Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: life  (Read 3756 times)

anbumiko

life
« on: September 03, 2006, 05:10:13 AM »

what does life mean to you

dude no.1

Re: life
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 05:16:29 AM »

Life in my eyes is an illusion or a test given by god in order to see if you deserve to go to Heaven.

SinHarvest

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 05:21:53 AM »

life to me, is my girl and kids, dont know what I would do without them :roll:

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 05:22:43 AM »

Life in my eyes.. Is useless. Pain and happiness come.. Yet that happiness wears down as the pain comes. And when the pain comes, you bid for more happiness.. When you realize that it won't come, it stakes and rips at your joy, shaving your will. In other words...

Live to die.. And die to live...

Live life to it's fullest.. And soon enough in a life, death comes..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:28:24 AM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 05:26:55 AM »

Life in my eyes.. Is useless. Pain and happiness come.. Yet that happiness wears down as the pain comes. And when the pain comes, you bid for more happiness.. When you realize that it won't come, it stakes and rips at your Joy, shaving your will. In other words...

deep.

SinHarvest

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 05:28:26 AM »

Life in my eyes.. Is useless. Pain and happiness come.. Yet that happiness wears down as the pain comes. And when the pain comes, you bid for more happiness.. When you realize that it won't come, it stakes and rips at your Joy, shaving your will. In other words...

Someone needs a hug

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 05:44:19 AM »

life in my eyes is like a story in which we play a character and we each have our own part to play, and that in the end the story could be good or bad

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 05:51:57 AM »

A story.. yes.. Slightly. Yet, as much as we'd like to, we can't just flip back and relive a page in our lives... Things come and go.. Passed into memories.. despite our actions, we must repent for them.. Over half of the percent of memories in most peoples' minds, are bad memories.. memories of sadness and sorrow. Memories that just linger and never deminish.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 05:52:51 AM »

The meaning of life? 42.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

anbumiko

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 05:54:50 AM »

A story.. yes.. Slightly. Yet, as much as we'd like to, we can't just flip back and relive a page in our lives... Things come and go.. Passed into memories.. despite our actions, we must repent for them.. Over half of the percent of memories in most peoples' minds, are bad memories.. memories of sadness and sorrow. Memories that just linger and never deminish.

fate is what has come of us , choices we have to make good or bad and once we choose that path there is no turning back

SnowLeoHitori

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 07:01:40 AM »

Life is like a race ...

urmm ... *doesnt know how to explain* >.<

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 10:12:58 AM »

Life is like a bunch of pathways, some people don't know which way to go, some do. Your choices and actions are the things that steer you through the pathways until you reach the end of your path, which is death, but you still effect other people's paths, even while dead, by the things you did while you were living.

anbumiko

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 01:10:45 AM »

Life is like a bunch of pathways, some people don't know which way to go, some do. Your choices and actions are the things that steer you through the pathways until you reach the end of your path, which is death, but you still effect other people's paths, even while dead, by the things you did while you were living.

nicely well put

SinHarvest

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know whatcha going to get ;)

Sriracha

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 11:34:52 PM »

Initiation. If you pass you get to screw around in Heaven, but when you fail miserably and wallow in pain and guilt, you get to wipe Satan's ass in hell. *shrugs* I for one choose death. <--Idiot.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.