Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: team battles  (Read 1626 times)

sandnin

team battles
« on: May 22, 2007, 02:29:20 AM »

like if one of your friends wanted to fight with you shouldnt it be possible come on and post if you think its a good idea

Ace

• View Profile
Re: team battles
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 02:43:01 AM »

So....this is about team battles...it is an o.k. idea.....One question...what will the rules be..Like for example in SL a Grand Hokage can't really attack an Academy Student..do those same rules apply here? Also the 2 person team has to find another 2 person right...?? How can we team up..meaning what ways are you thinking of that would be easy to team up..For example..having an option button to the side saying Team PvP...then you could pick an online partner and what not. I am asking all these question because you are very vague in your topic and I want you to expand a lot more on this idea =D.

sandnin

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 02:56:04 AM »

yeah the hokage thing rule still applys its like this you can have anyone as a ally if your in a clan it must be a fellow clan meber unless your above jouinin and you must find two man team to fight but its also like facing two enmeys at once if you and your friend say they want to work toghheter and have some froest battles thats okay but mounts are toke out the exp is cut in half to share and so is the attck and eveytrhing and when your fighting the enmey in froest battles gets times 2 attck and 1.5 deffense and 2 hitpoints and to do this you must be at least a genin or have a freind whos a genin and alts cant be used :) there dose that clear it up some
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:20:41 AM by sandnin »

sandnin

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 02:58:08 AM »

yes and there will be a option buttion but it can only be used for 2 times a day with both you and your friend and you can pvp another 2 ppl or do froest battles if your a hunter nin speical events do not count on this so if your hoping to get the curse seal and have a two chance shot froget it
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:18:55 AM by sandnin »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 03:02:40 AM »

yeah the hokage thing rule still applys its like this you can have anyone as a ally only if they are a close freind that wouldnt decive you for ovbise resons you if your in a clan it must be a fellow clan meber unless your above jouinin

My mind is now going to a no to this idea because of your suggestions. You have a little too much benefits like the times 2 attack and stuff......I don't it is personally necessary. Also I do not get the above quote.

sandnin

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 03:05:29 AM »

im trying to say the enmey in the froest will be doubled power unless you face two at once then its regular and chakra apllys what im trying to say is mostly its for like a teameffrot thing and plus mostly it for pvp teams the froest is only accsebile to hunter nin and up

sandnin

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 03:09:18 AM »

well i hope neji likes my idea i mean its up to the all mighty and everything else
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:11:18 AM by sandnin »

sandnin

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 03:15:57 AM »

to make it clear i will tell neji my idea and see if he can simplfty  it for you guys please oh neji have mercy on my soul

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 03:19:55 AM »

Ummmm.....I wrote down in another topic you can edit your posts....please try not to triple post...not a good idea. Some mods will probably tell you that if you do it again. On the top of the post you made, you can see an option on the right hand side saying edit..use that button please it will help you...=D

Now back on topic...to tell you the truth there are plenty of other ideas that are going around right now...Neji could be a little busy...

sandnin

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 03:22:30 AM »

but if im lucky my topic will be flown into the game and i can say i helped make this but yeah hes bissy but he always looks at my post but yeah do you get it a little claer now ace

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »

Yes...I do thanks....now we just have to wait until more people share their opinions on this idea. You have to understand this was just me talking and telling you my ideas, but there are many more people here =D, but overall it was not bad of an idea.

EDIT: I think I have posted a little too much here =D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:41:07 AM by ace »

sandnin

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 03:27:21 AM »

you dont mind helping me do you cause i have to go to school but luckly im still able to get on here at break and your right but i think a lot of ppl will come its a good topic and everything well see you guys in the morining and post your ideas here while im off ok
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:31:50 AM by sandnin »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »

nobody uses "search" here.

Sandin, you have been warned once. I won't repeat myself. -_-
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.