Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Edo Tensei scroll  (Read 1803 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Edo Tensei scroll
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:18:45 AM »

Now I must ask because it's been my understanding that Edo Tensei never had a scroll in the beginning of the naruto-verse. The justu was created by the First Hokage and was used by Orochimaru, but no said there was a scroll of the justu until Kabuto pulled one out of his robes. Though by that time, Kabuto had 'absorbed' most of Orochimaru's powers so it's possible that the Edo knowledge came with him.

Also when Orochimaru brings back the First Hokage, he didn't need a scroll to do so.

So to my question, this question pertaining to the disagreements on summoning contract holders and what is canon and what is not.

Is it safe to assume that it is not canon anymore for someone to claim they have a Edo Tensei scroll that contains the justu and is the sole holder of it (which is the same thing as a contract holder for summoners)?
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Edo Tensei scroll
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:46:39 AM »

Now I must ask because it's been my understanding that Edo Tensei never had a scroll in the beginning of the naruto-verse. The justu was created by the First Hokage and was used by Orochimaru, but no said there was a scroll of the justu until Kabuto pulled one out of his robes. Though by that time, Kabuto had 'absorbed' most of Orochimaru's powers so it's possible that the Edo knowledge came with him.

Also when Orochimaru brings back the First Hokage, he didn't need a scroll to do so.

So to my question, this question pertaining to the disagreements on summoning contract holders and what is canon and what is not.

Is it safe to assume that it is not canon anymore for someone to claim they have a Edo Tensei scroll that contains the justu and is the sole holder of it (which is the same thing as a contract holder for summoners)?

On sl you can claim whatever you want and be done with it. First to claim owns it. Doesn't matter if it's canon. Sl has no rules. People will rp with you or not.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 05:49:38 AM »

There hasn't been a scroll, as far as I know, in years. The rules in place just limit the amount of users to 4.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 05:51:15 AM »

Current rules are teacher-student. One teacher per one student. For a total of currently 4 users
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 05:57:17 AM »

It has been my understanding for years that there was a scroll somewhere. I thought that is why Trev was hunted down and killed for, an Edo Tensei scroll.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 05:58:12 AM »

Trev was killed to human path him of his knowledge of the jutsu.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 05:59:51 AM »

From the Edo Tensei to the Edo Jigoku organization, the original scroll remains there, in those chambers. I have said this before. Only I know its whereabouts.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:00:54 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 07:06:21 AM »

A scroll is used in the zombie making part, but THE scroll is the one Shinro speaks of that is no longer in circulation.

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 08:13:14 AM »

Thank you for the clarify then.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.