Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Library Event  (Read 2780 times)

kingtrewq

Re: Library Event
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 02:01:05 AM »

this event should probably be for level 13 or 14 so exp matters and going back to level 1 went both level 15 weopen and armor and all your gold is not as harsh as it seems

anbumiko

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 04:52:10 PM »

This event is only avalible for player at level 15.

Visit the book hermit at the darkest corner of the library and offer your exp to the old man, hoping for a reward...

(I'll start with the worst thing that could happen)

"He puts his hand on your head & you feel light headed. You wake up later & the old man was no where to be found & you can't remember a thing" - loses all exp & returns to level 1.

"Hits you in the head with his cane & runs away" - loses 10% of your exp for nothing.

"Touch your head & disappears into the darkness, leaving some gold coins behind" - loses 10% of exp but gain gold equal to exp lost.

"Teaches you a secret technique" - gain 1 skill point but loses 20% of exp.

"Put his hand on your head & reads your mind & then suddenly disappeared. You rub your eyes in disbelieve then notice a few gems on the ground" - loses 30% of exp but gain 3 - 5 gems.

p/s: I know this ain't gonna happen but I got nothing better to do & have a hell lot of exp...

"Gives you the ultimate knowledge" - gain 1 permenent attack or defend (random) but loses all exp & return to level 1.

maybe be we could change it to  2 or 5 permanent atk or def because just getting 1 permanent atk or def would be like saying woOT awe i lost everything

great idea dear ^^

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »

No permanent attack or defense, you should only be able to get that from Oro points. Temporary? Why not...but not 2-5, no way.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 05:03:08 PM »

i guess if we get permanent hp why not permanent attack or defense? i think neji should add more options to the akatsuki .
I'm back to SL !

anbumiko

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 05:18:34 PM »

No permanent attack or defense, you should only be able to get that from Oro points. Temporary? Why not...but not 2-5, no way.

well comeon think of it your going back to level 1 with only ( 1 ) permament atk or def

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 11:36:27 AM »

Just slay Oro and save your time.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.