Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: How strong would the 9 tailed V2 cloak be?  (Read 1734 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
How strong would the 9 tailed V2 cloak be?
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:59:35 AM »

I mean seriously. 6 tailed Naruto was able to brute force his way through a Shinra Tensei. How comically overpowered must the 9 tailed cloak be? >_>

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: How strong would the 9 tailed V2 cloak be?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 06:02:12 AM »

I have no idea. Are we trying to put SL limits on it or are you just trying to get a general Gauge?

And technically most of the rinnegan users on SL would be stronger than Nagato anyway, because we're all suped up and shit. So It could make up the difference, but I don't know

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:04:54 AM »

I have no idea. Are we trying to put SL limits on it or are you just trying to get a general Gauge?

And technically most of the rinnegan users on SL would be stronger than Nagato anyway, because we're all suped up and shit. So It could make up the difference, but I don't know

Just kinda testing the waters.

That's a good point actually, though he isn't leagues stronger than the Deva Path, but the power up was noticeable.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 06:18:35 AM »

plus wasn't the Deva path like bleh from the almighty push or something? It's been awhile since that arc so I'm not 100% on the deets. But to be completely real I don't know how to begin to gauge the Kyuubi's power. If you wanna get super technical naruto didn't even have the full power. since he only had Yin Kurama. 

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:21:45 AM »

plus wasn't the Deva path like bleh from the almighty push or something? It's been awhile since that arc so I'm not 100% on the deets. But to be completely real I don't know how to begin to gauge the Kyuubi's power. If you wanna get super technical naruto didn't even have the full power. since he only had Yin Kurama.

I think we've decided to say that SL's Kurama is as strong as the canon one regardless of having its full chakra.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 06:39:20 AM »

Okay so there's no strength upgrade for full chakra capacity?

I guess the real question to help gauge this would be how many tails would have to be active to tank the shinra tensei?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 01:37:33 PM »

I mean seriously. 6 tailed Naruto was able to brute force his way through a Shinra Tensei. How comically overpowered must the 9 tailed cloak be? >_>

If we're going to be logical about this, there are two ways to defeat Shinra Tensei, or at least reduce its effectiveness. One is to to destroy the core. The other is to simply be too large to be contained, as is the case in the Naruto vs Pain fight. In order to contain something like the 10-tails, the Sage had to make a Shinra the size of the friggen moon, even though it was just the corpse that it was sending up.

While it could be argued that the tailed beast form just used brute force to break through, brute force alone would probably not tank a SL-caliber shinrai tenesi unless the size of the container is simply too small to begin with.

That's my thought on that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 02:27:02 PM »

Don't forget that the tails were basically in-rooted into the ground when resisting that Shinra Tensei. But just reference at Killer B's version 2 form, and add one more step to that.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.