Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Stupid things you did when you were younger  (Read 1940 times)

protofusion

Re: Stupid things you did when you were younger
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »

well the one that sticks out the most is the day we set up a baby gate in our living room and i was on the phone so i triped over it (lose 2 charm) lol

Arkatsson

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »

When I was young I stuck my hand in the VCR....

silo

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »

age 4 First time riding a bike without training wheels my dad let go and iI hit a parked car.
age 8 I thought it would be cool to dunk a basketball goal from the trampoline and well lets just say i didnt quit make it to the rim and hit the post which was metal
age 9 went to pee in the woods and got stung on ym balls by a bee and my balls started to inflate
age 12 though jumping off my 3 floor house on to a trampoline and dive into the pool would be cool and well I jumped off the house onto the trampoline and then i kinda bounced the wrong way and landed next to the pool on my arm
age 13 went to bating cages without helment I hit a ball it wnet staright up and then came down on my head fast so i droped the bat and put my hands on my head and turned my back and got hit in the back with a ball and fell on the ground I was laughing the whole time
age 15 My friedns and I got some grocery store bugies and decide to race them and play bumper cars adn i fell out mine a steep hill and had to go to the hospital
age 17 got drunk and we all decided to climb trees i got 30 feet up and fell on my back

I got hurt alot but now looking back it was funny as hell

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 06:05:16 AM »

Psh, I do stupid things on a daily basis. ><;
1. Ran into a glass door.
2. Super glued my finger to a box
3. Poked a washed up shark on the beach in the eye with a stick
4. Got bit by a wolf on the rear <<;
5. Taken a dare to walk through town with a lampshade on my head, and say "I swear to drunk I'm not god" to the first person that said something....
6. Shopping cart surfing >>;
7. Fearing clowns...
8. Trying to pull the wig off the teachers head >>;
9. Kicking my doctor in the face...
10. Tell you all this O.o;

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 07:22:21 AM »

Age 5: climbed a 27 ft tree and fell off, hitting many branches (Which broke my fall along the way) and finally hitting the hard, cold, clay surface of the ground.
Age 7: Rode my very first mountain bike which didn't go as planned ended up getting almost getting run over and crashing into a car. ( Who was the car ironically a police vehicle, didn't get in trouble but a chuckle from the nice policeman and a band aid for my cut and bruises.)
Age 11: I decided to roller blalding down a steep hill was awesome! ( Until I hit a rock, tumbling down for a few feet...let's just say "Ouch!!~")
Age 12: I decided to do the most jackass thing I ever done...I grabbed ahold of my uncle's pickup and let myself get dragged on my back, it was at approximately 20 mph.
Age 13: The floor was slippery since I got my hair cut from my grandmother and me and my aunt were playing around then I ran, sliding across the floor but I went into my kitchen's glass door stupidly. Just scratches could've been worse. :[
Age 20: I just revealed the things I did in the past, now I must erase your minds.. >>;

ryushi

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »

Psh, I do stupid things on a daily basis. ><;
1. Ran into a glass door.
2. Super glued my finger to a box
3. Poked a washed up shark on the beach in the eye with a stick
4. Got bit by a wolf on the rear <<;
5. Taken a dare to walk through town with a lampshade on my head, and say "I swear to drunk I'm not god" to the first person that said something....
6. Shopping cart surfing >>;
7. Fearing clowns...
8. Trying to pull the wig off the teachers head >>;
9. Kicking my doctor in the face...
10. Tell you all this O.o;

Your ran into a door reminded me of my favourite one.....
When I was in 5th grade we went on a field trip to the rural development Center, a place where they do plas and shows etc.. We had just gotten off the bus and we were  in line to go in. This place has really clean windows and they're everywhere, even beside the see through doors. I looked back and was talking to my friend but when I turned back around and the line was way in front of me. So I started to run really fast thinking the there wasn't anything in front of me but I hit a giant window nose first. All kinds of kids from different schools were all looking at me and stuff but it was hillarious.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.