Roleplay > All That Is Bijuu

It'sa me, again! Stripping the One Tail :3

(1/3) > >>

Hazama:
Hey guys, it's me once more! Below, you will be able to see that I have challenged Kamui for his beast. I understand that his preferred method of fighting/challenging is ICly but he has been inactive for WAY over the 14 day limit.

The IC rules weren't meant to be abused so that people could avoid activity claims. That being said, since I have challenged him for his beast and since the beast should go to the next challenger, I would like to have Hazama be marked down as the summoner for the One Tail!

I will not be posting images of how he has failed to post within the time limit, seeing as his account is currently over 60 days of inactivity and he has not been able to make any active posts anywhere!

Much like last time, I'm not expecting much pushback from this but if there is any, please keep it civil :D

Eric:
Well, the last challenger in Kamui's thread, from 3 years ago mind you, was Uchiha Madara. While i"m not sure how that fight/challenge was resolved (I presume Madara lost since there was no change in owner of this biju?), as of this morning Madara's SL account has been inactive for 21 days.

Even if he were active though, assuming everything on the forum is up to date, he already has 3 beasts: the 5 tails, the 6 tails, and the Gedo Mazou (it has a challenge thread, so it counts as a beast towards the 3 beast limit).

That said, I have no opposition to Hazama taking the beast and will go ahead and make the change. Don't forget to post up your preferences in the appropriate thread. If for some reason this is an issue, this thread can be used as a discussion for that.

*Correction, I"ll update the list once you post the preference list. That away things like "affiliation" will already be set and won't have to be re-updated if I get the wrong one

Suishou Koji:
Excuse me, but doesn't Kamui still fall under the 1 week to respond rule? It's only been five.

Camel:
I already responded back to your post and accepted your challenge, but if you want to go to route of trying to strip my character of the said beast. As Koji stated, I still had time left until the time limit for the challenge issued is up and a stripping process can only proceed after a week is up.  :)

Eric:

--- Quote from: Suishou Koji on March 16, 2021, 08:08:39 PM ---Excuse me, but doesn't Kamui still fall under the 1 week to respond rule? It's only been five.

--- End quote ---

If the issue were only him not responding to the challenger, then yeah, it would be a bit soon. However, the reason for the stripping proposal is because he hadn't made a public RP post in 14 days (evidenced by no RP post here on forum and his SL account not being logged into for quite a few days), which constitutes stripping:

--- Quote ---Hosts must make a RP post in public once every 14 days while not engaged in an active challenge. Hosts who fail to do this will have their bijuu stripped by the council.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Breaking the activity clause constitutes stripping. You may participate again once your life permits the time commitment SL requires of their hosts. No ban is issued and when to try again is up to the participant.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Camel on March 17, 2021, 03:05:57 AM ---I already responded back to your post and accepted your challenge, but if you want to go to route of trying to strip my character of the said beast. As Koji stated, I still had time left until the time limit for the challenge issued is up and a stripping process can only proceed after a week is up.  :)

--- End quote ---

The week time limit is for active challenges; your SL account went unlogged into for awhile before the challenge was issued.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version