Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Chapter 347(SPOILERS!!!!!)  (Read 1645 times)

Abysss

Chapter 347(SPOILERS!!!!!)
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »

Both interesting and funny XD, plus it makes references to old battles, enjoy  :)

http://www.narutocentral.com/multimedia/naruto-manga/

I'll try to summarize the best I can.

Sasuke frees Mizugetsu and it seems that Mizugetsu is going to kill him, however he was just testing Sasuke to see if he was truly strong. He then says that it was Sasuke's platoon that killed his old Sensei, Momochi Zabuza.
        Meanwhile, back at the ramen shop it, Konohamaru has learned the Shadow Clone jutsu and devolped a new sexy jutsu called 'Sexy Jutsu:Girl on Girl version', which afterwards Naruto shouts that Konohamaru is a genious 9kinda like Jiraiya does). Saskura merely scolds them asking if that is all they do when they spend time together, create new perverted jutsu's. Naruto goes on to say that it's a great distraction and it is a contest they have. Sakura is unconvinced.
        Konohamaru then does the jutsu 'Sexy Jutsu: Guy on guy version', the two guys being Sai and Sasuke, causing Sakura to have the same reaction naruto had abd for Sai to be a little creeped out he was in the jutsu. Sakura returns to reality to find everyone staring at her and he casually says that it didn't work and he'll have to work on a better distraction, Konohamaru merely says "Birds of a feather flock together...."
        Back with Sasuke and Mizugetsu, the are in the Water country at 'The Naruto Bridge' , they make their way to Haku's and Zabuza's grave and Mizugetsu takes Zabuza's sword stating thet the Seven swords of the mist are passed down from generation to generation. They leave in search of two people, Juugo and Karin. The chapter ends with them meeting up with a mysterious person.

Who is Sasuke seeking out and why? Next time:"A New World"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 03:39:47 PM by Abysss »

PyroPrinny

Re: Chapter 347
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

So, I'm guessing this Mizugetsu is Zabuza's son?
Interesting though...

Abysss

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »

So, I'm guessing this Mizugetsu is Zabuza's son?
Interesting though...

I'm not sure if he is his son, although that would explain the teeth, all it said was he was his sensei

Sanosoke

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

Put a spoiler warning for crying out loud... luckily I read it before I came here... >:^(

that'd be neat, though, if Zabuza had a son... but with who? (no one say Haku, that's just wrong... and my fave character doesn't deserve that... >.<)

*is interested to see who the other guys are*

I thought Sasuke's only goal was to kill Itachi... and I seriously doubt he would want help... so why free those guys... unless he's going to take care of the whole Akatsuki... :^/

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 11:23:18 PM »

Mizugetzu, I just realized the first part of his name :P
Maybe he's a son of one of the seven swordsman of the mist

Sanosoke

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 12:11:20 AM »

I don't know about that... he was training to become one, but I don't know if he was necesarily related to any of them...

*recognized the name from the start* :P

I bet he's awesome... but then again, all mist/water/ice type shinobi are cool...

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 12:14:31 AM »

I don't know about that... he was training to become one, but I don't know if he was necesarily related to any of them...

*recognized the name from the start* :P

I bet he's awesome... but then again, all mist/water/ice type shinobi are cool...

He did say they pass the swords through generations or something like that

I know mist nin are total pimps, thats why I lived in the mist village for 30+ dks :P

Sanosoke

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 07:47:50 AM »

They are... I'm a good mist nin... no pimp... >.<

I still live there, and am never moving... XD

Abysss

Re: Chapter 347(SPOILERS!!!!!)
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 03:41:15 PM »

All we know is that he was a student of Zabuza, we must wait and see what happends XD

ryushi

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 08:55:45 PM »

On the wikipedia they're calling him Suigetsu, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Sound#Suigetsu

Sanosoke

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »

>.>

I like Mizugetsu better...

I wish the manga was out already... I wanna see what happens >.<

opop

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 12:47:20 AM »

But it is out it was out on wedsda

Sanosoke

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 06:17:30 AM »

When you know what I, you, or ANYONE is talking about, then you can speak... :|

otherwise, if you do know, please speak to the point where other people understand you... now, unless they put out a manga chapter practically the DAY AFTER the new one... there is no new one (to me, at least)

ryushi

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 06:38:25 AM »

The site I go to has the manga translated a few hours after it is released...... I think, I've never been to Japan so I'm not that sure.

opop

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »

The site I go to has the manga translated a few hours after it is released...... I think, I've never been to Japan so I'm not that sure.
the place I go to has it eally fast www.saiyanisland.com i think its spelled

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 18 queries.