Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Turtle and monkey  (Read 3253 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Turtle and monkey
« on: June 09, 2019, 02:24:42 AM »

Seeing as Miyuu and Misumi have both been inactive without posting 14 days (probably 3rd or 4th time now) and new accounts cant be made on forum anymore, you can consider this the notification they's mine now, turtle shall be Akiyama Kaori's, and monkey shall be at least for the time being Warren's summon.

If you got business about either you can contact me in game or discord (if you have it) about it.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Re: Turtle and monkey
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »

Kaori has been seemingly inactive without posting for over 14 days. If thats the case, I call the turtle as Madara's summon.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »

Nah, still here (just posted), I just counted the days wrong since I've been waiting on others as her a lot. Plus its not like you've been keeping 100% iron track of time either from what I've seen xP you've gone over it in those dwelling Kirk-blood experiments and such of yours at least once, if not more.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 05:58:00 PM »

It is what it is. If someone calls it during the fact, I have no right to complain XD I don't really care about it anyhow, its just a stepping stone to get Madara eventually killed off in a blaze of glory.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 02:20:56 AM »

Miyuu counts in dwelling rp or something, if I remember correctly when something similar happened, though Warren can easily check these things as a mod, prolly.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Yomi

• Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 01:41:36 AM »

So dwelling RPs count now? Was the rule below modified, because if it is, I will have to update the one in the wiki... and someone else should update the one here in the forum.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:50:22 AM by Yomi »

I'm a straight up villain.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 03:28:45 AM »

Guess not, then. Just I remember them telling me something like that in one of their former disputes over activity.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2019, 05:54:29 PM »

So dwelling RPs count now? Was the rule below modified, because if it is, I will have to update the one in the wiki... and someone else should update the one here in the forum...

No, dwelling RP's do not count towards public posting activity. Discussion/execution of the activity clause is a useful resource for coming to the conclusion that dwelling RP's do not count, outside of the fact that dwellings are not inherently "public".

In one instance I even referenced the rather difficult to find via search function (I tried before posting, though to be fair I could just be rusty) set of discussions regarding the activity rule itself in the Biju Rules Workshop, and activity rules in general.44

https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9500.msg237214.html#msg237214
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.