Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Death Event  (Read 1120 times)

anbumiko

Death Event
« on: November 09, 2006, 04:14:15 AM »

Death Event
Ultra Rare event: Anywhere
 Rankings=your choice or all
 (step 1)
as you walk you see a ghost like figure it walks to you then dissappears

[continue on your path]
go to ___country

[contine on your path=>] as you do the girl reappears this time behind you and she says
my name is Jigoku shoujo(hell girl) and i have a proposition for you...

[take the offer]

[run]

[fight her]

[taking the offer =>] she walks to you as you accept her offer and she gives you a little doll with no face.
"you have the option of killing 1 person and by doing so they will be sent to hell but there is a price you must pay"
=> ________ (type the person you wish to kill)"as you wish he/she will die" she says and she dissappears
you then look at the doll and it has the face of the person you targeted....

fight her her hp is 2000
                                  -80dmg= blistic amiss
                                  -30 dmg= forbading illusion

she looks at you and says “obviously, you cannot handle this.”then walks off

News= _____fought a mysterious ghost and was never seen again

online or sleeping, in the eyes of the person that is targeted:(you wake/ or you walk) you see a little girl whos staring right at you and then a blistic amiss constricts you and you start to choke and then you see the land of the shades upon you  and then you have just been sent there...

msg: you were sent to hell from ______<player= now you must stay here until the new day begins, you loose all your torments do to a curse that the player has put upon you and you cant get back to the living world...

News= _____was last seen wondering around in a mist and was never seen again...
(if waking up)News= dissappears and was never seen again....

(step 2)
The New Day she open your eyes and see the Jigoku shoujo right infront of you" the biding is done... now your price must be repayed" she touches your forehead and then you start to feel pain and agony and then you start to be inshrowded of shadows.... she lets go and dissappears and you realize that you have just been sent to hell (shades) and soon you cant get back (using torments)due to the curse that you put upon yourself... and now you wait...

News= _____ mysteriously dissappears

setup=> all of your turns are wasted and pvp fights are gone due to this event, reward is you killed the person and they cant use there torments
but the down fall is that you die as well thats the price to be repayed...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 04:18:45 AM by anbumiko »

LeafToad

Re: Death Event
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 04:16:33 AM »

As we discussed... more hp. I raise it to 2,000 >.> you need to fight for that kind of power.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 05:24:37 AM »

um it seems kind of pointless... i mean unless you have someone that you really hate ehres no point in wasting a perfectly good game day.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 10:07:05 AM »

"Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
 Your actions cause men pain and suffering.
 Your hollow soul drowns in your sins.
 Would you like to see what death is like?"

I was planning to make a Jigoku Shoujo Nanami event! And dear, you don't even know enough about Jigoku Shoujo to make it an event.

anbumiko

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 02:11:59 PM »

"Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
 Your actions cause men pain and suffering.
 Your hollow soul drowns in your sins.
 Would you like to see what death is like?"

I was planning to make a Jigoku Shoujo Nanami event! And dear, you don't even know enough about Jigoku Shoujo to make it an event.
i know but i just tweeked the idea of how it works

Sanosoke

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »

you have a lot of ideas... what is with this obsession on things that steal your soul? XD

meh... I see no point in thi event, though... I would in no way want to fight... unless i got a reward, and NEVER would waste a game day, I don't care how much I hate the person... *thinks of rave master*

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.