Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: wat would u do if u went to japan  (Read 2673 times)

anbumiko

Re: wat would u do if u went to japan
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 04:12:50 AM »

But...What if we want to act like an american? I'd go there wearing a 10 gallon hat, a shirt that has an american flag design on it, and wear some cowboy boots (even though I'm from the northeast >.>). Then I'd always say "Howdy" to everyone and eat a lot. Though I wouldn't look like a REAL american...I'm not fat, so I can't look like a real american >.>

well one things for sure you would be disrespecting them
So? We already disrespected them enough when we nuked them twice...I think they can handle a bit of american stupidity >.>

no... i dont care they might handly with your american stupidity but they take really great pride of their culture and what they do , sure all you ppl like is the anime and what they have but im pretty sure you dont really think of the culture..... 

I never think of the culture...I rate countries/cities/states by the quality of their food. The better it looks or tastes, the better I like that place.
pft.. its what they have in their culture that gives them ideas to make your anime....

PyroPrinny

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 04:15:57 AM »

But...What if we want to act like an american? I'd go there wearing a 10 gallon hat, a shirt that has an american flag design on it, and wear some cowboy boots (even though I'm from the northeast >.>). Then I'd always say "Howdy" to everyone and eat a lot. Though I wouldn't look like a REAL american...I'm not fat, so I can't look like a real american >.>

So? We already disrespected them enough when we nuked them twice...I think they can handle a bit of american stupidity >.>

no... i dont care they might handly with your american stupidity but they take really great pride of their culture and what they do , sure all you ppl like is the anime and what they have but im pretty sure you dont really think of the culture..... 

I never think of the culture...I rate countries/cities/states by the quality of their food. The better it looks or tastes, the better I like that place.
pft.. its what they have in their culture that gives them ideas to make your anime....
What anime? o.O
The only animes I watch are Naruto and BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo...
Also, Speed Racer > One of the best animes ever.
I'm usually watching the News, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Food Channel, Travel Channel, and Comedy Central.

Wow...We went off topic I think...

anbumiko

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 04:16:36 AM »

What anime? o.O
The only animes I watch are Naruto and BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo...
Also, Speed Racer > One of the best animes ever.
I'm usually watching the News, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Food Channel, Travel Channel, and Comedy Central.

Wow...We went off topic I think...

XD i guess

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 04:17:54 AM »

Where is Japan, is that on the west side of Compton...
 :?:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 04:35:53 AM »

nah i been to compton.... (15 mins away XD) its actually west of Santa Monica

doomstar

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 06:04:59 AM »

Shikki you fool!
It's not west of Santa Monica!
It's to the left of the furry leprechaun under the fuzzy cake eating the pielicious pie listening to SoaD :/

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »

doom you idiot not ireland in were everyone is wearing sombreo's :shock:

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 02:26:37 PM »

Japan is doesnt actually exsist, it's actually a hoax made by the Russians.

sarchan

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2007, 01:52:51 AM »

it doesnt?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2007, 01:54:27 AM »

doom you idiot not ireland in were everyone is wearing sombreo's :shock:

you mean china? O.o;
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.