Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Soul Reaper  (Read 1658 times)

ninjafromdasouth

Soul Reaper
« on: October 01, 2006, 04:01:49 AM »

Its a random when u are dead.

U meet a soul reaper and he magicaly send u back to life.(automatic Ressurection)

Ichabod12

Re: Soul Reaper
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 04:12:54 AM »

horrible idea. Neji always stated that death is supposed to be a BAD thing. We're lucky he even allowed resurrection. I'd say no. Anyone would agree.

*baby penguin walks by*
*sadistic self awakens*

Sato_Toshi

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:20:37 AM »

Infact... the death system can be abused once each game day to gain additional forest fights thus faster leveling.

Granted that is on the basis that you are able to come up with 100 favor each time.

Anyway... my point is, while I like being able to come back if I die, Resurection should probably only happen when it becomes a new game day... and in worst case scenario every REAL day (24 hours) to make it really seem like a bad thing.

SinHarvest

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 04:22:29 AM »

Infact... the death system can be abused once each game day to gain additional forest fights thus faster leveling.

Granted that is on the basis that you are able to come up with 100 favor each time.

Anyway... my point is, while I like being able to come back if I die, Resurection should probably only happen when it becomes a new game day... and in worst case scenario every REAL day (24 hours) to make it really seem like a bad thing.
Nicely said, I agree with you, I use this....technique alot for more forest fights and such,

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 10:15:56 AM »

We had the "die&come back for turns" at another  thread.

For the idea here, no, I don't think such a special would benefit.
Surely, it makes levelling up more easy as now you can save torments and die once more if you have the event...

bad thing :(
Never judge a cow by its udder.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 02:47:02 AM »

No offense vodaime, but this sounds like something an academy student would ask to make his life easier.  :-?

HyuugaForgorn

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:11:12 AM »

Plus, when in the Bleach series has a soul reaper ever sent anyone back to life? They usually send them to "soul society"

ShadowNinja

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 10:34:43 PM »

sounds like it would be a random forest event that automatically kills u, or be like Mr. Black. This could work in LegendofBleach though

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 11:35:55 PM »

enough said...

bye pengu.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.