Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Mystie's...  (Read 9458 times)

yoyo

Re: Mystie's...
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 10:11:18 AM »

So thats  how it used to be at Mystie's?Interesting...I as well would like to make it more viewable for the syrupyness...Its pointless but quite amusing...Id like the old Mystie back but Im sure that is 0 to none...I guess I missed out for not being here sooner...Lol...But anyway...Show up-y syrup sounds good to me...

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 12:05:46 PM »

Feature Request
Instead of "feeling fat" why don't we add something else to make the shop more "interesting"? :twisted:

1) Make the price increase per level (like the kitchen in Rice Field Country)

2) 100% get either 1-5 turns/5-25 HP/1-5 gems.

3) Cheapest items only 1 turn/5 HP/1 gem as possible reward, cheaper items only 1-2 turns/5-10HP/1-2 gems as possible reward, less expensive items only 1-3 turns/5-15 HP/1-3 gems as possible reward, most expensive item will get you 1-5 turns/5-25 HP/1-5 gems as possible reward.

4) Here's the catch, if you gain turn(s) you wouldn't be able to "eat" anymore sweets for that game day because of the "sugar rush". If you gain HP...well, no side-effects, it's healthy right? But if you gain gems, you lucky devil, you wouldn't be able to eat any sweets for a number of game days = to the number of gems you got from mystie because of a "tooth ache" :twisted:

5) Syrup adds a 5 round buff, "Sweetness" which causes 1 damage to the person who got hit every round due to ant bites. (I don't see why Neji is being so defensive about this since you can't "aim" who you are going to drop the syrup on :evil:)

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 12:21:22 PM »

Great idea as usual Gyu~ru~ru. But Neji doesn't want it easy to get gems, and I don't see why he would change it. Honestly, a better trade off without the hassle would be to just get rid of the "fat" outcome and leave the percentages as they are. That would stop all the "Mysties is teh suck!" whining without giving too much.

You have a very good idea here, but it's overkill. Or I could be wrong. 8)

Edit: Although I do agree with your number 3. It should be changed to work like that right now.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:24:03 PM by PerfectFlaw »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »

Feature Request
Instead of "feeling fat" why don't we add something else to make the shop more "interesting"? :twisted:

3) Cheapest items only 1 turn/5 HP/1 gem as possible reward, cheaper items only 1-2 turns/5-10HP/1-2 gems as possible reward, less expensive items only 1-3 turns/5-15 HP/1-3 gems as possible reward, most expensive item will get you 1-5 turns/5-25 HP/1-5 gems as possible reward.

4) Here's the catch, if you gain turn(s) you wouldn't be able to "eat" anymore sweets for that game day because of the "sugar rush". If you gain HP...well, no side-effects, it's healthy right? But if you gain gems, you lucky devil, you wouldn't be able to eat any sweets for a number of game days = to the number of gems you got from mystie because of a "tooth ache" :twisted:

5) Syrup adds a 5 round buff, "Sweetness" which causes 1 damage to the person who got hit every round due to ant bites. (I don't see why Neji is being so defensive about this since you can't "aim" who you are going to drop the syrup on :evil:)

4 is already in place, yet I felt not to tell you (you wonder why you oftenly only get HP, huh).
You cannot get gems (any amount) on a day and on the next 2-4 after.

No, not 1-5 gems. That's an overkill, not for gold only.
Then I would rather put in a gemshop with 1000 gold / gem to really pump them out.

There should not be any kind of shop where you can "virtually" buy gems if you invest only enough money.
No no no....

In specials, I can give it out, ok, but they happen randomly. You don't go there, say "Hi, gimme my stuff" ...

If you insist on those gems, I could close Mysties because of "sudden found of gem treasure in the sweets - gone to hawaii"
Never judge a cow by its udder.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 08:11:09 PM »

ouch...
 :(
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ichabod12

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2006, 12:43:21 AM »

nooo, the dream is dead.....

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2006, 01:44:53 AM »

Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

Ichabod12

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2006, 01:46:43 AM »

Feature Request

4 is already in place, yet I felt not to tell you (you wonder why you oftenly only get HP, huh).
You cannot get gems (any amount) on a day and on the next 2-4 after.

No, not 1-5 gems. That's an overkill, not for gold only.
Then I would rather put in a gemshop with 1000 gold / gem to really pump them out.

There should not be any kind of shop where you can "virtually" buy gems if you invest only enough money.
No no no....

In specials, I can give it out, ok, but they happen randomly. You don't go there, say "Hi, gimme my stuff" ...

If you insist on those gems, I could close Mysties because of "sudden found of gem treasure in the sweets - gone to hawaii"

I think Neji has proved his point. It's what we were waiting for. Anyway the focal point of this topic was to bring the syrup back into  the bios at least. Let's see what Neji will decide about syrup in bios and then we'll let this penguin dance and die.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2006, 03:35:41 AM »

Closing mysties? that would not be a good thing. Though I do get annoyed by losing 200 gold for nothing...(Yes I know I'm a pennypincher)

I like all of Gyu~ru~ru's ideas, they all seem logical.

Ichabod12

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2006, 11:27:52 PM »

We never said we would close it >>
We said we want the syrup back in our bios. Or the news meh.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »

Just  having your syrups on the bios or at least a special place on your bio...when you hit somone Jounin - higher.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2006, 01:49:02 PM »

Okay, so I hope you all can live with that:

-> all your dumps will be inserted into the sweets chat (talk among others)
-> the last 5 lines of that chat (whether dumps or not) from you will be displayed in your bio.

if you don't use the chat, you can have a log of the last 5 guys you dumped stuff on.

it could be done another way, yes, but I want to minimize performance and seeing the chat there is not really used I think it is the best way.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ichabod12

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2006, 11:26:52 PM »

Okay, so I hope you all can live with that:

-> all your dumps will be inserted into the sweets chat (talk among others)
-> the last 5 lines of that chat (whether dumps or not) from you will be displayed in your bio.

if you don't use the chat, you can have a log of the last 5 guys you dumped stuff on.

it could be done another way, yes, but I want to minimize performance and seeing the chat there is not really used I think it is the best way.
Thanks Neji you're the best  :D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.