Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Cute Creatures event.  (Read 1632 times)

PyroPrinny

Cute Creatures event.
« on: December 23, 2006, 12:06:33 AM »

Well, this is my first submission...So go easy on me...

This would be a event similar to the penguin event.

You walk through the forest, looking at the scenery. While looking around you spot a small, white, furrry object. It turns to you and makes several squeeks. You...
A) Pick it up.
B) Step on it.
C) Walk away.

A)
70% chance = You pick it up. The creature starts squeeking in your hand. You somehow think you understand it. You decide to take it along with you.
20% Chance = You pick it up. It makes a loud squeeking noise, hurting your ears and causing you to drop it. You think you hear a snaping noise. You look around and in the corner of your eyes you see something glitter. A large blade swings from a tree, cleaving you in half. The creature jumps on your corpse and begins eating. = YOU DIED.
10% Chance = You pick it up. It looks at you as you look at it. It then bites your finger, causing you to drop it. You hold your hand as it runs off into the forest. = Take a % of damage according to your level.

B)
50% Chance = You chase after it, trying to stomp on it. It keeps making loud squeaking noises. You chase after it, not caring where you go. Suddendly it's gone and you end up in a very dense section of the forest. All of a sudden, thousands of those creatures swarm towards you. You are quickly covered by them. A few seconds later, they disperse, leaving only your skeleton behind. = YOU DIE, BECOME MORE CHAOTIC, AND LOSE YOUR ARMOR.
25% Chance = You chase after it, trying to stomp on it. It keeps making loud squeaking noises. You chase after it, not caring where you go. Suddendly it's gone and you end up in a very dense section of the forest. All of a sudden, thousands of those creatures swarm towards you. You pull out your weapon.

BATTLE
----------
Army of Creatures lunge at you with Extreme Cuteness.
Level 10
HP = 600
They have a similar boon to Oro's snakes and Lonestrider's thieves. You get hit by five of them every turn, they deal anywhere from 1 to 5 damage each.
If you lose = You swing your <weapon> as the creatures close in. You trip as you walk backwards. They then swarm over you, cuteness is the last thing you see. YOU DIE.
If you win = You look upon all the little corpses. You see some glittering. Gain Anywhere from 1 to 5 gems plus some Exp. You run out of fights looking for your way back.

25% chance = You step on the cute creature and wipe the cute mess from your <armor>. = BECOME MORE CHAOTIC

C) You simply walk around the creature and continue on your way. You quickly forget about it.

Now here's where it ends up like the penguin event if you chose A and took him. You have a random chance of finding the cute creature's home in the forest.

You walk through the forest. The cute creature pops up from behind your <armor>, it makes a slight squeek and points foward. You follow where it points and end up at what looks like some ruins. The creature jumps out and screeches. Some more creatures pop out from behind rocks to greet him. You...
A) Walk to the largest building and knock on the door.
B) It's killing time!
C) Walk away.

A)
75% Chance = You knock on the door. A very old creature walks out of it and casts a spell on you. You can suddendly understand it. "Thank you for bringing my son home. It seems a reward is in order..." You become surrounded in light as the old creature chants something. He finishes and you feel MUCH better! = Random chance of you getting +5 Perm HP, 5 Gems, 2 Chakra Uses, or a good chunk of Exp. BECOME MORE LAWFUL
20% Chance = You knock on the door. You realize that this place seems familar, but you can't place it. You hear a snap. You turn around to see a huge log covered in barbs coming toward you. As it slams your body into the building and you vision begins to fade, you realize, you entered the Ancient Village of the Cute Evil Ninjas you heard about as a child. = YOU DIE.
5% Chance = You knock on the door and wait for a while. Nothing happens. You walk away from the village. As you walk back to the forest, you realize, you're carrying a few more gems than before. = You gain 1 to 5 gems.

B) 40% Chance = You run through the ruins, swinging your <weapon> at anything that moves. You hit a hard surface and it begins to shake. You stop and look as a large creature stands up, towering over you. You get ready.
FIGHT
--------
Creature of the Ages lunges at you with Massive Claws.
Level 15
HP 650.
If you lose = The creature swats at you, slamming your body against a large rock. You hit the ground face-up. The rock begins to teeter. Your eyes widen. You try to get up when suddendly the rock tips over and crushes your body. = YOU DIE.
If you win = You smile as the creature lay slain at your feet. You thrust you <weapon> into a symbol on it's skull. Your <weapon> glows brightly. You gain 3 Chakra Points and some EXP and lose 3 forest fights finding your way back.

30% Chance = You run through the ruins, recklessly swinging your <weapon>. You suddendly trip and hit your head on a rock. You black out. You wake up later at the forest entrance. You realize, you were robbed! = Random amount of damage, no money left, and no fights left.
20% Chance = You run around swinging your <weapon>. After running around, you realize. The creatures all ran away! = Lose 5 fights from exhaustsion and from finding your way back.
10% Chance = You kill every creature you see. You then look around the ruins. You find some treasure. = Gain 1 gem and 500 Gold. BECOME MORE CHAOTIC

C) You walk away. The ruins quickly escape your memory as you end up at the forest entrance.

Phew...That's about it...*hopes he didn't forget anything and did a good job*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 09:27:18 PM by PyroPrinny »

kyutu

Re: Cute Creatures event.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 04:33:56 AM »

dosn't 10 gems seem like a little much at one time

anbumiko

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 07:26:03 AM »

xD swt we need new events and this i think would be really good   ;)

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 07:57:42 AM »

too many gems...I like it - Neji will not like it...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

anbumiko

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 09:08:24 AM »

hmm try and modify it

like the gems to make it alittle better like lets say 2-5 ?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 09:55:03 AM »

xD swt I think we need new events and this i think would be really good   ;)

please add those two tiny words... they are important.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

dude no.1

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

Didn't neji say that we need more events that have to do with ALLIGNMENT/LAWFUL and CHAOS.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 04:15:55 AM »

Ok, I changed the gem amounts so they don't pass 5. Also, remember, this was the first one I did. (Actually, I thought it up while taking a shower and waiting for the conditioner to settle in.)

I'll try thinking up another one...This time to do with allignment.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »

Didn't neji say that we need more events that have to do with ALLIGNMENT/LAWFUL and CHAOS.

well how bout if you squish the creature you feel chaotic and if you manage to help it you get lawful?

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 03:28:29 AM »

Too much dying @.@ Other than that, it's all good.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 04:16:50 AM »

Well, the reason there's so much dying is because...It's not meant to be easy...
What would be the point of an event if all that happens to you is you get a pat on the behind and a scolding and then you're just sent off on your way?
It wouldn't have any point...Or make sense...

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »

Would you rather get a pat on your behind and be dead? Except for the parts where you fight, atleast you have a chance. This event, if it was made, would only be for Hunter Nin and higher.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 01:19:31 AM »

Well, I have no problem with it. But it's up to Neji.

EDIT: I just realized...This should be moved to the events section.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 08:15:46 PM by PyroPrinny »

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.