Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Minimum Clan Population Requirement  (Read 3937 times)

Sriracha

Re: Minimum Clan Population Requirement
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 12:53:38 AM »

-Raises his hand-

Hell that's what we need. Clan Leaders should already have possible candidates for the clan before even making one. If they can't even gather anyone to join then what's the point?

I'm for.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 02:18:33 AM »

I agree with Baluski, just raise the requirements to create a clan, & if the leaders account are deleted, than bye-bye clan...

I think it would be awesome if a clan would be able to start a clan war, with the goal is to kill everyone in a clan starting from the lowest person to the leader/founder. At the time the founder is taken out, if there is no one in the clan at the required level, Jounin, ANBU, etc. the clan automatically is disbanded. This way it encourages players to keep on playing & making themselves stronger to defend against other clans & attack as well....

Of course there would have to be some type of time limit you have to take out a clan, you know for <AKA> maybe 2 weeks to a month, well to a real small clan, maybe a day....

hahaha sorry I went off topic but that is what happens when I get into think mode...

Bad idea, Baluski is going crush every clan known to mankind & raise an entire server of vampire clans =p

Samantha

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 01:40:27 AM »

I really like Gyu~ru~ru idea,
   There are far too many clans already and like a previous person said, if you are going to start a clan it makes sense to recruit people before making your clan so you will have at least a minimum of 5 to 7 people.  It's true that founders will make up secondary accounts just to keep their clan but how long will they be able to keep up multiple accounts of three or more.  The most important thing here is the fact that if the founder leaves than the clan should be deleted. I like the idea completely, she is correct in saying that it's like spam on the clan's list.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 20 queries.