Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Donation pet with a choice.  (Read 3576 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Donation pet with a choice.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »

Donation points for mounts is out of the question. Has already been discussed once.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »

Could be done.

Yet, it would not be automatically. and it would lose the dynamic effect "whoa, I got that as add-on?"
Never judge a cow by its udder.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 02:03:29 AM »

Could be done.

Yet, it would not be automatically. and it would lose the dynamic effect "whoa, I got that as add-on?"

what do you mean by "add-on"

I kinda like that idea, should Kyuubi be made avaliable next to all the shukakus and stuff...

It would give us another place to spend Dps AND explore new mounts..

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 05:14:45 AM »

Could be done.

I kinda like that idea, should Kyuubi be made avaliable next to all the shukakus and stuff...

Neji means people wounldn't get the, "Oh my God! I got kyuubi when donated more than 5$ O_O" since you get to choose which mount you want, it wouldnt feel like a present surprise.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 01:38:40 PM »

Gyu got the point.

Also, Kyuubi is *extra* you do not pay for him. You get him for free along with your points.

I do not make him buyable by donation points, else I would need to remove him completely from the "instant-get" and put him as normal "buy a kyuubi for x days" in the hq.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 12:50:57 AM »

Could be done.

Neji means people wounldn't get the, "Oh my God! I got kyuubi when donated more than 5$ O_O" since you get to choose which mount you want, it wouldnt feel like a present surprise.

I see... although I *doubt* anyone is surprised when they donate $5 and get a kyuubi, most of the time its because of Kyuubi they donated -_-

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 02:39:59 AM »

but still a kyuubi is better than all of the other mounts.... why would you give it up? no one would pick anything BUT a kyuubi if they could.....

RAIKIRI

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 02:50:23 AM »

but still a kyuubi is better than all of the other mounts.... why would you give it up? no one would pick anything BUT a kyuubi if they could.....

But what if you donate $3? or less? You would want to get a mount as well.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 02:57:52 AM »

But what if you donate $3? or less? You would want to get a mount as well.

if you donate $3 or less your getting your donation points... if you were only donating for a mount then you might as well just donate the other 2 or more dollars -_-

RAIKIRI

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 03:03:04 AM »

Bad example sorry...-_-

Well i was arguing for the mounts to be put in mission hq and be able to be bought with donation  points.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 04:01:29 AM »

thast a waste of points ._.;;
the people who earn the points wont have to donate the points to get their mounts. if you have a bad mount at a high level then you can buy your new mount for the earned points you get. it saves them gems and renders the rank limit on mounts useless.
for example on the rank limit: an acad who donates say.... $30 gets a kyuubi automatically and advances to about say.. blue genin or chuunin if they dont know how to use kyuubi to its full extent.... they can then buy a pakkun or shukaku (if they see they can get mounts later and dont waste points) and advance even more making the challenge of leveling and earning dk's go away and then have a nice amount of gems stocked up for when a better mount is available in the stables...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.