Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: First day with a new character...  (Read 1799 times)

Drio

First day with a new character...
« on: September 18, 2006, 04:34:59 AM »

My first day with the "new" Naruto LotGD.

I haven't played the Naruto LotGD in a while 'cause the "server was down" or something, so I come back and make a new character (because my others were deleted). I see there's the new Medical Ninjutsu option, so I select that. I then go with Sound because, you know, Sound is awesome.

So I'm in, everything looks nicer, start off with 13 turns (woot!), and the weapons and armor changed too. Like I did with my older characters, I get the best weapon I can get and then the wimpy armor, but in this case I could only get the weapon (Kunai with a Solid Gold Hilt). I go to the forest, kill enough to get the level 1 armor, get it, and the go back and kill. I get flawless fights almost every time, and when I would fight a level 2 opponent, I'd just run away. Eventually, I didn't think I could get away quickly enough and I used my first "jutsu" and started healing myself.

With a bit of luck, I got away and returned to find myself with the option of attacking someone in a well. Sounded fun, so I ended up killing a helpless, innocent child. After more "fight farming" I end up encountering a black rat. Never seeing this event before, I decide it's best to run away, especially considering the many options and all the gold I've been gathering and not depositing :-?. After more killing, I encounter the dreaded black rat again. I try to flee again, but I tripped and saw black nothingness. Seeing as I was still alive, I thought nothing of it until I noticed two smoke bombs in my ninja tool pouch. I decide to use one on a stray cat and see what it does. To my surprise, it slew the cat quicker than any blade. Liking the results, I chose to save the last one in case of dire need.

After yet more fighting, I run out of turns and try to return to the Sound village. I was stopped on the way back by Iruka who just had to fight me right then and there. I defeated him with easy and, upon returning to the village, quickly defeat my second master, rising to Level 3 with 920 experience (more than 80% towards level 4). After visiting the weapon shop to get a slightly better weapon and suit of armor (short boots to long boots isn't what I'd call a suit, but whatever), I head to the resturant. Being poor now, I chose to get a snake and tip the waitress to be nice. To my surprise, I gain FIVE turns from eating it.

Filled with joy I enter the forest yet again. I run into the potion vendor, find out I can't buy anything, then run into him again (twice in a row? Come on!) Three turns left, I get lucky and find two gems in a row, in return for 4 hp each. Healing up, I try to actually get in a fight when a nut hits me in the head. I looked up and saw penguins on a tree branch. (Penguins with acorns? What's up with that?) Reading the text I see that I can get a reward for killing them, so I hunt them down. After catching up with them, the battle begins! Already using my jutsu for that day, I had only my smoke bomb for backup. In the first round, we hit each other for 5 points, and I see this fight is going to be close. Not wanting to take any more chances, I throw my smoke bomb at the squad of apparently evil penguins. After more heavy blows were traded, I was stuck at one health while they were at 5.

Now, I said I didn't want to take chances, but that's what this game is all about, right?

I attacked once again, hoping for my smoke bomb to come through and kill the penguins. To my astounding luck, it did! After dealing 4 damage and then 1, the penguins were dead. I was healed back to full right afterwards (like after a sensei fight) and I found out these "threads" I got from the penguins netted me 2,743 gold!  :shock: I mean, holy snaps that's a lot for a level 3 to gain after one fight.

Returning to the village once more, I buy the best weapon I can and upgrade my armor to 3.

End of the day, I'm level 3, less than 15% of an experience bar from level 4, have 12 attack and 4 armor, and still protected from PvP. I call that a good first day.

anbumiko

Re: First day with a new character...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 04:38:51 AM »

very nice but just be careful once you hit the range of lv 10-14 for pvp (there really hard to beat)

dude no.1

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 05:00:50 AM »

You got the event before me, thats reeeaal nice.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 02:39:08 PM »

Wow, a new academy student beat me to the penguin event... SAD...

Drio

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 03:40:50 AM »

HA! I just knew I had beat someone to it when I got that much gold.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 03:50:02 AM »

I've never got to fight them yet...  :-?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »

Wow, you had a very...nice and lucky day. I'm still trying to fight the pengu's and find where this event even is...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 04:31:16 AM by LeafToad »

dude no.1

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »

I hope that "penguin" which has more hp than oro and is harder than oro will be that easy for me.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 11:03:53 PM »

I hope that "penguin" which has more hp than oro and is harder than oro will be that easy for me.

Level: 14
Start of round:
Evil penguins's Hitpoints: 389
YOUR Hitpoints: 519
Your skill allows you to get the first attack!

You try to hit Evil penguins but are RIPOSTED for 3276 points of damage!
You have been slain by Evil penguins!!!
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ichabod12

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 12:29:19 AM »

I beat that...somehow....
Amazing an Acad could do it though, it's just astounding. What was the point of it anyway? Not like you get much.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 12:38:12 AM »

Start of round:

Holy Hell man... The defense must be insane. O.o
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Sriracha

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 12:42:54 AM »

IT could've been edited ya know >.>

I've never seena penguin! Random chance is playing it's game to avoid me again!

Shinobi

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 01:07:08 AM »

Start of round:

That's a scary penguin.

dude no.1

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 01:28:09 AM »

time to use that last ninjutsu to save the day.  :D

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 15 queries.