Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto vs Kamui: The Fox and Tanuki Struggle  (Read 6963 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Naruto vs Kamui: The Fox and Tanuki Struggle
« on: June 02, 2018, 05:47:00 AM »

[Majorly Re-Used Format]

Jinchuriki: Naruto Uzumaki

Grace Period Ends: 4/23/18

Tails Mastered: 50%

Affiliation: Konohagakure/Uzumaki Clan/Myobokuzan

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1 or IC 1v1

Preferred Zone: Empty Town (Daylight)

Preferred Judges: Up for Discussion

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum

******************************Special Rules******************************

-The match is to be a 1v1 deathmatch, if the preferred method was agreed to be IC. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that players don't agree to a *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-*If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.] If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a  winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. His(her) decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.)
Note, this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

-Must post at least once every seven days (168 hours). Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full seven days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

- A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision.

-Everyone is allowed 1 repost. If you are found to be meta gaming, Retro posting, or God modding, the opposition is allowed to request your post be analyzed by the judge. If he/she decides the post contains any of those three things, your repost will be used to fix it. If your repost has already been used, then the actions effected by the illegal maneuver will be nullified and the opposition will be able to act accordingly. Example: If you try to counter an attack using meta game knowledge, the counter will have never happened and the opponent will be able to continue unhindered, likely resulting in a legal autohit.   

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by challenger and discussed via PM, only, If a technique is used in the midst of the fight that was not voided beforehand, and is still considered god mod, it can be voided at that point. People’s profiles are often unorganized, thus it’s easy to sneak past obviously broken techniques into a fight and we should not reward that type of behavior. The caveat, though, is that the technique in question must be an egregious violation to the fairness of the fight for it to be voided after it’s began. This is decided in a three way conversation between the judge and two combatants.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other either in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchuriki. If host, he loses the match and Biju given to the challenger.

-In the event that a host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write or alter the special rules. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations.

-If host defeated, allow host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast. Then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

Any questions, PM me please.

*************************(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids*************************

* Swift Release
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode
* Claims of immunity to Ototon
* Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon
* Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonko no Jin)
* Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
* Izanami
* Kotoamatsukami
* Most of the recent Rikudou powered abilities (this can be discussed)
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses
* Non Zetsu Mayfly
*8th Gate (In OOC)
*Izanagi (In OOC)
*Reaper Death Seal (In OOC)

**All of this is subject to any change at the host's discretion**

[Challenge List]: Uchiha Kamui
Judge: Warren

As the defender, I will be making the first post.

The Uzumaki would be shouting at the toad companions on his shoulder, Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, clearly annoyed, "Uggh! Gamatatsu, why do you keep falling alseep on your part of the jutsu?!" Naruto virtually screams at him, but his brother chimes in, "Hey, you know Gamatatsu doesn't kick into high gear unless its serious...or if hes got any snacks. Actually, scratch that first part, fill his belly and he'll be good." The small yellow toad, using a jutsu to masquerade his true size like his sibling, wakes up, "Huh? Someone say food Gamakichi? Hmmm, I'm hungry. " Naruto sighs and chuckles, "Alright, lets take a snack break okay?" Gamatatsu jumps up and down in excitement as Naruto puts down a backpack, full of weapons and some food and looks around, "Wow, we really made a mess huh?" Scanning around the area, Naruto sees many destroyed buildings, reduced to nothing but rubble among a vast series of others. Long ago the town was abandoned, left to rot to the elements, but a perfect training ground for a good team of ninja to work on synchronization. The three would stay on alert though, they had experienced too much to trust seemingly empty places. This is why Naruto would have his Minds Eye of the Kagura active.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto vs Kamui: The Fox and Tanuki Struggle
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 08:41:08 PM »

Another figure could be seen flying in then distance, a crimson streak of chakra could be seen trailing from the feet of this unknown individual. It wasn't until this figure landed upon the rooftop of a nearby abandoned building, would his identity come into view. The First Hokage, Uchiha Kamui had arrived in what appeared to be a futuristic-looking suit. He would take a few steps forward as one of the panels of his protective mask slid apart to reveal that it was truly the real deal. Kamui had underwent some upgrades in terms of his combat gear and style, and from what it appeared, this man was truly focused on making up for the weaknesses of the flesh. (300 ft away from where Naruto is located.)

"Another high chakra level has detected in the vicinity, the anomaly is located about three-hundred feet away from your location." The artificial intelligence system had scanned the area prior to his landing and was alerting the Shodaime that the target has been acquired. Kamui turn his head in the direction where the anomaly was located, the man raised his hand behind his neck and extended a finger outwards to what appeared to be a small panel that acted as a switch. 'Click' Kamui pressed the button once and let out an exasperated sigh, the first thing that Naruto would notice was that two disc-shaped objects appeared from behind him. These drones were built specifically for combat purposes and both of these combat drones quickly ascended into the air until it was out of view.

One this was done, Kamui leap off the rooftop of the building and decided to close the gap between them. He would position himself upon a nearby water tower and could be seen more plainly from this distance than his previous location. Kamui took a final leap off the tower and landed onto the ground below, creating a small impact crater as he briskly landed on his feet unscathed from such a high distance.

"C.A.I.N. engage combat mode, remove all chakra limiters and start the nature energy assimilation system on my mark." Kamui issued the command to the A.I. system that was built into his futuristic cybernetic suit, which was immediately complied with upon issued, various 'whirring' sounds were heard throughout the whole process. This should be not only an interesting sight for Naruto, but also a rather difficult fight due to the advance technology that was at his disposal. As the man would transition into his 'combat mode', four small weights ejected themselves from multiple area of his body. Upon landing on the ground, these weights would make miniscule impact craters, indicating that these weights were no ordinary training weights.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Shodaime Hokage. I can tell by looking at you that you're quite strong, but how will you fare against someone like me? I will show you how helpless you truly are by giving you a glimpse of my 'true' power..." Kamui said as he assumed his fighting stance, the loose dirt around him started to get thrown into the air from his chakras that were flaring wildly around his body. The air pressure generated from this remarkable display could be felt from the distance that Naruto was situated at and could only be described as a frightening display of power that could only be achieved by a Kage-level shinobi.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 02:23:00 AM »

With his Eye active, Naruto would be alerted to Kamui's presence long before he came into visual sight, prompting him to warn the toads and focus upon his incoming foe's chakra signature. By doing so, Naruto is able to perceive Kamui and his environment in great detail. He would urge the toads to hide in his pockets as Kamui comes into view. A puzzled look on Naruto's face appears as the man seems to be talking to someone he can't see, someone named...Cain?

His attention is then turned to various technological marvels displayed by the older gentlemen, keeping tabs on the two discs. Gamakichi would be curious about the new arrival and also blatantly aware, thanks to Kamui's intense release of chakra, that he was no friend, "Whos the big palooka?" Gamatatsu chimes in, "Hes not here to steal our food is he?" Naruto's eyes widen in horror at the idea of someone coming to steal his precious instant noodles. Once the man ejects the weights and flares his incredible chakra, Naruto knew this was an encounter where only one of them would walk away, "I don't know what you want from me Robo-pops..." Naruto would swiftly remove from his backpack a Hiraishin marked kunai, with what appears to be a canister attached by a wire, wrapped in red bandages, some sort of bomb.  While one hand grabs ahold of the kunai, the other would form a single handseal, showcasing his ninjutsu prowess.

As a result, the ninja produces twelve Shadow Clones, each armed with the same weapon as the original all forming a defensive circle around the original in his
Uzumaki Whirlpool Formation,"...but heres the part where we stop you!" The clones say, finishing off the original's sentence in unison. One would form a set of handseals causing chakra to gather into the air, which would be a giant lens. If his opponent where to look towards the source of chakra, he would find himself temporarily blinded by a powerful reflection of the sun.

If the prankster's maneuver was successful, Kamui would be visually impaired as all the Narutos throw their kunais, 11 sleekly designed knives racing towards Kamui at incredible speed, silently flying through the air. Each are thrown with enough force to send them straight through solid rock aiming for his vitals such as his head,  abdomen, and groin, spanning the gap between the shinobi in seconds. The other kunai would fly in opposite directions of the main Naruto, sending them way off into the distance.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:27:55 PM »

"Battle has engaged, activate protocol 1451." Kamui said as he witness the young man change his demeanor and started to go on the offensive. A glowing teal light could be seen on the abdomen of the cybernetic suit as the command process for gathering natural energy from around him had begun. As this process started, some markings would start appearing on his face, the irises in both his eye turned into a different pigment and both of his pupils became dilated. This unique ability that was built into the cybernetic suit allowed him to passively gather natural energy while he was on the move, making it far much easier to enter his transformation and extend the duration of his Slug Slug Mode for as long as the device was active.

"Laughable." Kamui muttered as his senses were greatly augmented through his Slug Sage Mode, allowing him to sweep his surroundings with far greater accuracy than he could previously gauge. Thankfully through his sensory prowess as a Sage, the gathering of chakra was easily sensed within a moment's notice and the location of that condensed chakra lens was deeply ingrained into the back his mind. Now this man wasn't foolish enough to look upwards towards that lens, so instead of looking at the source of chakra emanating from that technique, he kept his wits about him and turned his attention towards the clones that were performing the technique themselves. What immediately caught his attention was the brandishing of the kunai knives by each respective clones and each knives that were thrown were tracked down by their current path of trajectory. Now he was not willing to take any chances from here on out upon seeing their intent on impaling him with those blades and decided to retaliate with a Sage Art technique.

"Ha! You'll have to do better than that! Senpo! Reppūshō!" Kamui formed a series of three one-handed handseals in rapid succession, after which he started gathering his wind-natured chakras around his body in the form of an aura and made a sweeping motion with his left arm that was similar to a back-hand slap. The chakra aura would immediately form into an extension of his own body and the knives that were thrown at him would suddenly have their original trajectory thrown off-course in mid-air by a surprise downburst; effectively sending the weapons flying backwards in multiple directions. However this sudden powerful gust of wind wouldn't just stop at the kunai knives, in fact each clone would feel the downburst winds created from the technique itself. This meant that if these clones of Naruto were not careful enough, this technique would throw them into turmoil and possibly dispatch some of the clones with the debris gathered from the initial downburst gust that was sent in their direction.

"You're not even taking this seriously, ya know? If you really wanted to take care of that damned fox's vessel, you would break out that technique and give him a taste of what you can really do!" Kamui heard the Shukaku speak to him for a split-moment from within the bowels of his mind with such fervor and acknowledge that in the near future that he would have to break out that technique. "It will have to wait until the moment is right for me, for now I would like to conserve my energy for as long as I possibly can and focus on making this guy waste his chakra with these damn shadow clones. Besides, I still have some other tools that I haven't even broke out yet and those drones are still in the air on stand-by mode until I activate their battle protocol." The voice of the Shodaime responded back to the Shukaku, since he was too busy with his current fight to make his normal appearance within the mental realm that beast resided in and decided to resort to using his mental link with the Shukaku in order to have this inner mental conversation.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 08:28:28 PM »

The doppelgangers look in surprise at their opponent's transmutation, connecting the dots to their own similar form, "A Sage?" The original ponders aloud. This would be confirmed as Kamui sends out his Sage Art: Gale Palm towards them, but despite the powerful Senjutsu imbued attack threatening them, the original looks calm. In fact, he seems rather elated as his quick thinking as a tactician comes into play, "I'll take care of the kunai and activate, some of you get the rest!"

He proceeds to jump into the air, forming a single handed kata while 6 of the clones standing in the forefront of the wind extend out both their hands in a clawed defensive position. Quickly activating the seal upon the palms of the Naruto's hands, they would utilize both the Advanced Element Sealing Method and Advanced Element Unsealing Method. Vapors escape the seal and would draw the wind into it, sealing a portion of it in each seal.  Immediately following they would unseal the jutsu, sending it back at Kamui with same force and momentum, knocking the debris back towards him as well. Knowing the bombs would eventually detonate from one of them, the Narutos prepare by focusing a small amount of Fuuton chakra in their inner ears.

There is however a slight pause between the Sealing and Unsealing, which wouldn't bode well for the clones seeing as they would be unable to absorb the kunai, this would be where the original comes in. Since the knives are marked, Naruto would simply use Hiraishin to teleport the marked kunai to another that he throws towards Kamui, redirecting them back on their original course towards the Kage. Soon he detonates the bombs as planned, but they wouldn't be the ordinary incendiary sort. Intense blinding light and sound erupt from them, powerful enough to even overload Enhanced Senses. The sound and light threaten to temporarily blind and paralyze his opponent, the fuuton chakra channeled by the clones prevent sound from entering momentarily, but still temporarily deaf and blind.

The original Naruto, who blinked at the last second, prevented himself from going blind. Lastly, in conjunction with the devastating light, sound, and wind, Naruto would control his airborne disc with his chakra and use it akin to a giant Fresnel Lens, rapidly absorbing rays and harnessing the power of the sun into a singular beam of intense heat. This attack would be extremely difficult if not impossible to evade if Kamui is caught by the sound, light, and wind, especially considering the Uzumaki is using Nature to his advantage, leaving no chakra to sense the impending doom.

If contact is made, Kamui's head is pelted by a fire blast of 500 degrees, getting hotter as time goes on, but a little more than doubling the moment it comes in contact with his Wind Aura, setting his opponent ablaze at over 1000 degrees in a massive inferno of destruction. If successful, Naruto's combatant is vision-less and disabled as hes cut through by kunai, struck by his own wind, and turned into a mausoleum of conflagration.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:36:55 AM »

Kamui would act accordingly when he saw that his elemental technique was absorbed and subsequently sent back him with slight delay. "Oho? You can use that technique as well or is that something else entirely?" Kamui was speaking of the usage of the formula seal used to instantly teleport any marked object to that designated location and was astonished to see that there were others out there that had intricate knowledge of it. Naruto might've thought he caught Kamui off-guard with his sudden redirection of former's technique, however the former Kage was able to see through the attack with ease and could see that each of the kunai knives had an explosive payload that were tied to each of them; this was all thanks to his enhanced sense of perception granted by his Slug Sage Mode.

Kamui clapped his hands and added some of his magnetic chakra into the ground, using the former gold weights as a conduit for his next technique. Once his magnetic chakra touched those gold weights, the weights would break down into the material that were made out of; gold dust. This diamagnetic gold dust would start attracting every minuscule speck of gold flakes that happened to be buried deep in the ground below them and would add onto his own repertoire of gold dust that he currently had with him. Kamui extended his left palm outward and clenched his hand into a fist, triggering the manifestation of a thick wall of gold dust that would immediately form a thick protective dome around his body; shielding him from the initial flash bang and downburst that was directed at him.

"This is getting slightly annoying." Kamui muttered as the focused beam of light started baring down on his location, hitting the outer layer of gold dust without much repercussions to his surroundings inside the dome. Gold has a melting point of about 1,948°F and with the increasing temperature of the beam of sunlight, it would be wise for him to act accordingly to prevent the heat from building up and destroying his protective dome. Gold is also highly reflective of both light and heat, which meant that he could turn this attack against Naruto with some more gold sand manipulation.

"Enough playing around." Kamui said as the outer layer of gold dust that formed the thick protective barrier around him would start to take shape into a large reflective disc that resembled a large circular mirror. Once the beam of light started hitting the reflective surface area of the gold dust that made up the large disc, the reflective surface would allow him to redirect the concentrated beam of sunlight back at the clones. If he was lucky enough with his endeavors, this redirection of this concentrated beam of light would happen so suddenly that there would be no time to avoid this sudden counter-attack.

"I can't take no chances against someone like you." Kamui decided to manipulate some of the remaining gold dust that he wasn't using in the golden reflective disc above him into a multitude of gold spikes that levitated in front of him. Kamui extended his palm outwards and sent the barrage of gold spikes towards the clones with astonishing pace, hopefully catching them off guard with the impeccable timing of this simultaneous assault. Meanwhile up in the skies, the drones were idly hovering in the air and were watching the events unfold in front of them. These drones were gathering battle data for now and were analyzing the data in an encrypted network that was directly connected to C.A.I.N.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »

His opponent's Gold Dust was quite effective at momentarily shielding him from the blinding light and heat, however he would unknowingly set himself up by covering himself with the metal. Due to the rigid molecules in gold, the intense sound would have an easier time traveling to Kamui, especially due to the heat around him, exciting the nearby molecules virtually putting himself in a condensed pocket for the sound to overload his Enhanced Senses. Top it off with the fact he did not make his covering Sound Proof, it would make the result all the more inevitable.

If this works as suspected, his opponent should lose concentration on his Gold Dust, leaving him unable to formulate the reflective  mirror he so desired and leaving his head exposed for a direct hit that continues to pour on and get even hotter. If successful, the six Narutos in the forefront would immediately form a multitude of Adamantine Sealing Chains that would burrow underground and go in the air in an attempt to form a Chakra Chains Barrier, extending 200 yards around everyone in order to force Kamui to fight up close and personal if he somehow survives the first strike.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, if this scenario doesn't play out and Kamui is somehow unaffected by the sound, continuing with his actions of reflecting Naruto's attack, he would end up destroying six clones. Thanks to his copycats being in-front of him when the beam struck, it would leave a slight delay, but enough for Naruto to receive the knowledge of an incredibly hot sensation thanks to clones, prompting him to utilize the Flying Thunder God in order to teleport himself and his remaining clones to one of the knives thrown earlier, this one in the distant left while there remains one in the distant right. Because the reflecting of Naruto's attack and the Gold Spikes happening simultaneously as his opponent intended, they would effectively avoid them as well.

Naruto would look at his arms,
"That was close.." He says with a bit of smile at his  face. His arms would be lightly burned by the beam, searing off the sleeves of the original's jumpsuit. The Uzumaki was both impressed and slightly fearful that his opponent could so simply be so devastating with a bit of ingenuity. "You guys form the barrier, Gamakichi take two with you and prepare the Sages with that jutsu!"  This prompts all but two of his remaining clones to try to form the exact same barrier as the first scenario while Gamakichi takes one of Naruto's marked weapons before returning to Myoboku in a puff of smoke. Two clones follow suit, via teleportation where they would immediately begin to gather Natural Energy in the toad haven.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 08:51:39 AM »

For the duration that this intense sound wave was playing, the hard metallic surface of the dome would reflect the lingering reverberation outward and safely away from the inner chamber of the dome where Kamui was currently located. One thing that Naruto forgot about while he was busy evading his attacks was that the Fresnel lens was still very much active and upon sensing the clone's chakra signature disappear for a slight second due to the usage of the same space-time technique that was used earlier to teleport from one marked location to another. Kamui quickly reposition the gold reflective disc at their new location and sent an horizontal beam of high-temperature focused sunlight towards them in attempt to dispel the clones that were currently forming the Adamantine Sealing Chains.

Now if that didn't work in stopping the clones from forming that chakra chain barrier, this next move would serve to hinder the completion of that technique. "Adamantine Sealing Chains? I have something for that..." Kamui smirked as he activated his Sharingan and clapped his hands, molding his magnetic chakras around his body as the ground underneath him started to crack from the intense gravitational pressure emanating from his chakras. Naruto would at this point probably notice the red gleam in his eyes from afar and the enormous pressure generated from conjuring up this counter-technique wouldn't be too hard to miss as well.

"Fūingaeshi!" Kamui raised his hands in the general direction of this sealing technique, invoking one of his unique counter-measures that he specifically created for combating sealing techniques and since this particular Uzumaki-related technique happened to be classified as a sealing technique. A greenish whirlpool of chakra would stop these Adamantine Sealing Chains mid-way in the air the moment that these chains exited the ground and would try to prevent these clones from even attempting to erect this barrier, thus halting the technique mid-way before it could be completed. If everything went according to plan, each of these chakra chains would be caught in a stasis field due to his magnetic chakras distorting the space around the incoming Fūinjutsu and would remain afloat in this gravitational field for a brief moment.

"You can't surprised me with a jutsu that I am quite familiar with, young man." Kamui wasn't lying about his familiarity with this technique, back in the distant past this retired kage was once married to a hot-headed red-headed woman from Uzushiogakure no Sato. After his brief exchange, he decided to reflect the technique back each of these clones, sending the chains back at them with astonishing speeds. If nothing was done in time, these chakra chains would wrap tightly around each clones from the shoulder down and would quickly constrict these clones up to the point that they wouldn't be able to move.

A noticeable aspect of C.A.I.N was the flexibility of having to not waste so much chakra performing the time consuming task of gathering natural energy for his Slug Sage Mode. This meant for as long as the Natural Energy Assimilation system is operational on C.A.I.N, there were no set time-limit for maintaining his transformation and the possibilities would be endless due the augmentation granted from the transformation; a glowing apparatus in the middle of his chest could be seen from afar.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 02:29:50 AM »

Seeing that his opponent was still reflecting the beam, Naruto would quickly manipulate the disc with his chakra to shift it away from the protective dome just in time. He would move it in such a way that it would stop channeling the sun and just reflect the light, creating something akin to a gigantic flashbag. Prepared, Naruto would blink in time as he forms a single handed kata and with his free hand, form a Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, demonstrating his mastery of the technique, 'I need to end Robo-pops now! I don't want to rely on his power to win this...not after what happened last time...' Naruto thinks to himself.

A very brief image occurs in Naruto's head of red flaring chakra and a mighty roar echos through his mind of a recent rampage. He had much more control over the Nine Tails now, in fact he had half of the beast's strength, but the possibility of losing himself in the power made him hesitant. In reality, the blinding light would hopefully take his opponent by surprise considering he left himself vulnerable enough that he left his eyes  exposed to the open. This would cause them to be flooded by a blinding amount of lumens to temporarily leave his visual perception useless while at the same time hurting him and drastically extending his shadow towards Naruto.

The moment his shadow connects, Naruto's jutsu would activate, the Hiding in Shadow Technique, merging the young man into it. Once the light quickly fades, the shadow would retreat just as fast back to Kamui. This gives Naruto an almost instant transportation behind opponent as he tries to drill into him with his Rasenshuriken with Shunshin like speed. Contact with Kamui or his dome detonates central sphere of the Rasenshuriken, producing a vortex of wind in the immediate area. Within this vortex, countless microscopic wind blades are created, so many that even the Sharingan can't count them all. The wind blades damage anything within the vortex on a cellular level, attacking the chakra circulatory system to leave his foe unable to mold chakra and perform jutsu, possibly disintegrating the Gold along with Kamui similar to Dust Release.

The large blast sends Naruto back over 100 feet, skidding across the ground, making a plume of dirt of debris erupt from impact marks he makes upon the ground as he bounces back. The shinobi manages to get stabilize himself upon his feet as he comes to a screeching halt, his durable body taking the recoil with ease. However, the arm he used to thrust the Rasenshuriken would be in incredible pain as similar damage is done to it and he begins to pant, the immense jutsu taking a toll on him. The jutsu in question would continue for a solid 25 seconds if uninterrupted, but only needing a couple to reduce a large hill to dust. Meanwhile, Naruto's clones would be forced to deal with their chains being redirected at them. In conjunction as previously done before by the other set of clones, they would use in conjunction Advanced Element Sealing Method in order to absorb the Magnetic Chakra around the chains in order to complete the barrier quickly as the vapors free the chains of the greenish whirlpool of chakra, sealing it away.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 11:25:40 PM »

Kamui had a plan to pull a fast one over the young Uzumaki lad by acting as if the lenses had blinded him. Kamui kept his left eye closed in anticipation due to his enhanced senses granted through his Sage Mode and could sense the movement in the airspace around him, allowing him to stay a step ahead in this game of death. "Tch!" Kamui muttered as he pulled off this feint by wincing in pain, closing his eyes in response as the flash bang went off; the latter was that this was all an elaborate ruse to catch his opponent with his guard down.

Kamui sensed the instantaneous movement from his opponent and decided to react to the projectile held by Naruto by making use of his speedy reflexes to react to this attack. He placed his right arm behind his back and the technique that was used by his opponent would be intercepted by his right palm that immersed in his cybernetic battle suit. Kamui decided that it was time to make use of another function of his cybernetic battle armor, the special nodes built into the palm of the right hand had the ability to intercept almost all chakra-based attacks and subsequently absorb it into his own chakra supply; breaking them down into the chakra natures that they're made of.

"Such a nostalgic feeling to see this technique...although I must give you my thanks for the extra chakra." Kamui opened his left eye as the technique used by Naruto momentarily expanded then immediately contracted inwards towards the special nodes in the palm of his cybernetic battle suit. These nodes would form a chakra-absorption barrier that would absorb the technique in it's entirety before it could explode and would also allow him to replenish his own chakra supply in the process.

"Close-quarters combat? I think this kid is up to something and knowing that damned fox, this could end up bad if you don't play it smart. Do you want to go ahead and make used of my chakra?" The voice of Shukaku briefly came into mind and within his inner mental realm, the Shodaime walked up towards the beast as the he water underneath his feet created ripples with each step that he took. Once he was within arm's reach of the colossal sandy beast, the man extended his arm upwards towards the Shukaku and formed a fist.

"This kid is a little wet behind the ears when it comes to this, now that I think about it. So let's show him what we can really do and give him a taste of our power, partner." Shukaku merely laughed in response and extended his arm outwards towards Kamui, forming a fist as it bumped into the Shodaime's; allowing him to transfer some of his chakra to the man. "You're really trying to butter me up, aren't you?" The voice of the Shukaku could faintly be heard in the back of his mind as he idly stood there with one of his eyes still closed and one open and glared in the general direction of Naruto.

"Young man, I am not trapped in here with you...you're trapped in here with me." Kamui said as he clenched both of his fist, starting his initial ascendance into entering his version-one state as the debris around him would start to violently levitate around his body in a gravitational orbit. The ground underneath his feet trembled from the formation of the bubbling chakra shroud and the solidified dome made out of gold dust particles would revert back into it's natural state; these particles would fall onto the ground around him. Although the gold dust particles were no longer active at this moment, the particles themselves were still magnetically charged and at a moment's notice if he wanted to, he could easily manipulate the gold dust to instantly catch his opponent off-guard.

A slight grin appeared on his visage as a single tail made out of the chakra shroud manifested behind him, the glowing apparatus in the middle of his chest would change colors due to the combination of his chakra shroud and Slug Sage Mode; which made him a force to be reckoned with. Kamui raised his right arm into the air with his palm flat, the chakra shroud around him bubbled as a spiraling sphere of chakra manifested in his right hand. Kamui would form the same technique that was used against him with the help of his chakra shroud granted through his version-one state, but the subtle difference between Naruto's and his own was that he could throw this said projectile due the technique being coated in Senjutsu chakra.

"Let me show you the way to use this technique properly! Senpo! Rasenshuriken!" Kamui exclaimed as he pinpointed out the location of Naruto and threw the completed shuriken-like projectile straight at him. If nothing was done in time to stop this technique, it would detonate into a vortex of wind blades that would affect the area around his opponent, which meant more than half of the restricted space (120 yards) would be effected by the detonation. Now due to the absorption of the magnetic chakra that made up his former technique, the chakra chains barrier would be completed as his opponent planned. However, this would lead up to another issue for the young man, since there was no where to run from this technique and the way that this barrier was set-up, there was very little room for error within the confines of this restricted space. Kamui was hoping to see more of this young man's abilities and was curious to see how he would react to seeing a more completed version of the technique that he tried to use on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile up in the skies, the drones would continue to watch these events unfold in its entirety, waiting for any commands that may come their way as they hovered about a mile in the sky. Both of these drones would not be easy to spot due to their reflective paneling, but that doesn't mean that were entirely invisible. Both of these drones emitted small particles of chakra and could be sensed through other sensory abilities that have a wide-range in their remote viewing.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 06:23:30 PM »

Once Kamui gains access of Shukaku's chakra, the Nine Tails within Naruto would seem to finally take interest in the events unfolding, waking from his slumber. The pride of the beast would soon scoff it off upon realization of who it was. He figured any Jinchuriki of his could take on the Bijuu with the lowest number of Tails. Though he wouldn't go back to sleep as he would examine further, waiting for the anger and hate of the true Naruto to emerge.

The blond's eyes would widen in surprise by Kamui's further evolution,"A Jinchuriki too?!" He began to think perhaps he would need some of the Tailed Beast's power, but shakes his head soon after the idea.  He also gets taken aback by the absorption of his Rasenshuriken, merely powering up Kamui further, his sly act fooling him. Technology was truly something and gave his opponent a very troublesome edge for Naruto to get around. However, while superior technology is well and good, the hyperactive ninja was a firm believer that such things never could compare to a shinobi's innate innovation in the heat of battle.  He'd quickly regain his composure despite the fact his foe had generated his very own signature jutsu against him.

As contrary to what Kamui thought, he was now trapped in Naruto's realm and he was ready to show him. Once the barrier was complete, the clones would nod at each other, knowing exactly what to do next. Once again in unison, they would perform a technique, betting on this being the linchpin in their victory. If successful, Kamui would find that the formation of his Rasenshuriken would go incomplete and fade away, along with his Version 1 Cloak, Sage Mode, and Kekkei Genkai, essentially rendering the older man inert in terms of chakra use absolutely. This would be a result of the Chakra Chains Barrier forming a powerful variant of Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar, making the entire barrier the center of sealing, blocking all 361 Tenketsu of those inside aside from those bearing Naruto's chakra signature. This would essentially turn this battle into a regular man against a shinobi if it works, prompting the clones to immediately attempt to snare Kamui from all around by causing lightning fast Adamantine Sealing Chains to emerge from part of the barrier underground and attempt to skewer him from all sides through his back, chest, and limbs, effectively ending the Jinchuriki.  His Mirror Drones in the air should be rendered unresponsive as well.

However, if for some reason it doesn't work, Naruto would have to face  the completed Rasenshuriken about to be tossed at him. Quickly he would employ a tactic he picked up from Kamui in the midst of battle, by shifting once again his disc, Naruto would direct the beam towards himself, using his highly reflective Forehead Protector to bounce the attack off, firing directly towards the newly tossed Rasenshuriken that is but inches away from Kamui, producing once again, blinding light in the process. Naruto would snicker to himself that he probably at this point was pissing off his opponent with all flashes of light.

If successful, the attack should set it off prematurely while at the same time consuming it in a sea of flames,  leaving Kamui the point blank recipient  of his own jutsu. The flames would consume the Wind Release, growing as more potent as the attack itself. With the speed at which this is executed and the fact his opponent's entire Gold Dust protection has been scattered into particles, protection from the impending backfire would be hard to find given its proximity and suddenness. If it works as planned, Kamui and his Gold Dust should be engulfed by an explosion of epic proportions towering above the buildings of the town, melting the metal and turning his opponent to ashes at temperatures well over 2000 degrees. Unfortunately, the range of the expanding attack would still put the original Naruto in peril as he shifts the disc away.

Jumping out of his pocket in the nick of time would be Gamakichi, who uses nearly all of his chakra and body (returning to his original giant size)  to shield Naruto with the use of Water Release. Though it was just the tail end of the explosion, Gamakichi's efforts wouldn't be enough as he would nearly perish, the water only offering so much protection. Nearly burned to a crisp, the young toad would poof back to Mount Myoboku. Once the explosion clears, Naruto can be seen with tears streaming down his face  and a red bubbling shroud of chakra covering him in the shape of a fox, with Three Tails protruding.  His eyes change color and become slitted, his nails and canine teeth grow longer and sharper. Naruto's hair also grows longer and spikier, and the whisker-like marks on his cheeks widen and thicken, becoming overall more bestial in appearance and almost in nature. The powerful dense chakra would protect him from the remaining back-end of the explosion. With his opponent at the very center, Kamui would have to deal with alot worse. The Nine Tail's chakra would course through the Uzumaki's body, increasing his healing, strength, speed, and durability. Similar to his combatant's transformation, the sheer might of the chakra surrounding him would negatively effect the environment. The ground beneath him begin to crack from pure pressure and the whisking red chakra would generate a fierce wind that begins to lift debris from the ground.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »

Thankfully, Kamui had a back-up plan for barriers that were more than troublesome, it was noted that nothing was more formidable than an opponent who knew their way around sealing techniques. He took a sharp inhale of air, closing eyes for a moment as he located the source of the barrier; the clones belonging to his opponent. Once these clones were properly located, a smirk would come across his visage as he made note of how many clones were in the immediate vicinity.

"Oho? A chakra-negation sealing barrier? I think not!" Kamui opened his eyes and made use of a technique that was made specifically for destroying a barrier by targeting the source creating it from within. These clones were the main source of this sealing barrier and at moment there would be nothing to stop this act occurring due to these clones absorbing magnetic chakras from earlier. Which meant that they wouldn't be able to absorb this technique and since this technique isn't a sealing technique, these clones wouldn't be able to make proper use of the magnetic chakras from earlier

Each of those clones would find out that the barrier completed itself for a split-second, only for it to shatter like glass. The destruction of the chakra chains would occur in a abrupt chain reaction, this meant that it would all happen too quickly with each of these clones being bombarded with an intense pressure of chakra that would pummel them from head to toe; this would dispel each clones that were currently out in battlefield. 

Now with all of that out of the way, the rasenshuriken would continue on it's path towards Naruto and would've hit the intended target had it not been for the quick responsiveness from his opponent. A smirk came upon the visage of Kamui, the man was amused by his cleverness and cunning skills to employ such a tool in such a manner. Kamui closed his eyes in response to the array of lights being reflected in his direction and formed the seal of confrontation in response to his technique being set off a bit early.

"E-71." Kamui muttered into his mic on his headset, relaying a simple command task for one of the drones. One of the drones would produce a marked kunai from one of the access panels on the bottom, the kunai was held by a small mechanical prehensile tentacle that held a firm grip on the hilt; the drone would let go of the blade after producing it.

Before the premature explosion could negatively effect him, Kamui would make use of the Flying Thunder God to transport himself to the falling marked blade, catching it mid-air as the explosion overtook the area that he was formerly located at. Kamui crossed his arms in front of face and was thrown asunder from his place in mid-air, the chakra shroud around him allowed him to avoid damage from a majority of the burning air pressure. He corrected his body in mid-flight, narrowly avoiding landing on his head and seriously injuring himself; a trail of dust emerged from beneath his feet as he came skidding to a halt. Kamui eventually found himself a couple of yards (50yds) from the epicenter of the blast and could still see his opponent in his line of sight.

"Oho? You can use that transformation as well, but I wonder if you can do this?" Kamui tightly held the marked blade in his hand as the hilt would began to crack and the tool itself would eventually shatter into a tiny bits of metal. The enormous wind pressure generated from his opponent transformation into his version-one state would be overshadowed by Kamui entering into his version-two state. A dark red layer of chakra would overlap his entire body in the form of a endoskeleton resembling his tailed beast, a single tail could be seen behind him and the identifiable traits of his cybernetic suit could still be seen in his transformed state; the glowing apparatus in the middle of his chest could still be seen from afar.

"Kukukukukuku...show me what you can do, jinchūriki of Kurama." Kamui found himself in a decent sized crater due to the amount of energy that this transformation created and glared in the direction of Naruto. At this moment, the situation was looking sort of bleak for Naruto and with the difference in power between them. It would seem that Kamui would have the upper-hand at this moment and despite the exchange of subtle words between them, this man changed the tide of the battle in his favor; this meant that he wasn't going to go easy on Naruto this time around. For now he would keep his distance from his opponent as he stared at him with his piercing red gaze, the air pressure of chakra emanating from him highlighted his killing intent and the tomoes in his eyes could barely be seen; this gave the ruse that he lost the use of his doujutsu the moment that he went into this state.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 02:04:24 AM »

Kamui's counter-strike was a quick one and would probably have caught normal shinobi off gaurd, however, Naruto was no ordinary ninja. Thanks to two factors the clones use to their advantage, they manage to survive the onslaught. Due to the circumstances of their conception, the duplicates would possess the same active capabilities as the original, allowing them to perceive in great detail whats going on with their opponent thanks to the Minds Eye. Lastly, they would have their own versions of objects on Naruto's person, that includes his Jingu Bang, which activates upon will.

This would be incredibly handy  for them as a response to the swift attack of the enemy ninja as large and very durable shields, adorned with the same Sealing Jutsu as Naruto's palms. Because his opponent's technique specifically attacked only the source of the barrier, the survival of the clones would mean a perfectly intact Chakra Chains Barrier. The shields would soon disperse into nothingness afterwards, allowing the clones to quickly continue to form the Lion Closing Roar variant. Meanwhile, the original wouldn't slouch, manipulating once again the disc, Naruto causes another sort of giant flashbang, extending his opponent's shadow once more as he forms a handseal.

This time however, instead of just merging with his silhouette for travel, he would hold his breath as he infuses it with chakra. Utilizing Toad Flatness — Shadow Manipulation Technique, Naruto attempts to take control of his opponent by sinking his body into his shadow. This would mostly be used as a stalling tactic, but a very powerful one as Naruto's chakra levels approach half of that of Kurama's (as all 9 chakra tails fully manifest). While his opponent had the edge of a cooperative Tailed Beast, he also had presumably the weakest as well, would their power combined be enough to take on the strongest, even at half strength?

Whether or not this is the case, Naruto hopes to succeed in atleast making Kamui struggle against time for a couple seconds if not overwhelm him. However if the clones somehow are destroyed before they even begin another, Naruto jump starts his other plan.

"Kurama? So thats his name..." Naruto would be a bit surprised, the thought of the beast inside him even having a name didn't really cross his mind. He was mostly concerned with getting rid of him, but perhaps he'll use this new knowledge one day to have a more cordial conversation with the creature. He had more pressing matters however as Kamui has ascended even further than before by going into his Version 2 form. Naruto was familiar with the form, but never entered it willingly before. He was quite aware of its destructive potential and mixed in with a well of Killing Intent spelled out bad news. The Uzumaki wouldn't be worried however as he still has plenty in store for Kamui. He would be a bit cautious though, his foe was a wiley one so he didn't read too much into his apparent lack of Sharingan, still avoiding direct visual contact with them.

Almost immediately Naruto would perform the same jutsu (he would not ascend higher than Four Tails in this case) , however this time around he would use the Flying Thunder God, to transport one of his clones on Myoboku to the battlefield beforehand. The clone would be in his Sage Mode, who would use its newfound speed and strength to attempt to quickly appear behind Kamui to attempt to deliver a powerful punch to his spine, capable of shattering boulders with ease. Wrapped around his fist would be Senjutsu empowered Adamantine Sealing Chains, latching onto Kamui if they make contact. Thanks to having successfully destroyed Kamui's Gold Dust earlier from the explosion, his opponent would be down a defense. With lack of his diamagentic metal and the lingering blinding light preventing the precognitive abilities of his Sharingan, Kamui might find defending against the fast bunshin difficult.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2018, 04:58:16 AM »

Kamui took another sharp inhale of breath upon noticing that his earlier technique wasn't as effective as he initially planned it out to be, although there was another way to dispose of these clones in manner that wouldn't waste much of his chakra reserves. The drones in the air were fixated at the battle for the moment and upon noticing the sudden spike in chakra emanating from Kamui, the drones rapidly ascended upwards away from the epicenter of what was to come.

"ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kamui made use of his Tailed Beast's massive chakra reserves to turn a roar into a powerful force of air pressure and destruction. He would make this roar even more effective by making use of his senjutsu to infuse natural energy into the roar, thus increasing the destructiveness by three-fold. The amount of force behind the pressure given out by the roar was enough to repel even ninjutsu, the summoned items that were brought out by clones would first fell the effect of this roar and would subsequently thrown asunder by the air pressure.

The clones would be interrupted in their attempt to reestablish the barrier and if they were not careful in their maneuvering skills, they too would be thrown asunder by the air pressure that was given off by this tailed beast shockwave. However if that alone wasn't enough to deter these clones, the original or destroy that lingering fresnal lens, perhaps the next course of actions would obliterate any glimmer of hope that his opponent was clinging to. Kamui closed his eyes at the moment that the light from the fresnal lens were refracted in his direction and decided to make use of another technique to dispose of the obstacles in his path. The muscles in his arms and hands convulsed, the muscle mass would slightly pulsate from the application of Sound Release chakras being channeled throughout his arms.

"Useless!" Kamui cocked one of his arms back and swung it forward towards where the lens were located, the end result was that the punch was infused with not only Sound Release chakras, but also natural energy; a loud popping sound followed by a sharp whistling sound was heard as soon as the punch was thrown. The sheer speed and power of this punch alone was enough to shatter lens in pieces, rendering the technique obsolete.

Kamui wouldn't just stop punching at the lens, in fact the next targets in line would be the various clones, along with their conjurer that was still out in the battlefield. He opened his left eye, keeping his right eye closed as he shifted his attention towards their direction, cocking both of his arms as he swung both of them forward and unleashed a barrage of repeated punches in the direction of each clone, including the original. At the speed that he was delivering these punches, the movements from his actions would appear as a blur from the perspective of his opponent and Naruto would find it extremely difficult to even attempt to merge his shadow with the attack heading his way.

"Senpo..." Kamui sensed the arrival of the clone and noticed that senjutsu chakra emanated from the clone, which meant that the clone was moving so quickly because of Sage Mode. He quickly would stop his barrage of punches and immediately shifted his body in way so that he would be facing face-first towards the punch of the clone that was heading his way. One thing that he noticed that sealing chains were wrapped only around his fist and nowhere else, which made it easier for him to attempt to deflect this punch by initiating a forward palm thrust towards his elbow in an upward motion; the act of doing so would change the trajectory of the punch upwards away from Kamui at the last moment.

"Jiton Rasengan!" Kamui utilized his free hand to form a dense spiraling sphere of chakra that was infused with natural energy and the magnetic chakras granted from his tailed beast. Before his opponent could quickly react, the spiraling sphere of chakra was delivered the torso of the clone and would rapidly expand upon making contact with him. If the clone had a hardy enough constitution, it would survive the grueling process of the sphere exploding and magnetizing everything in a radius of seventy-five feet around them.

However this didn't mean that the clone would be out of the woods just yet, the clone if hit by the technique would soon find out that it would be extremely difficult to stand let alone move in the current environment. What was happening was the body of the clone was producing such a strong magnetic field that a multitude of metallic particles were starting to get attracted to the feet of the clone and to make matters worse. There was a lot of metallic material and ore underneath their feet, which meant it was game over for this clone if it was unfortunate enough to get hit by this technique.

Kamui could be heard chuckling throughout the whole ordeal, since the whole supremacy of more tails equaling more power was laughable to him. Despite the over-inflated ego of the Nine-Tailed Fox, in the transformative state that he was in, the number of tails didn't correspond to the amount of power that the jinchūriki had. Maybe if he was still in his version-one state, there would be some truth in this meager thought, but that wasn't the case. One thing was for certain though, Kamui had the advantage by being more in tune with his tailed beast than his opponent was, which was a recipe for disaster in the future. He hoped that with enough pushing in this fight, his opponent would lose control and transform into the state that he was currently in.

[Tailed Beast Shockwave]
[Beat Punch]
[Magnet Release Rasengan]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 06:45:06 AM »

The Narutos would sense the intense buildup of chakra from their opponent, wary of the danger that soon pours forth from him as a wave of pressure and destruction. One clone however would not be deterred from his jutsu by the Tailed Beast Shockwave and would continue his handseals as he manipulates the barrier. Once the attack passes over, it would appear to have destroyed all the present clones tending the chain confinements. However, the construct would still remain, signifying that at least one of the clones survived. Standing outside the Chakra Chains would be just that, as he would have used his proximity to the edge of the barrier to make a small opening to allow him to quickly pass backwards through, closing as he left. This would allow the pressure to strike the blockade without repercussion upon the replica, supplementing the missing clone's chakra for the Nine Tails as it can be seen in his Initial Jinchuriki Form.

With the other distractions Kamui would have to deal with, the gap he has between stopping the Lion Closing Roar variant would shorten drastically, especially now that the clone would seemingly be out of range and protected from the barrage of punches. Unless stopped quickly, it would swiftly and diligently finish the mission its brethren died to complete.  Unfortunately for Naruto though, there was no saving his disc and it ends up eventually destroyed by the attack. With it gone, Kamui's shadow would almost instantly restrict back to his person, stopping Naruto's attempt to take control of him. Having braced himself by conjuring chains from his feet to part of the energy fence, Naruto would prevent himself from being knocked back by the Tailed Beast Shockwave, yet still receive some damage. It would be greatly diminished by the thick aura of the Nine Tail's chakra protecting him from a large portion of the brute force.

If successful, the attempted barrage of Kamui upon the original should he continue that is, would be naught due to his closed Tenketsu. This would allow the summoned clone to proceed with the attack and possibly end the older man with one powerful high-speed punch.

But if events somehow unfold to where the clone is unable to complete the seal and the barrage still heads towards the original, he would utilize the Advanced Fuinjutsu upon one of his palms, causing  a vapor to spread out from it and absorb Sound Release punches. Naruto's ascended form would allow him to react and move  fast enough to position his hand infront of the incoming attack.

Meanwhile, within the Uzumaki's mental realm, he would be goaded by a voice to allow himself to give into the power of the Demon Fox to go even further. Frustrated with the temptation, Naruto's  contempt for the Monster Fox would allow him to resist its power, eventually causing him make the cloak recede back. In reality, the clone would proceed with the attack as planned, but in the midst of Kamui's counter attack is where the imitation's true goal would be manifested. The instant the Rasengan makes contact, a sudden mass explosion would occur, threatening to tear the opposing Jinchuriki asunder. His sturdy Sage body would last just long enough to perform Flying Thunder God, teleporting one of Naruto's special explosive tags from his scrolls underneath the jacket where the attack struck. This tag would be one of many containing Summoning Seals, which set off a chain reaction upon activation, leading to an attack very similar to Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags. Each would possess enough power to blow to smithereens a steel bunker and now his opponent would have to deal with over a hundred, the combined might comparable to an Explosive Clay user's C3 on a smaller scale.

With his opponent in point blank range combined with the suddenness of the explosions, the blasts should turn him to ash, if not atleast lose his arm to it. Being a safe distance away from the blast (as both the Bunshin and Kamui are more than 200 feet away from the original) Naruto would receive nothing but benefits from the destruction of his doppelganger as its remaining chakra would return to him, filling the young man with potent Senjutsu chakra, transforming him into the Honoured Sage Mode, "I don't need his power to beat your smug mug!" Though he may be speaking to no one but a ghost if his explosion takes him. With all that could transpire, it looks like the shoe is on the other foot as Kamui has to deal with a few things that could end things badly for the technological savant.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.