Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nauto Chapter 366 *spoilers*  (Read 2855 times)

Abysss

Re: Nauto Chapter 366 *spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »

I don't get it Opop, are you suggesting I tried to make look like I wrote it? Paraniod much? I didn't realize I needed to say that I got it from somewhere, when it's find of obvious I didn't write it in the format it's in (Chapter name and such and no grammer errors) :/

Yes,Yep,Yes you do they wrote it,Thats not obvious someone who can take 3 second to fix grammar issues....I don't ,but I sucked at English

You make me laugh, when have I ever led anyone to believe I wrote this? Have I ever said anything about writing anything? No, I only talked about the chapter, and the last chapter I posted I even said I got it from leaf ninja.

Well excuse me for having fake cancer that week >>

Shiki works hard on that site and not all rread the last topic, so I bet Shiki would appreciate credits xD

If you came back to start something Opop, I suggest you don't even start. ;)

What are you talking about I never left >> I just wanted a New Account the last one had a lower case opop not Opop
shuuuush xD I got boared yesterday I need a fruitless fight today xD
You probably just did it because of all the negative karma it had, but now I see why they give you the megative karma  :evil:

=_= Look at yours

But Abyss you should give credit were credit is due
No where near as bad as your megative karma my friend, and I saw no point, it's a stupid summary I posted to have a discussion, not as if i was stealing someone's story.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 09:23:06 PM »

I have 1

Also my point is valid you SHOULD give credit where credit is due...even if your just trying to discuss it

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »

errrrm ._.

what do i work hard on? ._.

i dont wanna get involved in this if possible >>

Opop~V.2

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 09:50:09 PM »

errrrm ._.

what do i work hard on? ._.

i dont wanna get involved in this if possible >>

In what Im just saying you should give credit xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »

oh... <<

abyss just put the link next week so opop will shut up <<;

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »

If sasuke wins, that will be dumb..... also, I dont think Itachi killed the Uchiha clan

Maria

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 12:08:09 AM »

If sasuke wins, that will be dumb..... also, I dont think Itachi killed the Uchiha clan

Well Tobi/Obito/Mandra is alive >>

skr

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »

Meh, the last  chapters have been retarded. Since Deidara felt like blowing himself up because the sharingan pissed him off, we've seen:

- Sasuke summoning Mando and teletransporting his ass away when he had NO chakra left
- Sasuke healing in less than 20 minutes
- A completely pointless way of revealing the "akatsuki leader" (Pein) and his female teammate's faces
- Tobi apparently being the real leader after having been bossed around by zetsu and deidara
- Itachi randomly showing up to talk with naruto about pointless stuff and again appearing for no real reason to face sasuke

My guess is sasuke will win to continue the depressing line xD

Opop~V.2

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 12:43:26 AM »

Yay shikki is on my side (not really xD)
------------------------------------------

Itachi loves his broter <---spelled wrong for reason xD

Tobi is just some guy with a mask and a piece of paper like the sharingan covering the whole xD

Abysss

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 01:21:25 AM »

I'm not putting any link shikki, it's unnessary, I'm doing nothing wrong, no one cares where it came form, they just want to see what happened in the current chapter and discuss it,   :evil:

Oh and theres proabbly oging to be a reason why Itachi did it.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »

Oh and theres proabbly oging to be a reason why Itachi did it.

Oh you really think so Mr.Obvious

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 03:16:57 AM »

I don't get it Opop, are you suggesting I tried to make look like I wrote it? Paraniod much? I didn't realize I needed to say that I got it from somewhere, when it's find of obvious I didn't write it in the format it's in (Chapter name and such and no grammer errors) :/

Actually, you can just copy and paste anything that you've written into Microsoft Word.  It fixes most spelling and grammar errors for you.

Meh, the last  chapters have been retarded. Since Deidara felt like blowing himself up because the sharingan pissed him off, we've seen:

- Sasuke summoning Mando and teletransporting his ass away when he had NO chakra left
- A completely pointless way of revealing the "akatsuki leader" (Pein) and his female teammate's faces
- Tobi apparently being the real leader after having been bossed around by zetsu and deidara
- Itachi randomly showing up to talk with naruto about pointless stuff and again appearing for no real reason to face sasuke

PLOTHOLES!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:18:06 AM by deadkat »

Opop~V.2

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 03:25:32 AM »

He has the curse seal :]
Hes like orochimaru and uchiha power on steroids xD
IT twas dramatIC xD
That was the illusion
hes a stoner!!

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 03:44:55 AM »

agree on the last one! >.>

doomstar

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 06:29:18 AM »

dude he already activated the seal didn't he?

and even if he didn't, what? sasuke advanced the body taking over thingy that oro uses by so much, that he can take over summons, be summoned, and pop out of the summon? x.x
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 20 queries.