage Mode, allowing him to sweep his surroundings with far greater accuracy than he could previously gauge. Thankfully through his sensory prowess as a Sage, the gathering of chakra was easily sensed within a moment's notice and the location of that condensed chakra lens was deeply ingrained into the back his mind. Now this man wasn't foolish enough to look upwards towards that lens, so instead of looking at the source of chakra emanating from that technique, he kept his wits about him and turned his attention towards the clones that were performing the technique themselves. What immediately caught his attention was the brandishing of the kunai knives by each respective clones and each knives that were thrown were tracked down by their current path of trajectory. Now he was not willing to take any chances from here on out upon seeing their intent on impaling him with those blades and decided to retaliate with a Sage Art technique.

"Ha! You'll have to do better than that! Senpo! Reppūshō!" Kamui formed a series of three one-handed handseals in rapid succession, after which he started gathering his wind-natured chakras around his body in the form of an aura and made a sweeping motion with his left arm that was similar to a back-hand slap. The chakra aura would immediately form into an extension of his own body and the knives that were thrown at him would suddenly have their original trajectory thrown off-course in mid-air by a surprise downburst; effectively sending the weapons flying backwards in multiple directions. However this sudden powerful gust of wind wouldn't just stop at the kunai knives, in fact each clone would feel the downburst winds created from the technique itself. This meant that if these clones of Naruto were not careful enough, this technique would throw them into turmoil and possibly dispatch some of the clones with the debris gathered from the initial downburst gust that was sent in their direction.

"You're not even taking this seriously, ya know? If you really wanted to take care of that damned fox's vessel, you would break out that technique and give him a taste of what you can really do!" Kamui heard the Shukaku speak to him for a split-moment from within the bowels of his mind with such fervor and acknowledge that in the near future that he would have to break out that technique. "It will have to wait until the moment is right for me, for now I would like to conserve my energy for as long as I possibly can and focus on making this guy waste his chakra with these damn shadow clones. Besides, I still have some other tools that I haven't even broke out yet and those drones are still in the air on stand-by mode until I activate their battle protocol." The voice of the Shodaime responded back to the Shukaku, since he was too busy with his current fight to make his normal appearance within the mental realm that beast resided in and decided to resort to using his mental link with the Shukaku in order to have this inner mental conversation.

Uchiha Madara:
The doppelgangers look in surprise at their opponent's transmutation, connecting the dots to their own similar form, "A Sage?" The original ponders aloud. This would be confirmed as Kamui sends out his Sage Art: Gale Palm towards them, but despite the powerful Senjutsu imbued attack threatening them, the original looks calm. In fact, he seems rather elated as his quick thinking as a tactician comes into play, "I'll take care of the kunai and activate, some of you get the rest!"

He proceeds to jump into the air, forming a single handed kata while 6 of the clones standing in the forefront of the wind extend out both their hands in a clawed defensive position. Quickly activating the seal upon the palms of the Naruto's hands, they would utilize both the Advanced Element Sealing Method and Advanced Element Unsealing Method. Vapors escape the seal and would draw the wind into it, sealing a portion of it in each seal.  Immediately following they would unseal the jutsu, sending it back at Kamui with same force and momentum, knocking the debris back towards him as well. Knowing the bombs would eventually detonate from one of them, the Narutos prepare by focusing a small amount of Fuuton chakra in their inner ears.

There is however a slight pause between the Sealing and Unsealing, which wouldn't bode well for the clones seeing as they would be unable to absorb the kunai, this would be where the original comes in. Since the knives are marked, Naruto would simply use Hiraishin to teleport the marked kunai to another that he throws towards Kamui, redirecting them back on their original course towards the Kage. Soon he detonates the bombs as planned, but they wouldn't be the ordinary incendiary sort. Intense blinding light and sound erupt from them, powerful enough to even overload Enhanced Senses. The sound and light threaten to temporarily blind and paralyze his opponent, the fuuton chakra channeled by the clones prevent sound from entering momentarily, but still temporarily deaf and blind.

The original Naruto, who blinked at the last second, prevented himself from going blind. Lastly, in conjunction with the devastating light, sound, and wind, Naruto would control his airborne disc with his chakra and use it akin to a giant Fresnel Lens, rapidly absorbing rays and harnessing the power of the sun into a singular beam of intense heat. This attack would be extremely difficult if not impossible to evade if Kamui is caught by the sound, light, and wind, especially considering the Uzumaki is using Nature to his advantage, leaving no chakra to sense the impending doom.

If contact is made, Kamui's head is pelted by a fire blast of 500 degrees, getting hotter as time goes on, but a little more than doubling the moment it comes in contact with his Wind Aura, setting his opponent ablaze at over 1000 degrees in a massive inferno of destruction. If successful, Naruto's combatant is vision-less and disabled as hes cut through by kunai, struck by his own wind, and turned into a mausoleum of conflagration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version