Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 5-tails IC hunt Setup (Eric v Sabumaru)  (Read 16656 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: 5-tails IC hunt Setup (Eric v Sabumaru)
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »

Seems like there's a lot of hurdles you're putting up in front of yourself.

Go back to the days of old where you only need a judge to make decisions.

The only "hurdle" that we were not able to best was that of the position of BGM, the newest role that had been introduced in IC hunts in order to manage the RP. Otherwise we had the rest of the pieces together.

In any case, Sabu has been waiting for something for a long time now, I'm more interested in having him at least get a fight for what he challenged for if not an extensive RP scenario. We are way past the various time limits that were put in place for getting an event started.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: 5-tails IC hunt Setup (Eric v Sabumaru)
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 07:09:39 AM »

By this point, with there having been no contact between me and Sabu and no progress made on this, I think it is safe to say that this challenge is for the time being on hold. Assuming another challenger does not jump in line by the time Sabu comes back, this thread and the stuff we worked out can be preserved for that future time (albeit, we'll probably just do an OOC fight).

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.