Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How about this  (Read 2687 times)

narutokunninja

How about this
« on: September 04, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »

You can really be trained by a Sennin and if you survive you level up once or get this or that like this

You see Tsunade in the bar you go up to her and she ask you what do you want
A.I wantyou to train me
B.teach me your skills
C.Take me on a tresure hunt to get money
D.nothing just surprised to see you here

Tsunade says my services don't come cheap pay 3000 gold and 30 gems for this

of course all of them have a badside while training you can die while trying to learn new skills you could you could learn nothing and spent 3 turns and payed 5000 gold for nothing on a tresure hunt you face a big bird possibly die because its five levels above youand nothing you get pummled to because she thinks your looking at her

How does it sound. :D

LeafToad

Re: How about this
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 06:38:33 PM »

You can really be trained by a Sennin and if you survive you level up once or get this or that like this

A.I wantyou to train me
B.teach me your skills

of course all of them have a badside while training you can die while trying to learn new skills you could you could learn nothing and spent 3 turns and payed 5000 gold for nothing on a tresure hunt you face a big bird possibly die because its five levels above youand nothing you get pummled to because she thinks your looking at her

You beat the Sanin then level up, isn't this what the ninja academy is for?

Also I doubt people would pay 3000 gold and 30 gems for this, seeing as gems are somewhat hard to get now.

Overall, in my opinion, not that great of an idea, sorry.

narutokunninja

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 06:44:51 PM »

Also I doubt people would pay 3000 gold and 30 gems for this, seeing as gems are somewhat hard to get now.

[/quote]

Ok how about 5 gems plus you can use your jutsu which you can't in the Ninja academy
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 06:59:53 PM by narutokunninja »

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 07:14:41 PM »

Ok how about 5 gems plus you can use your jutsu which you can't in the Ninja academy
[/quote]

But people would abuse this to level up faster, instead of waiting until they have a blue bar and going to the ninja academy, and if you use your jutsus, then that would make it easier to beat them, the ninja academy is fine.

I do like the concept of the idea though, maybe there could be like a special event sorta like it where you meet so and so and they offer you a job to get gems and gold. You can only get 2 Gems from this and about 500 gold, and it costs 3 turns for you to finish your job.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:17:25 PM by LeafToad »

narutokunninja

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »

But people would abuse this to level up faster, instead of waiting until they have a blue bar and going to the ninja academy, and if you use your jutsus, then that would make it easier to beat them, the ninja academy is fine.

I do like the concept of the idea though, maybe there could be like a special event sorta like it where you meet so and so and they offer you a job to get gems and gold. You can only get 2 Gems from this and about 500 gold, and it costs 3 turns for you to finish your job{Quote}

That is what i'm talking about a special event and you can rarely see it

LeafToad

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »

Okay so how about this as the event, it's a little bit similar to the event you posted:

You take a sip of your <whatever drink you purchased>, then a <worker> sits on the stool next to you. The <worker> starts talking to you, saying that he has been short on workers lately. He soon notices that you are a <whatever rank nin you are> and quickly asks you if you would like to help him with his errands.

Options:
Option 1: Sure! I'll help!
Outcome: You lose three forest fights, gain somewhere between 100 and 1000 gold(depends on the job) and you can gain anywhere between 1 - 3 Gems.

Option 2: No thanks!
Outcome: The <worker> leaves and you continue to sip your <whatever drink you purchased>.

There can also be disasterous outcomes depending on the job you work, for example if the job is in a mine, it could collapse and kill you or injure you horribly. Or if you work at a stable, one of the creatures could scare away your creature and your creature returns in three days. Or you just get no gold or gems...

Of course there can be positive outcomes(along with the gold and gems), like you could find certain items like Shruiken, Kunai, or pick up a little gold while working. Also on a rare outcome, you could gain a little experience.

But this event could be really rare and could only happen if you buy a drink.

Also this event can only be for Chuunin and higher, because an Academy Student or Genin being offered a job doesn't seem realistic at all.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:21:20 PM by LeafToad »

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 11:54:55 PM »

A.I wantyou to train me
B.teach me your skills

good but kinda like a rip off wasting 3000 gold and 30 gems just to lv up once, hmm how bout like if she trains you she will let u skip 2 lvs

dude no.1

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 12:13:22 AM »

*thinks of people like Xaos using this* will be abused.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 12:14:49 AM »

First off: your subject says nothing... you could have written "a new thread...guess..." ^^

the basic event is partly in the game, but not for a price.
get a new level would be interesting if you've luckily levelled up just before this =) you could save some time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

narutokunninja

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 01:34:48 AM »

First off: your subject says nothing... you could have written "a new thread...guess..." ^^

the basic event is partly in the game, but not for a price.
get a new level would be interesting if you've luckily levelled up just before this =) you could save some time.

So what does that mean you will think about making it

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 08:35:24 AM »

*thinks of people like Xaos using this* will be abused.

Why would I abuse this? ^.^
I already get a DK fast as it is ^.^

dude no.1

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 11:05:47 PM »

yes but if this id done you can do it much faster.

Ichabod12

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 11:10:38 PM »

sounds really cool, I mean I get a DK every 17 or so game days if I try but I'm not good at it I need tips lol. This could seriously help me.

dude no.1

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 12:18:51 AM »

it will degrade the value of a DK.

narutokunninja

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 01:28:34 AM »

it will degrade the value of a DK.

What do you mean  :?: :-?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.