Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: life in the home  (Read 874 times)

SinHarvest

life in the home
« on: October 25, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »

Okay kiddies, Its part 3 of my getting to know each other topic(love the bios, did not know gyu was that old :?:)
Anywayz, this is about telling hows life inside the home, Interacting between siblings, parents,if you live alone. all that good stuff, here goes.
-----
My home is kinda wierd, As a 17 year old with two kids and a gf to take care of, things get a little crazy from time to time, but of course, Sin keeps the peace on a regular basis. I solved one problem today, My son is always running around the house, so I bought him his first game system today.(Gamecube :D) My daughter was not to sad.(She cried for so long :() When everyone is actually in the house(around 5) My kids are in the   room watching cartoons with my gf, and I'm huddled over my labtop doing this, and when my gf is not begging for attention, I'm fixing spare car parts. Its all in a days work for sinharvest

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: life in the home
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »

My house is very well lets put it nicley stupid.my parents and i dont get along and my sister and i hardly get along there is a lot of yelling and doors slamming sometimes i just want to kill myself but i never do because i always remember i have friends somewhere. Thats what its like at my house.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 01:14:15 PM »

Life at home for me, usually boring. Being a high school student, when I get home I usually have to hit the books, study and do homework, but I still make it on for the new days. I usually spend my time in my room because I am usually home really late if I hang out with my friends, or I am home really early and no one is home.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 08:59:08 PM »

i guess this is a personal stuff. but im also a student. i guess its like leaftoad . hit the books , computer , chat with friends etc  ;)
I'm back to SL !

Kureaa

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 09:23:42 PM »

Well although I'm 18 I still go to High School for half the day.  When I get home, unless I go out with friends, I'm usually taking it easy.  Doing this or watching TV and I come from a family of six, but we don't interact too much.  My life is easy going right now cause I no longer have a job (darn metal factory people  :cry:)

I go to college next year unless I mess up really badly this semester.  I also take a couple hours a day to work out cause I plan on becoming a Police Officer and they have certain expectations.  I use to be part of a martial arts team too but I can't afford anything at the moment.  :)

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.