Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Sapphire Dragon Event  (Read 3153 times)

anbumiko

Sapphire Dragon Event
« on: November 09, 2006, 04:23:39 AM »

Saphire Stone

Rare Forest Event
levels=>1-10
ranks=> Genin-Jounin

(step 1)
You come across a cave in the darkest parts of the forest... there you see a strange and profound creature hiding and giggling
and he turns around and looks at you holding something mysterious in his arms,then he makes a run for it like he just stole something

1.pursue the creature and get the object in his arms
2.don't bother knowing its not your business
3.attack him anyways and see what he has in his hands

1/3.<your specials will show>
 => you use katon and the creatures shoe is caught on fire and he trips and falls
 => you use suiton and a giant wave of water pours down on the creature and he falls
 => you use genjutsu and a giant sand arm appears out of the ground and grabs on to his foot and he falls
 => you use taijutsu and use a jump flying kick and hit him in the face and he flys and hits a tree
 => you use ninjutsu's kage bushin and your clones appear right infront of him and the creature looks suprised and falls on his butt
 => you use medicalninjutsu and you hit him in the pressure point and he looks stunned
 => you use lightning and you electricute the creature and it falls down

1- continuation

you walk towards the creature and he looks at you and says"o-ok ok h-here take it it just spare me!" he tosses you the sapphire stone and you look at it amazed of its beauty.
  [take it back to the cave]
  [leave with it]

take it back to the cave= when you go back to the cave, you walk inside and place it back there something with enormous looking size appears out of the shadows, a Sapphire Dragon... it roars in your phase and your to stunned to move and it breathes a gigantic blue flame at you and you burn to ashes and die. <= the dragon thinks you stole it

News:_____ was last seen in a cave and was never heard again....

leave with it= you take with it and it will be used like a item for only one game day, thats if you do use it

Sapphire stone- you throw at the enemy -30 1out of 1

If you choose not to use it, wait till the next day.

3- continuation

you walk towards the creature and smirk  and it yells one last time before you end its life "N-No please! NOOO!"
=> your evilness increases
-you pick up the sapphire stone and look at its beauty and decide what to do with it
[take it with you] or [tosses it

take it with you= you take it with you and decide it might serve a good purpose and you walk off.

(step 2)
A New Day
you wake up in the morning an notice that the saphire stone was cracked and it is empty inside then a alittle baby dragon stares in your eyes infront of you and you yell, then the dragon falls on its back trying to get up
(additional option if you have a mount= ______laughs at the dragon falling on its back)

you receive a msg:msg- the sapphire that you found was a baby dragon egg, it will be attached to you until it is ready to live on its on
<the dragon will stay for only 10 game days>
{note: the days is all up to you guys}

Dragon is like a NPC => [pet the dragon on the head] it licks your face-
                                         {if you have low charm points it will say you look even uglier}
                                         {if you have high charm points it will say the dragon helped you look better}
                                         [pet the dragon on the chin] it starts to feel happy and accidently does a headbutt and you recieve -20 hp
                                         [kick it] dragon gets mad and head butts you -20 hp

[heading out in the forest] the dragon will help you like a mount
                                            Sapphire Dragon-  hits the enemy for -5 dmg => blue fire  rounds 30
                                                                                                           -2 dmg => tail whip rounds 30
                                                                                                           -2 dmg => gust of wind rounds 30

=when done with the dragon{ the dragon feels tired and it lays there

if you are evil the msg will say something different adding to the msg => do to your wicked and evilness of your chakra it has changed the dragon into a Black Dragon

Saying farewell when the time is up the dragon tells you that it must be off and it bids you farewell and so it flys away hopeing you and it my cross paths someday.

RAIKIRI

Re: Sapphire Dragon Event
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:21:48 AM »

o wow a temporary mount.. not a bad idea but i think that black dragons should be a bit stronger. and the whole charm thing is a bit wierd{no offense}

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 10:13:25 AM »

miko sure likes dragons (remembers another event that was about fighting a dragon) and this is a LotGD server, but our theme is Naruto.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »

Isn't there a Sapphire Dragon in Xiaolin Showdown?!

lol  :D
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Sanosoke

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »

make it that furry thing that attached to Naruto's back in that crappy filler episode...

I don't know what it's called... but it'd be closer to a NARUTO based game...

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 12:18:53 AM »

oH i remeber! its omba... amba.. anba?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 12:47:31 AM »

oH i remeber! its omba... amba.. anba?

no its onba

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »

I thought it was Onbu. >>

Still, the request is decent and imaginative.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »

I thought it was Onbu. >>

Still, the request is decent and imaginative.

no the creatures name is onba but naruto called it onbu

Sanosoke

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »

yeah, that's right... my knowledge of fillers is pathetic...

Sasuke X

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 06:47:31 PM »

Man miko you come up with the weirdest, yet creative things and complicated... First off... instead of it being a Sapphire Dragon it should be a real mount.... maybe Mando. I don't think Sapphire Dragon would exist in naruto  ;)  The losing charm points is a little weird... but the only downfall is that you can die really.... you should lose some gems or something when you die. Like  `bThe Sapphire Dragon strikes you down with a powerful blow and you die... searching for its baby egg it grabs a bunch of your gems thinking they are it's eggs. You lose 5 gems!

anbumiko

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »

Man miko you come up with the weirdest, yet creative things and complicated... First off... instead of it being a Sapphire Dragon it should be a real mount.... maybe Mando. I don't think Sapphire Dragon would exist in naruto  ;)  The losing charm points is a little weird... but the only downfall is that you can die really.... you should lose some gems or something when you die. Like  `bThe Sapphire Dragon strikes you down with a powerful blow and you die... searching for its baby egg it grabs a bunch of your gems thinking they are it's eggs. You lose 5 gems!

thanx xD, but the gems are way smaller then a sapphire stone if the dragon got the gems he would 1) eat it 2) throw it away 3) keep searching

but ey you have to loose charm

Sanosoke

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 08:35:29 PM »

... now I know why Miko tells you to read... I just had said, make something closer to a Naruto based game... *sigh*

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 11:47:29 PM »

I like it but it should apply for all lvls ><.

Sanosoke

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 03:23:51 AM »

mmm.... maybe... I dunno... there are already a bunch of missions for all levels...

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.