Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Unfair Attacks in a dwelling.  (Read 1613 times)

InuzukaKiba

Unfair Attacks in a dwelling.
« on: August 31, 2006, 11:11:29 PM »

I'm a Genin in Shinobi Legends, and recently I was attacked by a Hunter Nin, and obviously he killed me. I don't think this is fair, in the fields, a Hunter Nin couldn't attack a Genin, so it should be the same in dwellings. A Hunter Nin attacking a Genin is just an easy way for people who don't want to challenge people around the same ranks to get a lot of exp., and it should stop.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Attacks in a dwelling.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 11:18:08 PM »

A Hunter Nin can't attack people in dwellings.. Unless they're plundering... And even then, they don't get any experience for the victory..
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 11:22:11 PM »

I don't believe you lose gold or experience either if you die from a plunderer killing you...the only thing bad is that they either get money..or they don't...

Also...if you were guarding the coffers through the new guard system in the dwellings...well...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 11:22:47 PM by HatakeSakumo »

InuzukaKiba

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 11:28:47 PM »

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I saw that message where it says "So and so Initiated an attack on you." and it had a Hunter Nin's name in it, but I cannot find my name in the persons profile... I wish I hadn't deleted the message. >.>

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:33:53 PM »

Check your email...if you have it set up where a copy is sent to your email, then it should be there unless you deleted that one too...

also only true PvP fights show up on a persons bio....plunder fights do not...

chances are it was a plunder...which plunders are unfair anyway...hunter nin or not, people who plunder are allowed to use specialty points...you have to be really lucky to beat a plunderer...

Sriracha

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »

All I know is that you cannpt attack soemone two ranks or more below you, and the levels can only be three apart also.

Couldn't have been a Hunter Nin that attacked you. Unless ofcourse it was a plunder as forementioned.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 02:40:51 AM »

Check your email...if you have it set up where a copy is sent to your email, then it should be there unless you deleted that one too...

also only true PvP fights show up on a persons bio....plunder fights do not...

chances are it was a plunder...which plunders are unfair anyway...hunter nin or not, people who plunder are allowed to use specialty points...you have to be really lucky to beat a plunderer...

They can use jutsu?! That's so unfair! Why did Neji made life so easy for plunderers?! :evil:

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 02:59:39 AM »

Because plunderers are usually theives... And theives don't play nicely. And time ceases to exist.. Meaning you're going to have to try and get away the quickest way possible.

Kiba.. it was a plunder... Or unless somebody has a custom name just as an original 'Hunter Nin' <CharacterName>

I've seen it happen.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 03:15:41 AM »

PvP is the same in dwellings & fields.

It must be a plunder, as Lebis says.

Also, it is not a pvp then, it is a normal fight... though he fights with nothing, no mount, no boons, etc.

Though he may use jutsus, there is only a certain chance he gets to the chest and you don't loose exp.

In the future somewhere I'll implement traps... you can buy them & setup. But... as in the news: I don't have time now.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

anbumiko

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 06:56:10 AM »

well if u fight or atk someone that is in a dwelling its highly risky because first off u dont know who your going to be atking
so its a 50 50 chance in getting a academystudent or a hunternin

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 09:30:39 PM »

Adding traps will help me greatly!

Kieru

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Me too. *shakes fist at the many Chuunin that attacked her and laughs at the ones that died doing so*

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.