Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jutsu Strength (yeah, this again)  (Read 3313 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Jutsu Strength (yeah, this again)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »

Hey, when it was in the Motd, didn't Neji say there would be a reset to arange points to suit our jutsu choices? I'm pretty sure he did say that, but I don't think we ever got it, unless he would only do that if we voted for the change?

heya, did you read that there was no change at all after the vote? so you can safely assume if the reason is gone, the consequence will be gone too.

and uniqueness is not adding more power to it.
even MORE than now.

yes, they are overpowerd if you consider the mounts power too. I said I made the justus stronger to be able to make the mounts weaker.

=) and I did not do the last thing.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

kirasu

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008, 03:46:10 PM »

Hey, when it was in the Motd, didn't Neji say there would be a reset to arange points to suit our jutsu choices? I'm pretty sure he did say that, but I don't think we ever got it, unless he would only do that if we voted for the change?

heya, did you read that there was no change at all after the vote? so you can safely assume if the reason is gone, the consequence will be gone too.

and uniqueness is not adding more power to it.
even MORE than now.

yes, they are overpowerd if you consider the mounts power too. I said I made the justus stronger to be able to make the mounts weaker.

=) and I did not do the last thing.

Is it just me or does Neji sound really crabby lately :roll:

I posted that BECAUSE I didn't know. I wasn't sure if you said it would only happen if reseted or if it would happed regardless.

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »

Maybe it has something to do with explaining the same thing over and over again... :roll:

Use search next time

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4794.0.html
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.