Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Slowly... People are killing each other  (Read 1771 times)

Sanosoke

Re: Slowly... People are killing each other
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

I've been called both... one is most definitely not true... >.>

but I most certainly could probably be considered emo... then again, I may be bi-polar, haven't been tested yet... :P

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 12:02:39 AM »

Well I have absolutely not problem with Gay/Bi people. Especially because my brother is gay. I think people are just scared of change so they act out on that with discrimination and prejudice. I think they are wrong and should let one live their life as they choose. They aren't breaking any laws. It also pains me when politicians say that it is against the bible for man or woman to sleep together. This is because of the separation of church and state what two men do together as with women that is between them and god, if he exists. That's also why I hate that, because we don't know if god even really does exist (Not trying to bash religious people) we may as well just set the laws where everyone has to follow the same religion and be basically all the same. It's wrong I tell you, Wrong!

I don't really mind Emos either they are a stereotype just as being a Jock, Goth, or Prep. I don't like how people associate cutting with them because not all Emos cut and not all cutters are Emos.  I don't like cutting and I don't believe that anyone should do it at all. I definitely hate the excuse "I cut to feel alive.." There are many other things to do than to sit and cut yourself. I just want to slap people who make excuses for themselves. I think you should live your life and not care how other people tell you to live it.

Sanosoke

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »

Well I have absolutely not problem with Gay/Bi people. Especially because my brother is gay. I think people are just scared of change so they act out on that with discrimination and prejudice. I think they are wrong and should let one live their life as they choose. They aren't breaking any laws. It also pains me when politicians say that it is against the bible for man or woman to sleep together. This is because of the separation of church and state what two men do together as with women that is between them and god, if he exists. That's also why I hate that, because we don't know if god even really does exist (Not trying to bash religious people) we may as well just set the laws where everyone has to follow the same religion and be basically all the same. It's wrong I tell you, Wrong!

I don't really mind Emos either they are a stereotype just as being a Jock, Goth, or Prep. I don't like how people associate cutting with them because not all Emos cut and not all cutters are Emos.  I don't like cutting and I don't believe that anyone should do it at all. I definitely hate the excuse "I cut to feel alive.." There are many other things to do than to sit and cut yourself. I just want to slap people who make excuses for themselves. I think you should live your life and not care how other people tell you to live it.

*agrees... with most of that*

Separation of Church and State... that phrase has been abused way too much. I know you never claimed it was, but most people believe that to be in the Constitution... when it was simply in a letter that Thomas Jefferson wrote. (He was referring to the First Amendment, but not quoting it)
and it's original purpose was to keep religious feedom...

Off-topic... yeah I know... but I cannot stand to see that phrase anymore.

On-topic. stereotypes... are not all bad... and are usually true... I mean... a jock is supposedly good at sports... a goth wears black, and a prep is usually a snob... I've not been proved wrong on that by my own experience yet... but the stereotypes that jocks are dumb, goths are satanists... and preps are... rich or whatever... are not true... (always) but it can be said that some are... and those that stand out most in their "group" will be the defining factors of what their group is. Emos who cut themselves stand out more than the silent manic depressive people... and etc.

asdfjkl

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »

i have no problems at all with gays or bi's. But emo's....it's not that i have a problem with them but that at least from teh ones's that i know think that they are better and that they are above us. That is from the one's that I KNOW. People are always saying that we look down on Emo's but you can't deny that they look down on us to. Both sides view each other differently since thier lifestyles are so different
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.