Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Claim for Shukaku  (Read 2671 times)

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Claim for Shukaku
« on: February 01, 2020, 10:06:26 AM »

I just noticed Kamui hasn't been online in 15 days, so I'm gonna hold on to the sandy boi for him.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Claim for Shukaku
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 03:43:07 AM »

I just noticed Kamui hasn't been online in 15 days, so I'm gonna hold on to the sandy boi for him.

Err...I posted in the mission headquarters a day ago, I believe. But if you wish to spar/fight for it, I will have no issues with that, but from what I read in your post. You're just holding it for me lol?

However, I apologize in advance for not notifying anyone about the current situation I am in and I'll let you know right now. I have recently underwent minor surgery in my spine a month ago to fix some nerve damage and had some injections done on my spinal disk two weeks ago to combat some inflammation that was causing all sorts of problems with my life, which explains my prolonged absence on SL. To go into further detail, I had real bad inflammation in my spinal disk that was causing me immense pain and there was slight nerve damage that was a proverbial double-whammy of pain. Now since I am not working until my rehabilitation is done, I'll be more active from here on forth and I am willing to work with you on any compromise to this situation, which I regretfully didn't inform anyone of.

It's up to you, though what you want to do from here. We don't have an active council at this moment and usually they handle problems like this. No council for redistribution means that claims are on a first come basis from here on now. So I don't want to step on anyone toes on this claim and I am sure you don't want to cause problems by pulling the rug from underneath my feet. I just want a polite discussion and hopefully a compromise can come out of this debacle that I created.   
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 06:55:13 AM by Camel »

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 10:12:59 AM »

Err...I posted in the mission headquarters a day ago, I believe. But if you wish to spar/fight for it, I will have no issues with that, but from what I read in your post. You're just holding it for me lol?

However, I apologize in advance for not notifying anyone about the current situation I am in and I'll let you know right now. I have recently underwent minor surgery in my spine a month ago to fix some nerve damage and had some injections done on my spinal disk two weeks ago to combat some inflammation that was causing all sorts of problems with my life, which explains my prolonged absence on SL. To go into further detail, I had real bad inflammation in my spinal disk that was causing me immense pain and there was slight nerve damage that was a proverbial double-whammy of pain. Now since I am not working until my rehabilitation is done, I'll be more active from here on forth and I am willing to work with you on any compromise to this situation, which I regretfully didn't inform anyone of.

It's up to you, though what you want to do from here. We don't have an active council at this moment and usually they handle problems like this. No council for redistribution means that claims are on a first come basis from here on now. So I don't want to step on anyone toes on this claim and I am sure you don't want to cause problems by pulling the rug from underneath my feet. I just want a polite discussion and hopefully a compromise can come out of this debacle that I created.   

That's unfortunate to know, and I'm sorry you have to go through that, the pain I mean. I'm glad that you had the surgery to fix it and I'm glad that it was successful.  And yeah, no worries. I was just holding it for you because you had been gone, not wanting someone else to grab hold of it. But, the prospect of a spary spar butters my biscuit, so we can have one of those. To pass the time and wet my washcloth.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 06:30:44 AM »

That's unfortunate to know, and I'm sorry you have to go through that, the pain I mean. I'm glad that you had the surgery to fix it and I'm glad that it was successful.  And yeah, no worries. I was just holding it for you because you had been gone, not wanting someone else to grab hold of it. But, the prospect of a spary spar butters my biscuit, so we can have one of those. To pass the time and wet my washcloth.

The whole experience was a pain in the ass and even though I have no more back pain. I have this persisting pain in my left leg that is result of the inflammation pressing against one the nerves that is in that region. Which is why I have to go to rehabilitation therapy until that tension and pain is completely under control.

Alright, cool. I wasn't sure if it was a direct claim, hold or what, so I had to ask to be sure. I'll mail you on the server and we can talk more about that spar and what not.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 01:56:39 AM »

The whole experience was a pain in the ass and even though I have no more back pain. I have this persisting pain in my left leg that is result of the inflammation pressing against one the nerves that is in that region. Which is why I have to go to rehabilitation therapy until that tension and pain is completely under control.

Alright, cool. I wasn't sure if it was a direct claim, hold or what, so I had to ask to be sure. I'll mail you on the server and we can talk more about that spar and what not.

No problems there. I get on probably every day.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.