Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Enough is Enough.  (Read 6474 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Enough is Enough.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 10:10:17 AM »

Late to the party I am!

But I'll keep it simple.

Claiming a release like Ototon is dumb.  Even worse...signing some sort of contract that straight up breaks other techniques (human path in particular here) for the OOC reason of 'keeping it special' is even MORE dumb.

You guys are getting even MORE crazy with this claiming ridiculousness.

Straight up!!!

Also...did you all notice they claim Poison Release Users too?

I never heard of signing a contract to learn an affinity/jutsu/release type. I did see plenty of summons contracts though.

Anyway, have fun with your power trip. I find it way out of line.

I may just start claiming tabi socks and anyone who has those on will need to give them up. Oh and Kunai. I am partial to those too. Poison ones that explode into sound jutsu.

Remind me though IF i feel the need to have my creativity stiffed in any way to come look you guys up. I know I can depend on you to put me in my place.

So WAY more dumb. Indeed. I'll tell Dark that this; "they become incapable of speaking of, divulging the secrets of, or otherwise releasing the secrets of the Hiraishin to another. Furthermore, there is placed inside their minds a mental block of sorts that prevents extraneous entities from extracting the information via exterior skills." needs to be removed cause it invokes the exact same thing. Mhhh quaint, indeed. Mnnnn yes.

Also please, tell me where it says we claim Dokuton. Just point.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »

This is funny coming from you. Now how about that Mazo?  ;)

I may just start claiming tabi socks and anyone who has those on will need to give them up. Oh and Kunai. I am partial to those too. Poison ones that explode into sound jutsu.

Remind me though IF i feel the need to have my creativity stiffed in any way to come look you guys up. I know I can depend on you to put me in my place.

Well you do control the location of Ryūchi Cave along with the great White Snake Sage, so I don't see why I can't Trev, Shadow or anyone else from Otogakure make an high-level Ototon technique and make it exclusive to them; so only they can teach to others and no, it can't be learned by simply stating you had "seven" years of RP.

I just feel this whole situation is all a case of, "I won't play with them because they don't agree with me".

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 10:24:46 AM »

This is funny coming from you. Now how about that Mazo?  ;)

Well you do control the location of Ryūchi Cave along with the great White Snake Sage, so I don't see why I can't Trev, Shadow or anyone else from Otogakure make an high-level Ototon technique and make it exclusive to them; so only they can teach to others and no, it can't be learned by simply stating you had "seven" years of RP.

I just feel this whole situation is all a case of, "I won't play with them because they don't agree with me".

The location is in Iwa. As it will stay there, I was assured. But yes her and Zanto or w/e do control every aspect of the snakes.

Since everyone can claim it now, we'll work out rules.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Zanto

• If you can't take the heat, then walk away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 10:28:17 AM »

Kayenta controls nothing dealing with the Snake Contract anymore. Everything was passed to me...again. If you have such a large issue with the Snake Contract, come to me instead of 'bashing' others.

And if you'd like an explanation on the Cave and whatever else seems to be a problem, I'll create a fourm post or you could always pm me.
Greatness Awaits.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 10:33:52 AM »

Kayenta controls nothing dealing with the Snake Contract anymore. Everything was passed to me...again. If you have such a large issue with the Snake Contract, come to me instead of 'bashing' others.

And if you'd like an explanation on the Cave and whatever else seems to be a problem, I'll create a fourm post or you could always pm me.

She has a say in what you do, how things work with the contract. Or what would have been the point of her talking with us both in the dwelling?

I actually would like a post about that. The details of exactly where it is and an explanation of what you have to do to proceed into getting sage mode, signing the contract, how long it takes, any tests you have to do. The whole 9 yards.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:35:09 AM by Shadowxx »

Zanto

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 10:42:23 AM »

That was in the past, around the time when I just got back in control of the contract. She was there because she's been more up to date with the contract than I have. Now that is not the case. You wanted an explanation before and you got one in the dwelling posts, but you still would like more? Did you not listen to what was said?

As I said, I am back in control of the contract so everything goes through me not through her.
Greatness Awaits.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 10:44:41 AM »

That was in the past, around the time when I just got back in control of the contract. She was there because she's been more up to date with the contract than I have. Now that is not the case. You wanted an explanation before and you got one in the dwelling posts, but you still would like more? Did you not listen to what was said?

As I said, I am back in control of the contract so everything goes through me not through her.

I listened, but a super in-depth post of it would be awesome. You did say you would if asked. "And if you'd like an explanation on the Cave and whatever else seems to be a problem, I'll create a fourm post or you could always pm me."

Zanto

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »

And I will sometime tomorrow. It is far too late for my mind to process a post like that containing that much information.
Greatness Awaits.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 11:45:36 AM »

Kyu and his claim on that one thing that is actually an object. What a butt.

Also, Shadow, Dark has his rules. I don't know where they come from.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2014, 12:50:04 PM »

Yeaaah...I think that's enough for a lock. I think we all pretty much established already that if any claims are to be made, it should be just for advanced things such as Trev's custom stuff.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 01:02:55 PM »

Hiraishin had been limited for practical reasons. Granted, even preventing human path access seems moddish, but that's for another topic.

Like the Nara techs, I can't stop folks from claiming the canon ones; but the more versatile custom ones I created can be controlled through tutelage. There have been a few copycats and folks I permitted to use similar stuff, but the point has been made. Hiden, limit through tutelage.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.