Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Against the rules to?  (Read 1516 times)

Elroy

Against the rules to?
« on: November 28, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »

If you have a alt [Secondary Account] can you have that account join the clan you made? If so, can you create lots of accounts so you stack up on members in your clan? I only have one alt and I have a clan so I was wondering.  :D

Ryukage Darkrasengan

Re: Against the rules to?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

There is no problem with that. Take the clan, "The Dark Reapers", for example.  :roll:

Though keep in mind, if you do this, not only will you be regarded as 'cheap' and not original... But a loser as well. People within the realm are mean, and all that good stuff. If you're easily offended, then I suggest not to do so. Also, trying to remember all of their passwords, well, could be difficult.

And another thing. I am sure that I read somewhere in the F.A.Q., that you cannot make any contact with alternate accounts in-game. So, it may be against the rules. The reason why I say it might be fine, is because I see it happening in-game, and, well, nothing is done about it.

Elroy

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 01:57:20 AM »

I found my main account in the fields but it says I can't attack him because of multi char, so I think its okay for the clans thing.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 03:38:57 AM »

It's fine nonetheless.

Cheap? No.
Loser, depend on how you approach it.

Be fun and creative with it and soon you'll have members which means them alts will go elsewhere. ;D

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.