Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Stripping the Mazo and the Five Tails! Also, Hi Guys!  (Read 2656 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Stripping the Mazo and the Five Tails! Also, Hi Guys!
« on: May 06, 2020, 11:22:44 PM »

Hey guys, it's been awhile but I'm back! Below, you will be able to see that I have challenged Yomi for both of her beasts. I understand that her preferred method of fighting/challenging is ICly but she has been inactive for WAY over the 14 day limit.

The IC rules weren't meant to be abused so that people could avoid activity claims. That being said, since I have challenged her for both of the beasts and the beasts should go to the next challenger, I would like to have Hazama be marked down as the summoner for both the Gedo Mazo and the Five Tails Bijuu!

Proof that I am the next challenger in line on her lists:
- https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9222.msg237453.html#new

- https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9229.msg237454.html#new

Proof that she hasn't posted in over 14 days:
- https://imgur.com/a/c6gVwPR

- https://imgur.com/a/EHxcF47

I'm sure people will want to debate this topic so, let's keep it civil :)
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Stripping the Mazo and the Five Tails! Also, Hi Guys!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:11:57 AM »

Regarding the 5-tails, whatever became of the challenge of Uchiha Madara? Yes, the challenge and such was 2 years ago (man time has flown!) but if by some offshoot chance they're still having an IC hunt challenge going on (and have been adhering to activity requirements within that context, etc.) then the 5-tails is not actually up for claiming.

You are the latest challenger for the Mazou, so from my limited knowledge I have no objections to raise on you claiming the Mazou.

*Edit for clarification below:

While initially my thought was on whether or not an active IC hunt is going on, thinking on it a little more the important questions regarding the previous challenge are:

1) Did the challenge get started and if so, when?
2) Was there a conclusion to this fight? If not, why not? If it was due to inactivity, whose inactivity caused the delay?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 01:25:34 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 02:02:04 AM »

Thanks for your reply Eric! :) I will gladly take my place as summoner of the Mazo!

And even though Madara's claim is as old as fuck, I'm not going to bother asking for proof to debate my point or anything o.o he can have it.

And if he doesn't post wanting it, I'll take it then :p
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 02:55:23 AM »

I'll gladly take that dolphin-horse abomination  :D
_________________________________________________________________________________

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 03:51:10 PM »

Thanks for your reply Eric! :) I will gladly take my place as summoner of the Mazo!

And even though Madara's claim is as old as fuck, I'm not going to bother asking for proof to debate my point or anything o.o he can have it.

And if he doesn't post wanting it, I'll take it then :p
I'll gladly take that dolphin-horse abomination  :D

I mean his challenge post is right there on the forum so that's proof enough on that end. The question is whether or not his challenge was honored/being honored at any point since the challenge was made.

Madara, did you and Yomi ever start your IC challenge?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 11:16:22 PM »

Yomi did accept the challenge, however Madara has ever since been trying to find IC leads as to the whereabouts of the Jinchuriki, so a battle itself never commenced.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 05:19:45 AM »

Yomi did accept the challenge, however Madara has ever since been trying to find IC leads as to the whereabouts of the Jinchuriki, so a battle itself never commenced.

Did you two talk about how the RP was to commence? Is that what you two agreed on? If so then, well, ok, that would count as an ongoing challenge and I'd have to wonder who went inactive first while the challenge was fresh. I likely wonder in vain since, considering the timeframe, that question is probably unanswerable (Konoha board only goes back ~ 178 days, and that's with it being inactive!).

At the time of the challenge, there were IC hunt biju rules in place. I and Sabu, I think, were the first to attempt to try to do an IC hunt following those rules (the setup phase did not end decisively, thread here: https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9477.0.html ) and from that experience I can empathize with you two not wanting to go through the literal execution of the IC hunt as laid out in the rules.

Still, the spirit of the IC hunt rules was for you guys to at least have a discussion about making a confrontation/contest possible.

Anyways, with what info is on hand and presented so far, it can be claimed that, at least as of recent, Yomi went inactive during the challenge, and so Madara would get the beast, and would have to honor Hazama's challenge (assuming he's still challenging).

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 09:40:22 AM »

Aside from the requirements? No, no further talk. I do think I might have sent a message to inform Yomi that I was still trying to find some lead, though I'm not 100%. But folks can confirm I've been trying till this day, pretty sure I've bugged a number of you guys about lol

Thanks Eric. If Haz still wants a go sure. I'll get started posting the proper update.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.