Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: August 23, 2021, 12:28:47 PM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Eric
Was a misunderstanding, he didn't know "Miyuu" has been long since perma banned and monke changed hands, and he doesn't care to fight me so no challenge made.

Furthermore since you still seem to go around here sometimes, it was also recently discussed and agreed upon on Discord, that keeping this whole forum and "council" shtick going is basically pointless; people can self-govern this stuff well enough and mods can simply intervene when if ever issues arise. Communication is easily done over discord too, even if one person cant reach someone then another one might. And if even then there's no response and no knowledge of ongoing RL issues, there's no way in hell there'd ever be contact over here either.

So yeh.

Well I am a forum moderator, so of course I"m going to come back here every now and again, even if the forum isn't used all that much. Combined with the fact that new people can't even register on the forum, the Council has been inactive, etc., I"m not surprised that an alternative system has developed to fit the needs of current players.

It is good to be made aware of this though. Thanks Warren.

on: August 20, 2021, 09:15:27 PM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Warren
Was a misunderstanding, he didn't know "Miyuu" has been long since perma banned and monke changed hands, and he doesn't care to fight me so no challenge made.

Furthermore since you still seem to go around here sometimes, it was also recently discussed and agreed upon on Discord, that keeping this whole forum and "council" shtick going is basically pointless; people can self-govern this stuff well enough and mods can simply intervene when if ever issues arise. Communication is easily done over discord too, even if one person cant reach someone then another one might. And if even then there's no response and no knowledge of ongoing RL issues, there's no way in hell there'd ever be contact over here either.

So yeh.

on: August 20, 2021, 02:57:20 PM 
Started by Timothy - Last post by Eric
I've been told the forum no longer allows new users and was wondering why/if it would be possible to allow such things again if possible.

Is this still an issue? I don't have an answer or anything for it, but I'm kinda curious if this was ever resolved.

on: August 20, 2021, 02:56:09 PM 
Can I dibs this or what

It's been 6 days, has there been any communication about setting up a fight or is what is visible here the extent of communication?

on: August 15, 2021, 05:24:59 AM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Sabumaru
Can I dibs this or what

on: July 19, 2021, 04:40:38 AM 
Started by Timothy - Last post by Timothy
I've been told the forum no longer allows new users and was wondering why/if it would be possible to allow such things again if possible.

on: June 15, 2021, 05:22:52 AM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Timothy
If the council members who aren't bijuu holders haven't already been met, I'm more than willing to join as I check things at least once a week or so.

on: June 12, 2021, 05:28:22 PM 
Hi all,

As was suggested here: https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9526.msg237490.html#msg237490, we need to establish a new cohort with more active members. I believe the first step is that we will need to determine how many people are active and willing to become Council members. If push comes to shove, we may need to once again hash out a contigency given the Council seats might not be entirely filled.

Last go around Kamui suggested that we advertise on the SL website; to that end, we can direct advertising to this thread here.

Link to Council responsibilities: https://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9118.msg232145.html#msg232145 Scroll down to section regarding the Biju Council.

on: June 12, 2021, 05:21:03 PM 
I concur with the second option to have them fight it out still.

To clarify, your vote is for option 1, which is for them to fight it out still?

on: June 04, 2021, 02:03:35 AM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Old Man Xia
I concur with the second option to have them fight it out still.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 27 queries.