Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Naruto vs Kamui: The Tanuki and Fox Struggle Once Again!  (Read 10062 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Naruto vs Kamui: The Tanuki and Fox Struggle Once Again!
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:01:21 PM »

Quote from: Camel
Preferred Method: 1 VS 1 IC

Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato

Preferred Zone: Plains, Valley of the End (Hokage Zones) or Empty Town

Preferred Judge: Genesis, Tomi, Shadow, Miyuu, Eric, Warren or Tobias (I really have no set preference when it comes to picking a judge, only thing that matters is our choice for judge isn't a council member due to the rules.)

Bijū Mastery: Full Mastery/Tailed Beast Mode

Challenge List: Uzumaki Naruto (Date of Challenge|10/18/18) [fight won't start until terms are discussed and vice versa]

My Rules

-The preferred match is to be a one versus one *IC* death match. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that player doesn't agree to *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon by both parties.

-Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get 3 actions. This rule is final and non-negotiable.

-I implore you, please don't metagame or retro-post, since doing so will result you in having to use your only repost to fix something that could've been easily avoided by simply proof-reading your posts beforehand.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of the participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by each challenger and can be discussed via PM only.

-Don't be afraid to get hit and I won't be afraid to get hit. I understand that this is a game of words and you're reading and responding to what's going to happen at any given time, but you cannot use that knowledge to give your character any sense of a way around it. I.E. If it's not revealed by a character's words or actions, then you can't act upon it.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If this is done by the challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchūriki. If this is done by the host, he loses the match and bijū given to the challenger.

-I don't mind any sort trash-talking dialogue during the match, but let's keep it civil and strictly between our character(s). In case of a dispute during the match, no one should bring anything personal and off-topic into the matter. If found guilty of doing so in the match or in another thread, you will forfeit the match by default; this rule applies to both competitors.

-You can't be aware of something that your character shouldn't be aware of. This ties into the last void rule on a much more absolute scale. This means everything, Location, State of Being, Techniques used, Seals used, Sensing concealed Chakra. (IE: Don't ridiculous in terms of engagement, like having your eyes open while using Mind's Eye of Kagura.)

-If there's a technique or any piece of equipment that either party wants, they can put those on the line as well. Though seeing as how I have a bijuu, you can only chose one thing from me, while I can attempt to get two things from you (If you don't have a bjiu as well).

-If you found a way to bring a technique from out of the Naruto world, I would like to know the logic on how you're using to claim it. I'm an understanding person, so I'm not going to make a big deal about it, unless it happens to be truly a ridiculous technique that doesn't make sense in the Naruto/Boruto lore.

-In the event that the host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write and alter the special rules they inherited. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations, which means they will inherit any challenge list that the former had.

-If host defeated in an *IC* manner, the challenger must allow the host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast, then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

Judge(s) Information

-A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties. If the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, the matter must be brought to the forums for a final decision by the community.

-If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.) If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. The judge's decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.) Keep in mind that this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

Posting

-Prefers SL forum, as it is most useful for fights where long periods of time may pass between postings, serves as a record of the fight's progress for other challengers, and for that damned time-out option.

-Must post at least once every seven days. Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full seven days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

-All measurement units to be used in U.S. Customary Units. (I.E. No meters, kilometers, etc. Use feet, yards, miles, and etc. This rule is default, unless it is agreed upon by both parties that the usage of the metric system will be acceptable in the match.)

-Everyone gets one re-post only. Re-posts are only made to fix an issue that was brought up by the judge, so proofread your posts beforehand, since the slightest mistakes will cost you dearly.

-Modifying an entire post to save yourself or completely change your character's strategy is an automatic disqualification from the match. (See inactive clause for consequences.) Edits are NOT allowed. An edited post is an automatic disqualification. A brand new "Reply" must be made so there is a full history of the entire fight for judge and other readers.

-Take this into consideration when posting your response, any little mistakes that I see in your post will be your Achilles' heel and I am not afraid to capitalize on these mistakes. This is a fighting-style role playing game, so it's only logical that I have priority to act upon this, when you make these small mistakes and I respond to them accordingly. (I.E. PROOF-READ YOUR POSTS)

~~~~~~~~MISC~~~~~~~~

-Running away from the fight will result in you losing the match, no if ands or buts about it.

-Using your chakras to FTG to my location, no you can't insta-transport anywhere without first placing/emoting a seal beforehand.

-Basically keep an archive of everything you claim to have/use and rp in a normal manner on the narutoprofile wiki or whatever custom page you prefer. Please do not try to create a technique during the match without some sort of description that details the effect of your "trump card". If you don't want provide a description for the technique, you will be given the option of using your only repost to rectify this, so I can respond accordingly. If no repost are available, the judge will make a final ruling and judge the match then and there as a whole. Sorry. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids

* Swift Release.
* Senjutsu-enhanced Dust Release techniques.
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode.
* Tenseigan.
* Truth-Seeking Balls.
* Kekkei Mora.
* Custom Kekkei Genkai that hasn't a reasonable explanation in the Naruto lore.
* Custom Sage Modes that deviate from the standard three-times multiplier that is generally associated with Toad Sage Mode.
* Claims of immunity to Ototon or having a "special ear device" that can cancel out Ototon.
* Claims of immunity to Genjutsu through some nonsense, like having a special set of Ray-Bans that can block out the chakras from Yin Release.
* Body Revival Technique. (When used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
* Demon empowerment, soul empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore.
* Borrowing resets when you already have resets.
* Uchiha Return.
* Chakra Edible Creation.
* Spirit Transformation Technique.
* Any Yamanaka Clan techniques.
* Hijutsu: Kirisame.
* Anything that we talked about in PMs that are not allowed to be use in this fight.
* Izanami.
* Kotoamatsukami.
* Using the intangibility of Kamui more than twice in succession without having a cool-down post.
* If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
* Using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of the Gate of Death.
* Any of the recent Rikudou powered abilities, which includes using Tomoe-Rinnegan or Rinne-Sharingan as a medium for using these techniques.
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack.
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses.
* Non Zetsu Mayfly.
* Strongest Shield (This ability is never used correctly.)
* Absurd scientific nonsense like: Absolute Zero, Traveling at or faster than the speed of light with no affiliation to Storm Release, Traveling at or faster than the speed of sound with no affiliation to Sound Release, Traveling at the speed of darkness with no affiliation to Dark Release, Regeneration from near-fatal attacks without the usage of Medical Ninjutsu, Using Nature Energy in it's pure form and coincidentally not suffering from the petrification effects of using such raw undiluted natural energy, and other nonsense like surviving without your brain/head due to some ridiculous custom ability that doesn't make sense.   

Any further questions, please PM me on Shinobi Legends, on the official discord channel or on here on the forums.

**Everything here is subject to change upon the Jinchūriki's discretion.

My opponent has agreed to the terms above and the judge that we agreed to was none other than Warren. Location of the battle will take place in the Valley of the End and the entrance post below will reflect on the transition from the village squares of Konohagakure no Sato

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamui and Naruto would find themselves on the outskirts of the Land of Fire, more namely the endless valley that was shaped from a battle so long ago. The area that they were at was none other than the Valley of the End, as the puff of smoke cleared. Kamui leap from the spot that he was at and landed on top of the carving's fingers that was on the opposite area of where they were reverse-summoned. Upon closer inspection this statue was in the likeness of the Shodaime Hokage that faced the Nidaime Mizukage with both of respectively giving each other the seal of confrontation.

"A long, long time ago, I fought someone whom I considered a friend. However, we let our bitter rivalry get the best of us and we ended causing more harm than good. I've learned my lesson from those days and aimed to change the way I perceive humanity in general. Although there is a darkness lurking in all of us, I find harmony in balancing this out with the love that I received from others over the years." Kamui said as the winds howled and the locks of the Shodaime's hair waved with the winds, brushing the hair aside from his face. An exasperated sigh left the lips of the man as a pulse of chakra was emitted from his body, the wind force of this wave of chakra could be felt from the distance and was strong enough to push the young man back with relative ease.

"You probably had dreams of that Ōtsutsuki woman with long hair, haven't you? That woman haunted my dreams for years and the more I had that dream, the more I had to find out about the Ōtsutsuki clan. You know who I found who she was in the end? She is the mother of the legendary Sage of Six Paths that was sealed away more than a century ago. Those Ōtsutsuki that landed in the village are closely related to her and my power alone cannot fend them off...which is why I need the power of your tailed beast. Once I united the chakra of all the tailed beasts that I've gathered over the years in my body, I'll be able to transcend my limits and fend off those invaders with ease." Kamui revealed the reasoning behind all of this, the old tales of the past weren't a fable like those were lead to believe. He was certain that his opponent would understand why he brought him here and the atmosphere was heavy with anticipation of this battle. The feeling of his chakra meant that this would be another life or death battle, there would be no repeat of what happened the last time they met on the battlefield. This battle would be a struggle for the ages, his opponent would be wise enough to not underestimate him this time around. It was quite a while since they last fought and Kamui had gotten even stronger over the last couple of months, but not only that. There was more tricks that he had up his sleeve that he was more than eager to try out on this young man.

"Prepare yourself, Uzumaki Naruto. I owe you for that eye I lost in our last skirmish."  Kamui smirked with confidence, while he awaited a response back from Naruto. The tension in the air at the moment was thick enough to cut with a proverbial knife, but there was still time for some banter between the two before this battled truly started.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Re: Naruto vs Kamui: The Tanuki and Fox Struggle Once Again!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 03:59:19 AM »

Would take a moment to grasp what happened before jumping atop the head of the statue opposite of Kamui. Naruto glares at the man, angry that they were taken away from the fight as the village was possibly endangered.  He listens intently to Kamui's speech, reading himself mentally. As his damaged clothing flows in the wind, Naruto questions what sort of bizarre fate is this that he'd have to fight for his life twice in one day by both old and new threats. Thankfully, his little reprieve in the Hokage's Office allowed him to physically top notch, his beast healing whatever damage he sustained.

After hearing a little bit of his opponent's history, Naruto starts to empathize slightly with his foe. He understands what its like to fight those close to you, clenching his fists as he thinks back on the various instances in his life where bonds where severed. Little did Naruto know, the Valley of the End is exactly where people often go to do just that.  His eyes widen in shock at the mention of the Otsutsuki Woman, how could he have known? He thought this  was a deeply held secret. Naruto begins to ponder if they were more alike than he originally thought, perhaps the unseen thread of fate linked them together beyond happenstance. Their common experiences leading up to this encounter, bringing about a cataclysmic final duel.

Kamui's love for the Village of Konoha as crystal clear as his fierce determination.  The young man couldn't believe the world he was caught up in, legends coming alive right before his eyes, truth indeed being far stranger than fiction. Meanwhile in Naruto's subconsciousness, he would begin a conversation with his Tailed Beast, 'Kurama...this might be the last time I get to say this to you, but you're a good friend..probably my best. It was an honor being your Jinchuriki.' The Demon Fox simply scoffs in retort.

'Well thats the last time I try having a sentimental moment with you!'
The Uzumaki yells shaking his fist at his Bijuu before Kurama finally speaks up,'Acting like a defeatist already? Thats not the Naruto I know.' The blond tries to reason with Kurama for the way he is, 'Last time I barely made it out-' The Beast quickly interrupts his companion with a bit of frustration in his voice, 'Last time you fended off a Jinchuriki who had full cooperation with his Tailed Beast while I was still your enemy. The Naruto I know is a stubborn fool who doesn't know when to call it quits, so I don't know who I'm hearing now..'

Harsh words, but they were exactly what Naruto needed to hear. His recent experiences had weighed heavily on him, the attempts on his life and the wicked nightmares of the Otsutsuki had plagued him more than just putting a dent in the Uzumaki's countenance. However, his dear comrade was right, '..and I'm right here with you, even if the end is bitter.' He smiles at Naruto as he extends out a balled fist, causing the shinobi to chuckle,'Thanks, I needed that. Now lets show the world exactly what we can do!' Naruto bumps his own fist into Kurama's slowly synchronizing their hearts together as waves of power rush over them.

Naruto's resolve would skyrocket, demonstrating by mimicking Kamui's pulse of chakra by the emergence of his own. The intense wind generated by both would meet at the center of the valley floor, causing massive turbulence in the water below as the storm of battle begins to brew. 

A stronger surge of intense roaring chakra escapes the boy, his invisible power would cause the environment around him to effected, small rocks helplessly rise into the air from the statue as parts of it begin to crack from the pressure, "I'm not the same kid you fought before Robo-pops and I'm gonna show you and those Otsutsuki jerks that Uzumaki Naruto and Kurama are unbeatable!" Jumping off from the statue and towards the old Hokage, Naruto would begin to transform as red chakra surrounds him. Extending his arms outward, with his hands in a clawed position, they begin to morph limbs of Kurama. This Partial Transformation grants him the massive strength of the Fox, demonstrating this by spinning rapidly, thus generating a huge gust of wind. In a matter of moments the twisting Jinchuriki becomes a forest ravaging hurricane, akin to the Bijuu Hachimaki. This would be an upgraded version of Kurama's Nine-Tails Twister, large enough to dwarf the statue hes standing upon, threatening to destroy both it and Shukaku's vessel with boulder crushing winds. The technique quickly turns from a Tornado into a Typhoon as the wind picks up alot of the water below, adding the pulverizing power of water into the mix, sweeping Kamui into its deadly grip if not careful.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 07:47:51 AM »

Kamui blinked at the impressive display of power, his eyes turned into a crimson hue after doing so, signaling that he was more than ready for combat. For someone to leap so recklessly towards him was something that made him chuckle, yet he was filled with anticipation and this total blatant disregard for the own safety was something that excited him to his very core.

"Don't underestimate me, Naruto. For you see, I never once went full power when we last fought, but now I guess I shouldn't hold back!" Kamui clenched his fists into a ball, his muscles bulged a bit as he molded the appropriate amount of chakra and channeled it into the terrain that he was standing on. As soon as he brought his hands together in a clap, a multitude of gold dust immediately formed around his body to shield him from the approaching maelstrom that was currently heading his way.

Despite the tremendous strength of this wide-scale environmental manipulation from just a simple partial transformation, the inside of his golden barrier was relatively safe and after the storm cleared up. A rather large cocoon of gold dust could be seen sitting idly on the remnants of the stone statue that Kamui was standing on before. The gold dust particles that lingered were an extension of his own will and upon command, the barrier partly receded to reveal that he was relatively unscathed from the damaging display of power.

"Oi! Don't you think it's time to show this bastard the extent of our power? You hear that fox?! You haven't even seen what we could do, I hope you can muster up the courage to face this! Kamui. Let's show them the power that we gained from breaking our limits!" Shukaku's voice lingered in the back of his mind, a smirk would appear on his visage and chuckle could be heard coming from him. It was quite rare for his inner beast to be this fired up, but it was quite understandable to see him this way; the rivalry between their tailed beasts made him feel more human.

"That was rather impressive, but it was a futile effort on your part, Uzumaki Naruto...now then. Feast your eyes on this...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Kamui decided that it was now the time to show this kid what he was up against and immediately after his statement, the weighted traditional ceremonial Uchiha garb that he always wore would crack, and break off from his body in small fragments. After which, a pillar of chakra erupted from his body and quickly started to spread outward with a force that dwarfed the previous display of his opponent's partial transformation in both strength and speed.

This sheer display of force was quite formidable and deadly as well, very quickly the air around would them would instantly heat up with his current transition into another state of power. Naruto would've been relatively safe had he performed his feat from a safer distance, but since he was still in mid-air at the time of his impressive feat. He would find it very difficult to avoid this incoming downburst of wind that was unbearably hot, if Naruto was not careful enough, he would soon find himself in a world of hurt with the temperature around Kamui steadily rising with each passing second. The whole area around them would start to feel like as if they were fighting on the top of an active volcano, which was bad news for his opponent, since at the moment Naruto had no safeguards against this sudden heat exposure that was overtaking the environment at the moment. Kamui found himself shirtless after he had finished transitioning into his Tailed Beast Mode and the only thing left behind was his special heat-resistant bodysuit that covered the lower half of his body. There was also the special wrist bracers and choker that he wore, which were made of a special material that allowed it to withstand the extreme heat that he was currently giving off.

"Now then show me the extent of what you can do, Uzumaki Naruto!" Kamui said as rubble started to rain down around him that was drenched in flames, it was a rather impressive display of power on his part. Areas of the battlefield were literally on fire and the flames lingered on the rocky terrain, the extreme heat was even strong enough to evaporate what little water was left around them. Kamui didn't even flinch with the extreme heat surrounding him, his eyes were locked on his opponent, who was stuck in mid-air at the moment. Hopefully, this fight wouldn't end quickly as it started and would last long enough for him to start testing out the power of his Tailed Beast Mode that he mastered a few months ago.     

[Sharingan]
[Air Gold Dust Protective Wall]
[Magnet Release Chakra Mode]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 04:15:45 AM »

Naruto would seem to have become overtaken by the insanely hot downburst of wind, knocking him further up into the air with its initial emergence. His opponent was surely no joke, such an awe inspiring display of power would not go unrecognized in Naruto's eyes. Just like the environment and falling rocks around them, the Uzumaki would seem to catch aflame and it looks like his clothing would slowly burn to cinders. It would almost look like he was defeated by the eruption of power, but a smirk creeps up on his face as he'd remain airborne.

As he sets himself upright mid-air, he looks as if the fire around him wasn't bothering him at all. Partially, this would be due to his incredible endurance and Saisei Nōryoku, healing his body as it receives damage. Kurama smirks along with his friend, "Hmph, it looks like we're going to have to embarrass you in front of your Jinchuriki you petulant Raccoon! You're not the only one who has gotten stronger!"

Using the Chakra Levitation Technique, Naruto would be able to control himself and objects akin to a form of telekinesis, granting him the ability to fly like the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique. As he rockets himself towards Kamui, the Uzumaki would show gratitude towards the Uchiha, "If it wasn't for you, Kurama and I wouldn't have reached this new plateau. I'll show you a form that our friendship achieved by breaking through our barriers!" Its true, in an ironic twist of fate, it was Kamui who helped him excel. From their fierce encounter, Naruto had learned the Fox's name and had gained new incentive to grow stronger, finding out through Kamui and Shukaku's co-operation that Jinchuriki and Biju could be comrades. Now this "studentwas prepared to show his "teacher" a lesson he'd hopefully never forget. As he descends the fire seems to increase around him, yet he seems unbothered.

Finally the flames engulf his entire person, but this was just the catalyst to something marvelous. Like a cocoon shielding a growing caterpillar, the fire around Naruto Uzumaki was merely Kurama's power filling his entire being as they transcend to a higher level. Erupting from the fading flames would be the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki, clad in a golden aura, emanating from him reminiscent of flickering flames. Two chakra horns appear on his head and six magatama marks around his neck. Various lines cover his entire body but most prominently a swirl design forms on his stomach, looking very much like the fabled Sage of Six Paths who he recently learned about. In his Initial Nine Tails Chakra Mode, Naruto's physical abilities are enhanced multi-fold. He becomes strong enough to wrestle with a Tailed Beast, and faster than the Lightning Release: Body Flicker Technique. His durability increases as well, giving him great resistance to heat and its strong enough to protect him from attacks such as the Tenpenchii. His eyes become bright orange and he lets out a powerful atmosphere of Life Force Energy. After producing a myriad of Tailed Beast Chakra Arms from his back, Naruto unleashes a flurry of punches towards Kamui, though they do not stretch to far from Naruto's body.

Demonstrating something else he learned from his opponent, Naruto essentially had copied the man's Beat Punch from their last encounter. However, instead of Sound Release Chakra, Naruto concentrates the Tailed Beast Shockwave into his punches sending devastating waves of pressure and destruction at his foe at tremendous speed, spanning the distance between them in moments.

These pressures of air would continually push the hot air away from Naruto and back towards Kamui, with enough impact to give a similar feeling to if being hit by a Shinra Tensei. He'd follow Kamui if he happens to move, attempting to pelt him with forces capable of demolishing cliff sides. This would be evident by the fact that whether it hits the Uchiha or misses, the stress on the environment would be too much as the cliffs on the side of RoboPops would start to crumble. This would open up new canals for the water flowing from the river if successful. Of course, the potent heat produced by Shukaku's Jinchuriki would begin to turn the massive amounts of water to steam, slowly filling the area with a hot mist. 

[Chakra Levitation Technique]
[Nine Tails Chakra Mode]
[Soaring Tailed Beast Punch]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »

Kamui smirked as he heard the words of his opponent, since it was somewhat true that he was giving his opponent some subtle hints in reaching the level that he was at currently. But even then, the student had yet to prove that he was ready to best his teacher. There was still much for this young man to learn and the situation that they were in, would be the perfect opportunity for showing him what Naruto was lacking.

The tomoes in his eyes immediately locked in on his opponent, the three tomoes in both of his eyes would follow the movements of his opponent with great precision and clarity. Naruto had a chakra signature that was easy for him to track and more importantly, Naruto's transition into his Tailed Beast Mode made it much easier to see the streak of color that his chakra signature was emitting. Kamui was still able to follow-up with the same move that his opponent just used on him, despite the power behind each strike. One of his battle plans that he thought up on the spot was a rather simple one. Kamui smirked as several Tailed Beast Chakra Arms would form from behind his back and he simply applied the same amount of chakra that was used in each individual strikes, canceling them out entirely.

"Useless!" Kamui uttered as he quickly began his counter, creating small shockwaves that reverberated throughout the area as he matched blow for blow. Naruto would be surprised to find out that the Shodaime could move just as fast as he could, but the difference between the two is that one the combatants had more battle experience than the other.

"Well aren't you creative, and a wily one at that. Now this battle is becoming more interesting!" Kamui said as the tomoes in both eyes merged together to from the fabled Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Immediately after this occurred, he formed the seal of confrontation and molded his chakras accordingly. Thankfully this water was still around forming what seem to be a dense blanket of steam that would serve as a medium for his next technique.

"Suiton! Kirigakure no Jutsu." Kamui mentally intoned as the hot mist around them started to become more dense, within seconds his figure would go in and out of sight into the pearly white realm. This dense cover of fog would cover a wide radius of two hundred yards, even the area that his opponent was at would be effected by it. Naruto would be quick to find out that this dense cover of fog had the same chakra signature as his opponent's and without any intervention, this cover of fog would start to hinder the senses of this young man.

"Ha, that's laughable coming from a mangy fox like you! There is a wall that even your jinchūriki has yet to climb!" Shukaku retaliated back with an even more vulgar statement, the banter between the two beasts could be heard in the back of his mind. Kamui started to take a couple steps backwards into the dense cover of fog, formulating another plan underneath the cover and keeping his wits about it. While it was true that he lacked accuracy and precision while this fog was around them, but there was still one ability that would allow him to anticipate the actions of his opponent; it was a sensing ability that he gained as a jinchūriki so many years ago.

[Soaring Tailed Beast Punch Counter]
[Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan]
[Hiding in Mist Technique]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 10:44:32 PM »

"Good grief!" The Jinchurki and his Bijuu would both exclaim but for entirely different reasons. Naruto was surprised at what a powerhouse Kamui was as he was able to counter his technique. There was indeed much for the Uzumaki to learn, but his ingenuity would make up for that in spades. Kurama on the other hand would be irked by the Tanuki's presumptuous and haughty attitude, though that sentiment would be a bit rich coming from the  Nine  Tails, probably the most arrogant Tailed Beasts in regards to power, "I'm sure you're well aware that Foxes eat Tanuki in nature, and I'm feeling a bit peckish ya damn oversized badger!" Though tempting, the Nine Tails waits patiently for his Jinchuriki to desire to transform further just to show the One Tails who's boss.

As Kamui would initiate his Hiding in Mist Technique, Naruto stops his descent, remaining in the air about 20 feet from the magnetic beast, Kamui. Privately within the Mental Realm only shared by him and Kurama, the Fox chuckles at the events unfolding, "I can't believe you knew that would happen exactly. Did you have this planned all along Naruto?" The boy snickers as he rubs under his nose with his index finger, "Like clockwork!" He says with a nervous chuckle, trying to sound confident. Of course, this wasn't entirely true, but to pass up a moment to seem greater than he was? Not a chance.Before the mist comes into contact with him, Naruto would prepare his defenses by creating a myriad of Adamantine Sealing Chains that wrap around him in a small dome, giving him a powerful and personal fortification.

Though it wasn't to protect him against the mist itself. One his Chakra Arms would reach into his weapon pouch and pulls out a Lightning Barrel with a seal at the bottom. Using the same speed as before, the Chakra Arm throws the weapon outside behind him (as the shinobi can allow what he pleases to pass through the barrier), activating soon afterwards. The seal upon it unleashes a substantial amount of Lightning Barrels, generating a devastating attack. The intense electricity combined with the mist makes a deadly combination as the close together water molecules help the lightning move extremely fast as  Kamui's own jutsu acts as a gigantic conductor.  This increases the damage of the lightning enough to turn the surrounding rock molten  (made easy thanks to  Kamui's contributing stark heat). If touched by the electricity spanning the entirety of the mist and if not burned to a crisp, it threatens to cause Kamui's muscles to involuntarily contract, paralyzing him. This would also be effective in damaging technology if it happens to make contact. The extra heat produced had the added benefit of not only making the ground dangerous to come in contact with, but helped with demagnetizing of objects by reaching Curie Temperature.

Narutodidn't slack around when it came to  this fated encounter, he had prepared himself to win once he met the Uchiha in battle once again. Thankfully Naruto's already prepared barrier protects him from the current and heat. Lastly, the pièce de résistance, Naruto uses his Advanced Element Unsealing Method,"returning a gift" to Kamui he had absorbed from his during their last encounter. A bit poetic in a way, Kamui continually contributes to his own downfall. Narutointended to use this jutsu to track down Kamui if needed, but now its being used against its creator in such a way that it would be nearly impossible to detect due to RoboPop's own actions. Because he filled the area with mist, he not only blocked the vision of his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but virtually every direction would be composed of his Chakra Signature, blending the attack perfectly into the environment, concealing from sensory abilities.

Since Naruto wouldn't move from his original position, detecting something akin to Negative Emotions (if that indeed what his opponent was implying) would only go so far and not give enough to give detailed information on what hes doing behind the scenes of the smokescreen.

If successful, every inch of the area around Kamui would be dangerous, from the electricity giving paralysis, to the molten rock trapping and/or burning him, his Gold Dust (including technology) rendered inert from demagnetization, and finally the near impossible to detect Beat Punches being the last nails in the coffin to pulverize Shukaku's Jinchuriki to paste. But how would Naruto know where Kamui is in this dense fog? A certain ability to detect Negative Emotions within others played its part to assist the Uzumaki in finding him as well as Kamui's own Magnet Release Chakra Mode. Even if he didn't have Negative Emotion Sensing to help, Kamui had effectively turned himself into a living beacon, easily detectable by the strongest concentration of heat.

[Chakra Chains Barrier]
[Raizutsu]
[Advanced Element Unsealing Method: Beat Punch]

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 06:16:05 PM »

Kamui had a plan to lure his opponent into a false sense of security by letting him assume that this fog would obstruct his sensing prowess. However that was far from the truth, since if his opponent had the ability to read the mind of Kurama. He would be surprised to find out that he wasn't the only individual that managed to master the powers granted by Kurama. Kamui had manage to do so, prior to his death and had retained such a sensing ability that he earned as a former jinchūriki. It was privilege information that the beastly fox within him forgot to disclose to his host, which could've helped him tremendously in this fight, but there was a chance that the fox could've simply forgotten with each new host that it was sealed into. Despite his view being obstructed by the fog that was ingrained with his chakra signature, he could still sense the hostility and killing intent that his opponent was giving out.

[

"I admire your sense of courage, Uzumaki Naruto. For someone like you to jump into the lion's den without any regards to your own safety, such foolishness is admirable in my eyes." Kamui could sense that he was nearby, about twenty feet away from him and was still in mid-air from the feel of it. He would be quick to act, once he felt that his opponent was setting up a barrier to protect himself from his own technique. Kamui brought his hands together in the form of a clap and parted his lips halfway, his gullet would slightly expand as he gathered and molded the necessary amount of chakra. As the lighting escaped from the barrel that was summoned by his opponent, a dense cloud of corrosive acid would escape his lips and would mix into the fog that was conjured up a moment ago.

"How boring, the same old tricks and tactics from before. I thought you had improved, but I guess the only trait that you did improve was your recklessness." Kamui mused on his own techniques being used against him in the same manner that was experienced before in the earlier fight a couple of months ago. However, his opponent would be quick to find out that once this corrosive substance mixed in with his foggy mist. The tactics that he used just now would be utterly useless, since this noxious smog had another ability, the corrosive smog would start eating away at any chakra that didn't belong to the user. This meant that the lighting release chakra that was unleashed from those barrels would disperse and disappear into the abyss, before it could span throughout the entire area. Kamui's own Beat Punch would be muffled out by the dense fog of corrosive acid and quickly absorbed into the ever growing mass that was covering the area. Naruto would be surprised to find out that even his barrier wasn't safe from this corrosive smog. The corrosive fog would begin effecting his barrier, corroding it away from the point of contact and if nothing was done in time. The corrosive smog would quickly eat away at the entirety of this barrier within the matter of a few seconds. Thankfully the silver choker and gold bracers that he wore were safe from this corrosive fog, due to the fact that these items were riddled with his chakras; this would also apply to whatever was left of his clothing.

"Enough games...Ecliptic Meteor!" Kamui raised his right arm outward with his palms flat, a slight droning noise could be heard as he harnessed an incredible amount of magnetic energy from the environment around him and accumulated it into the palm of his right hand. With some shape manipulation, the mass of chakra that was gathered would form into a orb that was about the size of a grapefruit and quickly as it was formed. Kamui launched the magnetic orb forward towards his opponent, but mid-way through the journey, the orb changed directions and erratically shot upwards into the air. His opponent would be quick to find out that the orb would quickly grow more than double it's size as soon as it left his hand, giving the elaborate ruse that this technique was meant to cause severe harm upon contact with his target. From Naruto's perspective, it looked like his technique had missed it's intended target, but that was far from the truth. Once the orb left the cover of the noxious fog and ascended higher into the air, the mass would keep on ominously growing until it reach a certain elevation. However, if nothing was done to obstruct this magnetic sphere, it would keep traveling upward until it reach about a mile into the air. Once this designated height was met, the orb would've grown more than one hundred times it's original mass.

Naruto had a lot on his plate at the moment and it was nothing short of a miracle that he was able to survive his encounter with the Ōtsutsuki clan members that attacked the village before. Kamui wanted to see how much this young man had improved from their earlier skirmish and escape out of a situation like this. When it came to fighting other jinchūriki, Kamui was the type of person that liked to push his opponents into a corner to see how they would react in that type of situation. It was an opportunity for him to learn the patterns that his opponent would take to ensure that no harm came to them and make it more difficult for them to attempt that same maneuver in the future.

[Negative Emotions Sensing]
[Corrosive Chakra Eating Fog]
[Ecliptic Meteor]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 04:34:00 AM »

The shinobi wouldn't be too disheartened at the counter to his counter attack as it meant him and Kurama  could still demonstrate what they're really made of, "Its time Kurama  ..." As his defense begins to corrode away, Naruto  and the Nine Tails  synchronize further, digging deep into their wellspring of chakra. An enormous burst of energy escapes from the shinobi as he lets out a primal roar. Immediately the untainted air that was in his orb pushes both forms of mist away from his person enough to leave significant space for the ninja. But this display wasn't just for show and pushing away the mist, it was spark that would lead to an inferno.

Instantly various lines appear around his shroud as it now resembling a full length haori, the whisker marking upon his face become thick black rectangles and his pupils slitted like a Red Fox. Once stepping into Kurama Mode, Naruto officially entered a compact version of his Tailed Beast Mode. His physical abilities increase drastically once again, becoming vastly stronger, faster, and more durable. Immediately after transforming, which took a split second, he would manifest all nine of Kurama 's Chakra Tails. After quickly applying Shape Transformation to them, he turns an edge of them into impressively sharp blades, curling them around his entire body. Before the mist can recede back upon him, Naruto quickly twists around with a shout, unleashing a cataclysmic attack upon the battlefield.

Combining the Kyuubi's brute strength with Tailed Beast Shockwave, Naruto sends a deadly ripple of pressure of destruction of mighty slicing strength as it extends out from in 360 degrees, leveling the area around them. With enough might to slice mountains apart, the shockwave threatens to tear both Kamui  and his Ecliptic Meteor asunder, called the Tailed Beast Sabre by the Uzumaki. The sheer speed and range of this technique make it difficult to evade as it would not only cover the ground below, but the air above, reaching miles out in but a few seconds. This of course disperses away the corrosive mist and normal mist as well, giving them both clear visibility. With his opponent being only 20 feet from the epicenter of the blast, a strike would be seemingly most assured.

Following up the attack, Naruto forms a handseal shouting aloud,"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Generating three perfect doppelgangers that surround him in the air. If his opponent somehow survives, he'd be able to see a most serious look upon the Jinchuriki's face unlike before. It was clear from here on out that Naruto wouldn't hold back like Kamui  wanted, his eyes burn bright with both courage and solemnity, his body exuding pure raw strength, monumental and unbound. Toying with Kamui  was no longer on the table, a chance of subduing without causality a forlorn ideal. Before the Earth was now two peerless warriors, ready to up-heave a world of cardboard. Anger towards the older man would fade, his transgressions now clouded by a trance of undiluted survival instinct, focused, clear and precise. Could the Uchiha  hope to match up with the Uzumaki  in Kurama Mode even in his Magnet Release Chakra Mode?

[Kurama Mode]
[Tailed Beast Sabre]
[Shadow Clone Jutsu]

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 07:27:08 AM »

From within the cover of the fog, the disturbance of chakra from his opponent transitioning into his full state of power had alerted him that this battle was truly about to begin. No more toying around and every man for himself in this battlefield, their fates were intertwined at the moment. Only one person would come out of this alive at the rate that this fight was going, yet there wasn't a slightest trace of fear in both warriors. Kamui had already experienced the fate of death countless times and the bane of his existence had always been the constant enslavement into the living realm by his own forbidden technique. This cruel irony and fate that he endured allowed him to grow comfortably numb with the concept of death, accepting such a fate should it come to him.

Despite the close range between the two of them, this disturbance alone gave him a iffy feeling throughout his body and that wasn't a good sign. Naruto was giving off an intense feeling of killing through this transition of power alone and before the pressurized ripple of chakra spread outward. Kamui quickly brought his hands together in the form of a clap, molding his chakra precisely and sending it into the ground below him. As the ripple of destruction suddenly took over, it look like this display of power would spell the end of the jinchūriki of the Shukaku.

However, this was not the case. As the area cleared around them, a wooden dome with a devilish-looking face could be seen in the place where Kamui was originally standing. He was able to make use of a Wood Release Technique at the last second to minimize the damage to himself and also a small area around him. Upon command, the dome split open down the middle to reveal that he was relatively unharmed.

"This is the beginning of the end." Kamui could be seen pointing at the skies above them, where the Ecliptic Meteor prematurely exploded before it could fall back to the ground below them. The technique that exploded above them still had an area of effect, although they were not within range of the technique. It could still used defensively in way that it could possibly obstruct his opponent in the future. Mammatus clouds would begin accumulating at the area where the sphere of magnetic chakra was prematurely detonated, and with enough sensing prowess. Naruto could probably see that Kamui was triggering this all to occur by making use of his unique abilities of magnetic field manipulation. What was happening now was that the moisture in that area became magnetized, which meant that the moisture would continue to accumulate in that area until it no where else to go. As the dark clouds in skies began to slowly block out the light from the sun, the message soon became clear when thunderous rumbles started echoing throughout the area. Kamui was setting up the environment to his favor, but had that sphere of magnetic chakra exploded where it was supposed to. This story might have turned out differently, however as of now this was the calm before the storm.

"Mokuton!" Kamui quickly brought his hands together to form the snake handseal, molding his chakra accordingly and imbuing it into the ground once both natures were mixed at a perfect ratio. The ground underneath where Naruto was floating would rumble and crack open from the force of four large wooden dragons suddenly being drawn to the surface of the earth. Quickly as the dragons merged, the wooden behemoths would suddenly begin targeting his opponent. One for each of them, including the clones that were created a moment ago. If Naruto and his clones were not quick enough, the wooden dragons would ensnare them in their grip and slowly sap away their chakras until there was almost nothing left.

"This battle is really heating up now! Kamui, with the chakra that I've given you, you should have enough to maintain this compact tailed beast state for a decent amount of time. Just say the word and I'll help you out in your time of need, kakukaku!" Kamui could hear the Shukaku in the back of his mind, an image of him appeared before the beast within the mental realm and gave him a thumbs-up; the image of the smiling Shodaime would slowly fade away shortly afterwards.

[Wood Release: Hōbi Technique]
[Magnetic Field Manipulation]
[Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »

Due to their connection with Kurama, all the Narutos  are able to be in perfect sync with their actions thanks to Tailed Beast Telepathy as they would be in constant communication for different actions. In response to Kamui 's statement about this being the beginning of the end, he would reply sternly with, "I couldn't agree more.." Though the sky above rages,Naruto  is only momentarily interested, perhaps because it bore no current threat to him or his clones and he was focused on ending the Uchiha  right here and now, attempting to give him no chance to pull off something sinister.

Sensing the Wood Dragons begin to burst forth from the Earth below, one of the Kage Bunshin would create two miniature version of the Tailed Beast Bomb in both hands as him and his comrades ascend quickly further into the air, but still out of range of the Magnetism in the Sky, "Tailed Beast Flash Barrage!" By utilizing a combination of a Bijudama variant of Spiraling Serial Spheres and Rasengan: Flash, the clone fires a Katon infused laser of devastating energy capable of clearing explosions at the ground below the Wood Dragons. Contact would cause the ground below both the Dragons and Kamui to ignite in a massive blast capable of shattering and melting a Humanoid Susano'o. The heat from the attack would be so tremendous that it would result in a similar landscape it would have been if the Lightning Barrels were uninterrupted. Kamui 's Gold Dust would be rendered inert for protection and the flames that consume the ground would burn to cinders a Wood Release: Hobi Technique, leaving little room for escape, as it covers about 1000 yards.

If successful, the copy's attack turns the damaged rocky terrain into lava that threatens to burn and trap the Uchiha  in place if he wasn't blown to bits, still maintaining the other Tailed Beast Bomb in his other hand. The attack and AoE would of course be sweltering, reaching well beyond the Curie Temperature. Immediately afterwards, the other two Bunshin would use their tremendous speed to charge the Jinchuriki if he still lives, moving so fast that when compared, Lightning Release: Body Flicker seems like a brisk walk. With one striking from the front and the other from behind,  they form a scissor like effect, both with immense Tailed Beast Strength. If their hits land, the two arms would most likely decapitate their opponent. With a single Chakra Chain wrapped around the attacking limbs, contact would neutralize Kamui 's chakra, negating any chakra amped durability his body may have had, making decapitation swift and easy.

Meanwhile the original remains high in the air, arms lifted up. His eyes would be closed as if hes concentrating on something. His chakra would flare causing a pulse of light to emanate from him, standing out like a sore thumb amidst the darkness that now covers the area around them, "Even though we didn't meet on the greatest of terms, I'd like to thank you for helping me grow. Even if you didn't intend for it, because of you, Kurama and I have gotten to where we are now. I hope to meet you again one day, whether in this life or the next. Who knows? Maybe we could even be friends...C'ya..." What exactly was the Uzumaki  thinking? One could assume a sense of arrogance, as his words bear behind it a quiet promise of destruction. But yet, it could equally be an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength, as Naruto   himself possibly recognizes that he too can die here on this day. However, he wasn't go out without making his mark, to shake the world with his existence, this fight being his testament upon every challenge hes faced so far, his hopes, his dreams, and all of his passion Kamui  was about to face it all.

[Tailed Beast Telepathy]
[Tailed Beast Flash Barrage]
[Uzumaki Double Lariat]

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 04:19:09 AM »

Kamui sprung into action the moment that his wooden dragons were destroyed by the initial beam of chakra, a slight humming sound could be heard as the man lowered his arms and balled up both of his fists in unison. Despite the beam of chakra having such high temperatures that were capable of causing curie temperature, his opponent should be more than happy to know that this had made a majority of his Magnet Release techniques unusable, namely the ferromagnetic abilities that made up his Gold Dust techniques. However, Kamui could still make use of the other magnetic properties that his chakra possessed and even had other Magnet Release techniques up his sleeves that were unaffected by this sudden extreme change in temperature, thus making him a force to be reckoned with.

"Magnetic chakra has many possibilities outside the realm of ferromagnetic abilities that I've shown you. Observe and lament your inability to stop what is next to come." From the distance, his opponent could see that this magnetic chakra that was emanating from body would shape itself into spherical barrier surrounding his person. Kamui slightly levitated three feet off the ground in the process of gathering this magnetic chakra and subsequently reversing the polarity of the magnetic chakra that his spherical barrier was made out of.

"Tenma Kōfuku." Kamui raised his arms upward towards the beam of chakra that was headed his way and the moment that the beam of chakra made contact with the sphere of magnetic chakra. It would be repelled away from the original intended target and outward towards a mountain that was located five miles away from where they were battling, destroying it, and drastically changing the landscape in that specific area in the process. Naruto wouldn't successful in his endeavor this time, but due to this sudden expulsion of magnetic chakra. The result of these actions would also drastically change the landscape around them as well, the brunt force of his magnetic chakra was strong enough to flatten the area around him for about a 1420 yards.

What was once a lush valley filled with all forms of life was now a barren plains, a total wasteland brought on by their battle. Whether his opponent would be able to avoid the range of his technique would be up to the maneuvers that Naruto takes to ensure that he doesn't get pushed back by this incredible force of magnetic chakra. While the dust cleared away a couple of seconds afterward, there was a sudden uneasy feeling of killing intent heading in his direction and sure enough, he was correct. Two of his opponent's clones managed to prevail against the brunt force of his technique and they were both intending to decapitate him in one fell swoop, it seem that this was meant to end the fight as quickly as possible.

"When engaging in close-quarters combat, be very aware of your surroundings and the abilities of your opponent." Kamui's right eye suddenly began bleeding as one of the clones suddenly came into his field of vision. Black flames would immediately surround his person the moment that clones were mere inches away from their intended actions. Kamui would immediately make use of his left eye to apply shape manipulation to mold the black flames into a wall of spikes that carefully avoided the single threaded chakra chain on their limbs, aiming to pierce them from the chest down. These clones were at such a close range that they couldn't avoid the sudden surprise counter from their opponent and would be subject to this technique. He smirked as the multiple spikes of black flames pierced through both clones relatively with ease, and hopefully dispelling them both in the process. Kamui couldn't help but let out a mischievous chuckle at the mistake that his opponent made by only allowing the chakra chains to only thread around the designated limbs, which left him exposed at the areas where the chakra chains didn't cover him.

Thunder could still be heard rumbling in the distance, lighting was flashing in the horizon every thirty seconds and the lighting streaking against the skies highlighted the devastation that was caused in the darkness. Not that it mattered anyway, since the luminescence from his opponent's transformation and the incandescence from his own Tailed Beast Mode allowed them to both shine brilliantly throughout the darkness of the impending storm. In the aftermath of his actions, the moisture that was continuously gathering in the area where his ball of magnetic chakra prematurely blew up would reach a breaking point. A few raindrops would start falling to the surface and would gradually increase as time went on, the smell of moisture lingered in the air prior to these raindrops falling. It seem that they would experience a small shower in the area, drenching the two of them as it overlook the area. Kamui smiled as the individual raindrops sizzled upon contact with his body and started dissipating into a steam. This storm was only the beginning of things that were yet to come, and his opponent lack the necessary battle experience to ascertain what Kamui was exactly planning at the moment. This gave him the slight advantage in this fight, allowing him to catch him off-guard with the overwhelming display of power that his transformation granted him. Only time will tell if the clash between both powerhouses would end in one of the other's favor, but as of now. Things were barely heating up between the two competitors and it was far from being over. It was a test of not only constitution, strength, stamina and speed, but also a battle of will powers as well.

[Tenma Kōfuku]
[Amaterasu]
[Blaze Release: Honoikazuchi]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 06:18:17 AM »

Naruto's clone had in fact directed the beam at the ground of the Wood Release Dragons, and not Kamui  directly and it was the ground beneath him that would ignited into an explosion. So if anything the area still drastically changed save for space around Kamui  as he activates his Tenma Kofuku, pushing the blast away from below away from himself. "...be very aware of your surroundings and the abilities of your opponent." Sound advice that the Uchiha  should have taken to heart himself as the Uzumaki wouldn't be caught off guard so easily this time around. As the terrain ravaging sphere of Magnetic Chakra begins to sprout from him and travel towards the Narutos, all of them, thanks to their Mental Connection, would be in one accord as to what to do. 

Simultaneously all the Uzumaki  would let out a penetrating shout, the intense pressure  of Tailed Beast Shockwave meeting against Kamui's Shinra Tensei-like discharge would act as a Diversion Dam. Like a large boulder jutting from a waterfall's edge, so is Naruto and his clones to Kamui's Demon Pacifier, each bifurcating the magnetism into streams. With the Tailed Beast Shockwave acting as a shield, the clones wouldn't lose a beat in their charge towards their opponent, while the others also remain safe. 

Now as his clones would be but inches away as his opponent pointed out, Kamui  would conjure up the ghastly black flames of Amaterasu, believing himself to be safe from the onslaught because of the Chakra Chains only upon a single limb. However, because he was so focused one arm, the other would most likely go unnoticed before its too late. The clone behind him (thus also being out of his direct line of slight) would activate the Advanced Element Sealing Method upon his other hand drawing away the Amaterasu before the Shape Manipulation turns it into deadly piercing spikes and allowing the two too strike.

Lastly, the clones apply the Shunshin Technique to their movements boosting their speed tremendously for an instant. If they were close to slicing off Kamui's head before, such speed in conjunction with how close they are should seal the deal in the battle. With the strain put upon the eye from Amaterasu as well, reacting properly, or even at all to the clones at this point would seem hopeless as bell tolls for Kamui's life. Meanwhile,  the extreme temperatures in the once beautiful landscape would be well above the Curie Temperature of Gold, making well beyond the boiling point of water. This ultimately means that once the water droplets leave their cloud haven, they would be met with the heat of a burning inferno, evaporating them. As the heat rises, it should cause the gas to move upward as well. This leaves a sort of constant cycle of precipitation, condensation, and evaporation before it even touches the Narutos. The Naruto in the air would use two Chakra Arms to remove two distinct Lightning Barrels from his weapon pouch, placing them right on the palms of his open hands as he seeming waits for something if his opponent miraculously survives.

[Tailed Beast Shockwave: Shield Wedge]
[Advanced Element Sealing Method: Amaterasu]
[
Kurama Mode: Body Flicker]

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 07:23:50 AM »

Kamui was actually counting that at least one of these clones would attempt to absorb the spikes of black flames, allowing him to easily disposed of the clone in the near future due to the restrictions of this absorption technique that only allowed the user to absorb one technique at a time. What he didn't count on was the increase of speed through the application of the high-speed movement known as the Body Flicker Technique. From the perspective of his opponent, all hope would seem lost to the Shodaime and his death was inevitable as it would seem. However, it should noted that Kamui was a great actor when it came to situations like this and judging by his facial expressions, his opponent would notice that his fearful expression slowly contorted into a maniacal grin full of confidence.

Kamui parted his lips slightly and regurgitated a object that would be reinforced with magnetic chakra upon entering the confines of his mouth. Now before the arms of both clones could touch him, the slimy mass shot out at speeds that surpassed the speed of sound by a million fold and landed fifty feet away from where they were currently situated. At the same time this occurred, the visage of the Shodaime would suddenly disappear and suddenly re-appear at the place where the mass landed. Upon closer inspection, this regurgitated mass was a single marked kunai that was coated in a organic-looking slime that quickly started evaporating from the heat that his body was emanating and soon enough the metal itself would soon melt afterwards. Kamui had some pretty useful items that were safely stash away inside of his body, but the benefits of hiding such items had a price. If these items were to exit the comfort of his body, they would be subject to the heat that his Tailed Beast Mode was emanating. There was only one item stashed away that was impervious to this heat, but there was no need to bring it out until the situation called for it to be brought out. Either way, Flying Thunder God had it's perks when it came to hairy situations like he was in at that very moment, but as for the clones. They would miss their mark and would comedically run into each other at the breakneck speed that were pacing at, it would be impossible to apply enough finesse to avoid this obviously painful crash. It was a rather funny sight to see these clones run into each other in this fashion and judging from the original that was nearby, this young man was planning something from the sudden appearance of those bamboo tubes (Thunder Barrels) yet again.

"You fool! You're already too late! Despair at the face of death...Kirin!" Kamui raised his right arm upwards and turned around to face the original that was still hovering in the skies above him. Naruto would notice at this point that a streak of lighting chakra shooting up towards the turbulent skies from the hand that was just raised, which would have a abrupt effect on the weather system above them. Lighting strikes suddenly halted and an ominous feeling overtook the environment, but it would be already too late by the time that these clones and the original noticed that there was abundance in static electricity in the air around them. The clouds suddenly parted and using shape manipulation, the bolt of lighting that was just conjured would take the shape of a very large fierce-looking dragon. This lighting strike was much quicker than his opponent's reaction time, the power-up granted by Kurama wouldn't make much of a difference in this situation. Naruto and each of his clones would be subjected to this abrupt lighting strike derived from nature and the absorption ability that his opponent had at his disposal wouldn't work due to this attack was not made out of chakra. Kamui was hoping that this would be enough to disperse these clones and by taking out the original,  it would be two birds with one stone. Naruto was very fast in his Kurama Mode, but this raging attack was faster than the speed of light, which would make it quite difficult to evade just by using speed alone. Naruto had his chakra split into each clone evenly, which only gave the original twenty-five percent of his current chakra pool; it was a risky move to make use of a technique that was also a double-edge sword. Whether his opponent and his clones succumbed to the deadly bolt of lighting or become exhausted through the over usage of chakra was up in the air, but there was probably a chance that the clones were disposed of. Kamui had a feeling that Naruto wasn't an easy opponent to quickly disposed of, his opponent probably felt the same about him as well due to the fight persisting up to this point.

"I hope that you're still alive, because I am barely getting started here, Uzumaki Naruto." Kamui kept a close watch on his opponent's location and awaited any movement from his opponent or his clones, which would be the signal that this match was far from over. The clouds would clear after his devastating attack and sunlight once again drenched the area, the devastation on the field would be clearly illuminated for as far as the eye could see. It has been a long time since Kamui was in a fight that shaped the very battlefield that they were on and it was rare for him to be pushed to this point. It was a nice change of pace from his usual peaceful life that was tedious and boring.

[Magnetic Rail Gun]
[Flying Thunder God]
[Kirin]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 05:59:29 AM »

While the battle had become increasingly more intense as time went on and his opponent proved himself to be a very deadly and tenacious foe, Kamui had made one very drastic mistake that should result in his immediate death. That mistake is not having a very careful understanding of his environment. Surrounding Kamui for nearly a mile would be lava spanning every direction, aside from a small area around him which he protected himself via Tenma Kōfuku. It landing within that range would cause the object to be incinerated upon contact, destroying the seal and leaving his opponent subject to a swift beheading, the Chakra Chains neutralizing his chakra to try to prevent any last minute shenanigans. However, Naruto wouldn't be surprised if his opponent somehow survived even though his own actions would end up destroying his own means of escape.

If he not only survives but proceeds with his original course of actions, the Uzumaki strangely enough would be prepared such an occasion. The moment he appears outside the grasp of the bunshin, the two collide as predicted, causing them to disperse and return their remaining chakra to the original. Thanks to his opponent inadvertently helping Naruto by vocally pronouncing his next attack, he would open up a window of action for Naruto between his words and the time it takes for the Streak of Lightning Chakra to reach the skies above.

Thankfully, as noted by his opponent, his attention would be on the original, most likely leaving what happens next go unnoticed.  Perfectly synchronizing their activity at the most crucial moment, the clone would toss a marked kunai towards his foe while the original simultaneously activates one of the seals on his outstretched hands. Though insanely hot, the kunai and seal would survive, even the briefest of moments being enough. If successful, his opponent would be entirely consumed by a an obliterating bolt of lightning going faster than the speed of light, the power-up granted by Shukaku wouldn't make much of a difference in this situation. Kamui and Naruto 's plans had been very similar, allowing the seamless counter of his own jutsu.

Originally, the shinobi had planned to attract Lightning similar to Kirin to himself, which is why his arms where outstretched to the heavens and the Lightning Barrels in his Chakra Arms. He was going teleport the electricity away from himself to one of his clones below to bathe the Uchiha in a sea of natural lightning by using the Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder sealed away on his hands, activating by sheer will. With the Kirin warped away at the last possible second, it would be seemingly impossible for Kamui to anticipate and react accordingly as Naruto gave no telltale signs of what exactly he had planned. With First Hokage also not paying attention to the clone until after the launch of Kirin, he would be hard pressed to somehow escape the clutches of the mighty thunderstrike.

Lastly if his opponent survives, the original would sprout single large Chakra Arm in addition to the others towards the sky, applying Shape Manipulation as he readies himself, glaring at his opponent. Meanwhile Kurama would take a little pride in the fact that a previous Jinchuriki of his has proven powerful so far, looking forward to seeing how he would deal against yet another power hidden within Naruto .

[Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder]
[Chakra Arms]
[Shape Manipulation]

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 11:40:05 PM »

Naruto was quick to forget that the heat generated by his opponent's body would make it seem like there was lava flowing around the area. When in reality this was nothing but a simple mirage brought on the extreme heat that surrounded the area, it was apparent that his opponent forgot that the reason why this area surrounding Kamui was even hot to begin with is because of his chakra cloak that was superheated by Magnet Release Chakra Mode. It was a simple mistake that could've been made by anyone, but this act alone would be costly to his opponent for jumping to such conclusions. Naruto presumed that his earlier attack had an impact on the environment around them, but in reality it was deflected away from the area and effected a portion of land that was great deal away from them. Naruto was correct about one thing, namely the area where his opponent was standing at. When Kamui used his magnetic barrier earlier, the patch of ground that Kamui was standing on was untouched by most of the destruction around them.

"Takamimusubi." Kamui continued to focus his line of sight on the original as his the merged tomoes in his left eye started rapidly spinning counter-clockwise for a second and back to clockwise. A pulse of chakra would spread out in the shape of dome at this very moment and due to the distance between him, his opponent would be caught in a very elaborate trap. What was this trap? It was a very powerful genjutsu that nullified any type of barrier-related techniques on those that it was cast on, but thankfully for his opponent. Takamimusubi had a weakness, it not only effected the person in their line of sight, but also the user as well. This meant that Kamui couldn't utilize any barrier ninjutsu for the duration that Takamimusubi is active. It was a small price to pay to put his opponent in a situation where Kirin couldn't be avoided with the maneuvers that were taken by his opponent just now. This meant that his opponent wouldn't be able to formulate his plan to manifest chakra arms and couldn't apply shape manipulation within that allotted time. Once again, Naruto would find himself at the mercy of this natural lighting attack converging on his location, the original and the clone next to him would take a brunt of the attack. While the clones on the ground below would be next in line for the devastating force that this giant bolt of lighting had unleashed.

"That was rather pathetic..." Kamui noticed that the marked kunai that his opponent tried to use earlier to redirect his attack was melting away into a metal slag from being in his presence. At the moment, it seem that it would be futile to even attempt to escape through the marker on the kunai, since it was nothing more than slag at then moment. What Naruto didn't count on was that Kamui was more than smart enough to seal away any chance of his opponent using the marker to escape from his fate. He wasn't going to take any chances from here on and decided to manifest the skeletal body of his Susano'o around his person. Kamui would evolve his Susano'o to the next level by having chakra-like muscle tendons form around the bones, this was followed by complete manifestation of the lower body that underwent the same changes as the upper body. Within a minute, in his place stood a seventy-foot tall, hulking humanoid creature that had two bipedal limbs(arms) in addition to the limbs that it normally had. It should be noted that this hulking manifestation of chakra had two balled up fists, these bipedal arms tried their best that it could to hide these closed fists behind the back of the Susano'o.

Kamui safely floated within the chest cavity of the Susano'o and brought his hands together to form the mirrored ram handseal, molding his chakra accordingly. Once the specific nature of chakra was molded within his body, his gullet briefly expanded and his cheeks puffed up slightly. Kamui parted his lips and spat out a steady stream of chakra-infused hydrofluoric acid onto the ground in front him, this corrosive liquid subsequently evaporated into a gas the moment that it left the safety of his Susano'o. This cloud of corrosive gas would spread over a wide radius over time and with the heat that his body was giving off, the corrosive cloud of gas would even rise into the air above where his opponent and his clone were located at. Too make matters worse, since the attack was infused with his chakra, he could control the direction that the corrosive gas was heading with his will alone. This meant that if even if his opponent survived the initial force from the impact of the lighting bolt and tried to change the direction of the wind towards him in a desperate attempt to blow this corrosive gas back at him. Kamui could still manipulate the ph levels of the corrosive gas to make it generally harmless to him, if there was a need to. Hopefully there was still some fight left in his opponent, but the future for his opponent was taking a turn for the worse. If nothing was done in time to avoid the oncoming onslaught that was heading Naruto's way, this match would be set, game and match for Kamui. It was a pity, since there were many, many techniques that he was eager to bring out against him. It was survival of the fittest at this stage and there wasn't a slight hint of regret in his train of thought, he had to do what must be done or risk getting killed himself in this dangerous game of death.

[Takamimusubi]
[Humanoid Susano'o]
[Acid Release Gas]
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.