Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Question About Buying HP  (Read 1080 times)

Deepu

Question About Buying HP
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:46:27 PM »

Where can I buy HP with my gems? I'm a Gennin, but the only thing I have found that offers possible permenant HP is Oro kills and certain special events.

Also, the jutsu specialty trainer in Rice Fields, where you can buy more chakra, is it only good until you kill Oro? Does that carry over to your next rank?

Uchihabeast

Re: Question About Buying HP
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:47:54 PM »

Thats a spoiler.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »

Well....asking questions like, how do I get this item, what are the different companions, how do I get different weapons, etc... can be considered spoilers. So if you ask these kinds of questions on the forum then you will sometimes get responses that will not help. The members here don't want to wreck anything for you. If you figure things out on your own then it would be a better surprise then someone else telling you. Just keep on playing the game to tell you the truth and you will learn much more cool and interesting things about the game.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:06:30 PM by ace »

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 03:45:23 AM »

Where can I buy HP with my gems? I'm a Gennin, but the only thing I have found that offers possible permenant HP is Oro kills and certain special events.

Also, the jutsu specialty trainer in Rice Fields, where you can buy more chakra, is it only good until you kill Oro? Does that carry over to your next rank?

Everything but HP is only good until you kill Oro, and it is probably only those events.

NEXT!

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.