Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Blanket Suspension of Activity Clause?  (Read 1220 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Blanket Suspension of Activity Clause?
« on: May 09, 2021, 11:09:52 AM »

Following up on this:

... Given the extenuating circumstances of this pandemic and how the freezes were made to the Claimed List, I think the activity clause could be temporarily suspended as we don't know how our other players are handling everything and/or getting sick...

What is everyone's thought on this? Note that this would only affect challengers/hosts, not the Council, as formally there is no activity clause for the Council.

I personally see no pro to this, as the activity clause is functionally the only way beasts get moved out of inactive hands, and I would much rather we maintain a state of "you need to let people know if something's going on" then an unstated covid so don't bother.

We are overdue for a few things related to biju, new Council elections chief among them, but i think overall interest/investment in formal Biju related stuff is more to blame than COVID.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Blanket Suspension of Activity Clause?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 06:21:16 PM »

After reading your prior argument against my initial idea, I am of the same mind that a reason needs to be stated, at least to the Council, for why someone will be going inactive.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.