Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Question in regards to Sofushasen no Tachi  (Read 1473 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Question in regards to Sofushasen no Tachi
« on: May 19, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

I tried searching to see if this was previously mentioned but I didnt see any signs of it in the search results so I'll mention this now...

Sofushasen no Tachi - control shuriken that have wire cords attached to them (two held with the hands and one with the mouth) and manipulate their paths to tie an opponent to a nearby large object, binding them.

Now I think I can speak for every1 how this move is kinda useless for a few reasons but I remembered how Sasuke combined that move into Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique), which allow the user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. So my requests is that when you use Sofushasen no Tachi, the following turn you will have the option to use Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu afterwards, which will appear on the Katon Ninjutsu list under Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, costing between 3-5 chakra (you can choose the chakra cost as long as it is not more than 5 imo)

For example, you're in a fight (assuming you are able to use Sofushasen no Tachi in the first place)...
Round 1: Use Sofushasen no Tachi
Round 2: The option to use Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu, magically appears and you use the move.

However, if you use Sofushasen no Tachi and do not use the Ryūka no Jutsu option the following turn, then the option disappears until you use Sofushasen no Tachi again. I'm not sure how much dmg it should do but I think it should be fair since it's a 2-part move which cost at a max of 9 chakra together >.>
I honestly think this is a fair request, dont you think? o.o

IceSlayer

Re: Question in regards to Sofushasen no Tachi
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »

Not bad actually, easily do able and it goes with the Anime/Manga, though causing how much it cost... not so great, 3 extra navs instead of one.

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Question in regards to Sofushasen no Tachi
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »

I forgot to do further research on the 2 moves.  There is actually a big difference between manga and anime version of the moves, in terms of how many shurikens/kunais Sasuke threw, which leads to how many wires were out to the size of the flame from the Dragon Fire jutsu. I would have to say the chakra cost would be more like 1 or 2 since if you think about it's just 1 flame being split due to the wires.
But in the end, if Neji was to implement this move in SL, it will be his choice on the chakra cost anyway.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.